Mrs Meldrum #146 Reselling charity shop books on Vinted, but still trying to make out she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did laugh when I saw her story yesterday about running late and not wanting to ruin anyone’s morning - at this stage even her mother isn’t following any of her online fads because there are so many starting or stopping she doesn’t know if she’s stretching or juicing, stomping or leg pressing.

Anyone else miss the Jazzercise chat? That’s the longest thing she’s stuck to since I started following her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
download (27).jpeg

Was this vlog meant for another website? 😉 Might make 50p more on there... if Lee's been allowed his pocket money that week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2584089

Was this vlog meant for another website? 😉 Might make 50p more on there... if Lee's been allowed his pocket money that week.
Of all the stills, why TF did she choose that one. I watched that vlog, she’s so full of tit. Feeling anxious all week because bongo’s bingo was busy- she needs to grow up. Reading between the lines, someone in the group she went with didn’t like her and she knows it and that’s shaken her up a bit.

Reactions: 31
Gasp! A chum doesn't like her????
What happened to mine and my husbands friends are all best friends and all of our kids are best friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I miss stompy jazz Becky, she was most entertaining 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of all the stills, why TF did she choose that one. I watched that vlog, she’s so full of tit. Feeling anxious all week because bongo’s bingo was busy- she needs to grow up. Reading between the lines, everyone in the group she went with didn’t like her and she knows it and that’s shaken her up a bit.
Fixed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That fleece 💀💀 reminds me of all the biddies I see chatting outside the post office on pension day 👵🏻🤣

I feel like I can already smell the dog smell on it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If the shorter, colder darker days are slowing you down let them…🤪.. if this chubby loser goes any slower she’s going to start growing moss.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has 3 children, how the duck can she think shes relatable when she leaves them to walk the dog at 7am, then goes to the gym (when her latest fad dictates that/when she can be arsed!) the sits with her diary and writes down shite!! Get a bleeping job woman! Your life is ridiculous! Needing days and days to recover from an intense night at Bingos Bongo is just next level crazy!

Reactions: 24
She has 3 children, how the duck can she think shes relatable when she leaves them to walk the dog at 7am, then goes to the gym (when her latest fad dictates that/when she can be arsed!) the sits with her diary and writes down shite!! Get a bleeping job woman! Your life is ridiculous! Needing days and days to recover from an intense night at Bingos Bongo is just next level crazy!
If she’d actually had a proper job she’d have the skill to go on a night out get home at 2am - Power Nap - Shower and be in work for 9am..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the thread title guys, I’m going to celebrate with another trip to the hairdresser. I’ll ask for a Mrs Meldrum.
IMG_8396.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That looks marginally better than Rebecca's hair 🤣

Today's fleece is also from the nightwear section...........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Of all the stills, why TF did she choose that one. I watched that vlog, she’s so full of tit. Feeling anxious all week because bongo’s bingo was busy- she needs to grow up. Reading between the lines, someone in the group she went with didn’t like her and she knows it and that’s shaken her up a bit.
Something’s definitely happened in the past! A fight or someone has called her out. You don’t get that kind of anxiety for no reason, with no history!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.