Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I’m a bit older than Rebecca (not a great deal though) and I’ve worked with lots and lots of people over my life and her current actions really do scream some sort of crisis at home.

I wonder how lee is feeling being away from it all. I hope it’s liberating!

Because she’s firmly in the victim mentality I fear she won’t be able to take on board much guidance. I do understand how easy it is to take the victim position because it protects yourself and your ego and your insecurities. But, with so many other mummy vloggers out there without this level of forum attention I hope that she’ll eventually have to make some reasoned judgements on her own behaviour. Because if tattle is just full of unhappy, jealous people, why aren’t the other bloggers receiving the same level of attention?

When I first came here after the house move and DLP I was empathetic and full of hope. But actually now I’ve been a little chilled by some of the Meldrum behaviour. I’m not bored, or lonely,or jealous or bitter. I don’t have too much time on my hands. I’m interested in people and fiercely protective of people too. I think that’s what drives a lot of tattlers. Because we see something very dark and underhand going on.

Reactions: 28

Mabelrose

VIP Member
When the thread started on here about Mrs M it was mostly in good humour, her and lee did give us great stuff to laugh about, however it became more about how she ran her business after the whole DLP episode and her general attitude to being questioned over anything. She can’t, as said before, seem to distinguish between personal/business and takes every question as a personal attack. She has blocked so many people. Nearly all of us on here have been followers who at one point or another really liked her. She has shown herself to be highly unprofessional, greedy, not answering genuine questions with a clear yes/no not displaying AD/gifted clearly. All of these things she has done and she alone. We are not bullying or trolling by asking her to be clear on whether she is selling us a product or simply recomming without any kind of payment.showing Poppy so very unwell was awful and I feel for a lot of people the final straw. The food bank stuff and then seeing sheer greed of her was stomach churning.

Jndc85

Burst out laughing at the hydrate m8 coming back out. Who called it ?? 10 points to you.

She's such a bloody bore.

M

Member 177

How many other "mummy vloggers" have 100k plus followers? How many of them have 14 threads about their rudeness, their lies, their constant pushing of products but failing to declare it's an AD. How many go on a paid promotional trip to Disneyland Paris, claiming it's a birthday treat to then be found in the middle of a ??? Who pushes their children out like show dogs and pretends to have just found the latest Joules/Boden....Next/Matalan/F&F clothing then comes out with a AD/paid promotion label 2 or 3 days later?
Who responds like a bitch to anyone who dares ask a question that highlights inaccuracies in bullshit fake "family life" vlogs that are clearly just a lazy way to sneak in a "healthy" Grinola Ad?

Umm I can only think of 1 person :mthe dickhead running Mrs Meldrum LTD like a twat because she's too self obsessed to see she's made mistakes and won't admit it.

???

Jndc85

She didn't block me. I blocked her....off you fuck dear with your shady selling del boy tactics.

I think Lee has been more subdued since he got "the chop" ? y'know, like how it calms an over excited puppy?

• Haha

Hm3616

I was directed to here from Mrs M’s insta (thank you whoever wrote about this) and I’m glad they did! I’m so frustrated about the no spend Jan that many influencers have jumped on the bandwagon for. Isn’t no spend meant to represent a stand against consumerism and be beneficial for the environment? I don’t think she understands the movement because all I see is hypocrisy by continuing to push consumerism “swipe up” to her followers. The gist I’m getting is you can’t make her accountable because if you call her up on it then your bullying/will be blocked? Ridiculous.

Oh well, in a few years time she’ll be irrelevant and no longer earning circa £90k and getting free stuff. Her company has barely any money left in it as is so maybe sooner than we think.

Alfie1

“A few years ago you might have made a dent”
Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago you were crying on stories Edgy? And threatening to call the police. So clearly it does affect you!

Playing the victim once again. She just can’t handle being called out on all her lies! Grow up and conduct your business with a bit more professionalism. (Just my opinion, no need to call the police) ??

Instasham

Chatty Member
Another confirmation from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) that Mrs Meldrum Ltd can’t follow the same rules as others seem able to. This relates to the Jordan’s cereal ‘grinola’ ad where Mrs Meldrum made misleading assertions about product being “healthier”. How much contact from the ASA does she need before realising following the law isn’t optional for her?

“We have now assessed the ad you highlighted and from the information we have, we think it likely to have breached the Advertising Rules that we apply. We are writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this. We have explained your concerns to Mrs Meldrum and provided guidance to her on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that her advertising complies with the Codes.

Reactions: 27

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I think it was a few threads ago but someone suggested not responding to the obvious sheep messages that appear with no valid point just same old ‘jealous trolls’ speech. If no one acknowledges these types of messages they may get bored and bore off ??

montydonfc

VIP Member
Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.
Back in your pen with you kb66 ? no one is forcing you to read and comment here. It’s a waste of your time and your time is so precious. You might miss the latest affiliate link replying to the “horrible messages” written here.

Screenshot_20190109-131732_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190109-131759_Instagram.jpg

Did anyone notice the unmentioned but strategically placed Water Wipes in the latest video? SURPRISE it's a paid partnership

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I am taking issue with being dismissed as “trolls”
I want her to abide by the industry standards and if people put their real lives online I’m going to have an opinion on it. I don’t wish to know what people think of my outfits or parenting or decor so I don’t put it online with an actual space for comments.
And I’m commenting over here, she actually has to come over here to be “trolled” by me!
As for calling us “dickheads”, classy move Reb.

Reactions: 26

WiKi

I actually do think the top was a pressie from her Mum. I think they went for a mooch, she saw it, stamped her feet and whined about no spend January and mummy dearest said ‘now now princess, you work so hard and the trolls on the internet are so mean to you, let me buy it for you to make it all better’. I think that’s been the theme throughout her whole life. She gets the rage, walks around until she finds something to throw and then mummy, daddy or Lee buy her something to fix it.
I do find it funny how we noticed a new top and within minutes she declares that it was a pressie.

Also, for the record, 1. I actually think she’s quite attractive. 2. No I don’t think she needs reporting to anyone but the ASA for anything (and I don’t believe for one second that the poster who mentioned NSPCC meant that she should be reported for neglect just that they may also be someone to report children working) 3. Ya know what? Yeah, I am jealous of her lifestyle. I am also very lazy and have zero creative talent but I refuse to parade my kid in front of a camera for thousands of strangers so I work a normal boring job and don’t get gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff and then get paid to advertise it. I’m also jealous of Katie from Mummy Daddy Me but I don’t really have a bad word to say about her because I don’t actually begrudge her her lifestyle, I think she’s earned it and deserves it and Mrs M hasn’t.
So to all you sheep, family and friends who are ACTUALLY trolling this site would you kindly FUCK OFF!! The definition of trolling is directly contacting someone to elicit a response. WE are not doing that, we’re keeping it here where they don’t have to read it. YOU are coming into our space and name calling

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pandafeet

? I've just caught up with the insta stories. "Popeeeeee. Can you say gran-o-la, gran-o-la" can you say kindly gifted?!" "Good girl"

Reactions: 25

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Oh and the bobbibrown hash tag kindly gifted lip balms. That’s £75 worth of lip balm right there. If anyone wants a lip balm, take yourself down to boots and buy a tinted carex. You’ll save yourself £22 to put towards your waterwipe collection with some spare change for a Costa.

montydonfc

VIP Member
If she had been serious about sticking to and following no spend January, her content should have been focused around that.

She shouldn’t be doing “what’s new in primark” people who don’t genuinely don’t have money this time of year aren’t interested in this. Instead are you going to have sheep watching and thinking ooh I really need a boxy top to be like Mrs M and away they go spending £12 they perhaps don’t even really have. I don’t care what she says either but as soon as she had to go £1.00 over her no spend she should have stopped the shite about being on a spending ban. If she was serious about following it through she’d have had the willpower to walk away from the tortoise shell earrings. Besides, what happened to her fast fashion mumblings she was blurting out at the end of last year? Didn’t last very long either that one.

If I was a youtuber and I wanted to follow the no spend, my content would focus around that. She could have done things such as a meal plan and shopping on a budget for a family of 5. Tesco is not cheap. Neither are the delivery costs, but she’s got to keep in with Tesco so she needs to be showing them in some way.. think along the subliminal lines of the water wipes. It wasn’t by chance she included the supermarket she was using. Yet remember just before Christmas when she had an affiliate link for a toy from Asda, she couldn’t get enough of them because they were SO cheap compared to Tesco ?

The room tour thing is another joke, and again a ploy to have people spend money they perhaps don’t have, just so they too can have a nursery fit for their own little chicken nuggets. I will be shocked if there are no affiliate links to anything she shares.

Instead of the £100 worth of lipsticks and Elemis and whatever else, since she’s not brand loyal, what about showing things like beauty on a budget? Not telling sheep to start off with a £25 lip tint that lets be honest didn’t make any difference to her lips that I could see!

Her girls have all these beautiful clothes, her too - in abundance and they are all gifted. What about a vlog showing them donating to a local charity shop? They will have things they’ve outgrown yet other children could get the use of. It’s still the middle of winter and there are children out there without a warm coat and shoes. She’s parading her children in their £180 ski suits and their gifted next winter boots.

I don’t care that she has these things. I’m not in any way jealous of her, her life, anything. I feel sorry for her. The way she shows all these things like a conveyor belt, she doesn’t appreciate it. She doesn’t believe they are “so so fortunate” their “once in a liftetimes” are bullshit. I worry for people like this because see if it was all gone tomorrow, where would she be?

This month should have been her chance to reflect and better position herself with her channel, her content, attempting to rebuild trust with her followers but instead she’s shown the very attributes of what the whole true meaning of no spend is all about. Greed personified.

M

Member 1682

Oh my god

Rebecca

We know you read this forum and we know this is what you are talking about when you say “dickheads” and talk about being trolled.

Please just STOP IT! stop playing the victim for goodness sake!
You are a grown woman running a business. This is NOT high school.

You made a choice to feature your kids, husband, parents, sister, grandparents, friends in your publicly available BUSINESS videos and Instagram posts. These people are all grow up, fully consenting adults.
No one is trolling them.
No one is trolling your kids, in fact the over riding theme here has been concern for the welfare of your kids. We care about how little privacy they have and we care that you and your husband show complete disregard for there safety, privacy and welfare.
No one is trolling you.
People are asking you legitimate questions. People are showing genuine interest in you, your family and your business and you repay that interest by deleting, blocking and being rude to those people.

If you cannot conduct your BUSINESS in a grown up, adult manner then this is not for you.

Jellybaby

Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x
You ok hun?

• Haha
  • Heart