Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seethroughthecrap

Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x
Perhaps you should spend your time learning how to write a proper sentence. "Use don't":rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Alightened

VIP Member
Oh no, I'm gutted???. My sign didn't work, and I spent ages out there this morning in the bloody cold making it????.

• Haha
M

Member 1682

I think he has a new job.
I don’t know why they don’t just say that though.
Because they are juvenile muppets who do everything they can think of to eek out content.
It’s purely so that the sheep will continue to send them comments asking after Lee.
It’s allllllll smoke & mirrors to boost that engagement!!!!!

Also

She’s contradicting herself yet again!
Last night we had her nonsensical “I hate trolls/I don’t care about trolls” banter on Instagram- and how she wants to “protect” Lee and the kids from the trolls and won’t be showing them for that reason for a while.
Yet lo and behold less than 24 hours later she’s pimped Poppy out to flog some over priced wet wipes and then released Lee from the shed so he can smile and wave at the camera because she thinks that means getting one over on everyone here.

It’s all just absolutely pathetic!

Queenie

VIP Member
I so agree with this! I’ve read bits of these threads and agree with parts, and agree that ‘influencers’ like Mrs M need to be called out for shady behaviour, but there’s a way of doing it, and making threats to report her to the NSPCC and being downright nasty and bitchy about her appearance, etc. completely discredits the valid points being made!
Can we settle this once and for all & stop flogging a dead horse? No-one reported anything to NSPCC! We all agreed there was no reason to do so!
And for the millionth time - this is a TRASH thread where we can make comments on someone’s appearance when they make their appearance their living on a public platform!
Jeezuz! ?

• Haha

LurkyLou

I found Mrs Meldrum through googling Hyperemesis Gravidarum as I struggled with it the whole way through my pregnancy. Her YouTube channel popped up and I watched it throughout the rest of my pregnancy. I have to be honest and say at the time she saved my life. I was in a very bad place as it was a twin pregnancy and unfortunately we were aware that one of our babies would not survive when born. She helped me a lot as I related to her when she was going through HG with Poppy. I continued to watch her videos until the end of last year but no longer follow her as yes I do feel as a viewer she has changed and it’s become more about ADS and brands than relating to her viewers. I’m saddened by this as she helped me through an incredibly sad time in our lives. I hope she’s able to find herself again but I don’t believe this platform is helping her.
Just wanted to say how sorry I am you had to go through that and for your loss. Bless your heart, you are a strong momma. I hope you and your baby are doing well.

Reactions: 24
I

Influenceme

Why does she keep saying “bash one out”? It means wank!!!!

Mumof3withnovlogging

I don’t watch her vlogs as I’m far too busy and she bores the hell out of me so please enlighten me with regards to the grey paint situation!! Did she seriously say in tonight’s video that she was going to film a vlog about picking grey paint??? Man alive that is one of the dullest things I’ve ever heard!

I don’t think I’ve made any nasty comments about her appearance (apart from maybe one comment about her eyebrows but I can’t remember the context!) I actually think she is very attractive and I think she has a fantastic figure - I wish I had her figure after having my 3 children ? but beauty is only skin deep and I’m sorry but what is underneath that pretty young skin is a very ugly character. I may be fatter and not as attractive on the outside as her but I sure as hell am a million times more beautiful inside. I also live in a nicer, bigger, more expensive house that I am 100% happy with the furniture and decor throughout, all of which we paid for with our hard earned cash, I have a better car than her, I go on better holidays that we pay for ourselves, I get to stay at home with my 3 young children all day everyday and I’m able to do all of this without selling myself and my children to anyone who’ll throw me some freebies and without compromising the safety of anyone of my family. So no I am absolutely 100% not jealous of any aspect of her life I just feel strongly about influencers in general and their shady ways and the way they seem to be allowed to carry on exploiting vulnerable people to line their own pockets, it’s disgusting and it needs to be stopped.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Didn't mean to start a Tittler argument, I apologise.
After a hard day at work my post was maybe unnecessarily harsh and I'm sorry if it offended anyone. Unfortunately today I've spent the majority of it with parents who've ignored their children to play on Facebook and Snapchat, leaving the child with a broken arm for 4 days, and it's left me so frustrated. I'm still disgusted at the way Rebecca chose to post on Instagram for "advice" rather than seek medical attention for Poppy, that was a whole new low.
Anyhooooo I will leave Tattle posting to my belter hobbit until I am in a better frame of mind.
Again apologies to anyone who has been upset by my comment, it was not my intention

Last edited:

OliviaPope

Agree so much!
I have spoken about this briefly before as my daughter did a bit of modeling when she was a toddler. And oh my god the paperwork we had to have for every job was absolutely unreal, there were also people on sets who would literally time how long my child had been in wardrobe and then on set and end the shoot when time was up.
How are there no working regulations for youtube kids? It’s so exploitative ?
Why do you think all these companies are now using the mummy floggers!! Cheaper to throw a couple of grand at them than jump through hoops.

I can’t believe she is peddling this gifted Bobbi Brown stuff. £25.50 for a lipstick!! Really!!!

And does she fu@k read every comment on youtube! She never likes them if she is reading them - how hard is it to press the like (Emily manages to do it), and replying to comments like “thanks for watching lovely”!! Really, just copying & pasting that in to a few sheep comments not replying!
E2B61E39-AFF9-40C7-B73B-2AB72B6AD4F3.jpeg
All while wearing ANOTHER gifted Joanie top. For the woman that complained about a £5 panto and turns up at a good bank empty handed!!

You need to give your head a wobble Rebecca.

Last edited:

Seethroughthecrap

I loathe her smugness when she harps on about loving Mondays and it's her "favourite day of the week" when she knows full well that she doesn't need to meet deadlines and she doesn't even drop the girls off at school/nursery the majority of the time. If she had to be in a workplace for a certain time, wear a uniform/certain style of clothing, have set times for lunch/toilet etc and add the drop off/pickup, make dinner (which she also doesn't do half the time), assist with homework (which she says she doesn't believe in) and get ready for the day ahead ( which she self admittedly didn't even register yesterday with the start back confusion) then i'd really love to know is Monday her "favourite day of the week". Any day that involves a box of freebies is a good day in her book. She's a sickening cuckoo.

Pandafeet

Hello!! Long time lurker here. Mrs Powell I had to end my silence and comment as I felt exactly the same after having my first baby and having to return to work. I envied Edgy and her lifestyle which meant she could stay at home all day with her kids but no more!!! This "content" in the new year is painful to watch, it screams desperation and I feel like it won't be long until the wheels come off. Maybe she got bored waiting on whoever is writing her book to be finished and thought "to hell with it, there's an ad opportunity, no one will notice" proud to say I am a sheep no more.

ChilliDog

A constructive message: Content I’d re subscribe for and enjoy
?? Family meal planning
??Shopping hauls, perhaps weekly, honestly comparing the supermarkets for value and wuality
??Spend free or low spend family days out
??DITL no #ad
??Meals of the week

They’re the sorts of videos I personally enjoy, and seeing them in a mix with ads (notand idiot, she needs to earn money) would soften the blow. I’d be more mindful to click like or engage.

M

Member 1682

Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.
??Righty Ho Chief.

If time is soooo precious then why are you wasting YOUR time by logging into Tattle and writing a post?!

You are obviously a Mrs M family member or friend- fine, but perhaps you should remove your head from up your arse and actually read these threads and open your eyes to the issues! If you honest to god can’t see the issues? Then you are part of the problem.

I think it is really simple. The channel is now boring and not enjoyable to watch. The past 6 months I can only describe Rebecca as surly and foot stomping selfish. I loved watching their channel and thought Lee made it complete. She could do the hauls, the make up and the ads and he could do the family vlogs. Loved all through the Summer and then suddenly it disappeared and they moved into dullsville and became dullscouple. I admit to not really knowing how the money side of things work, but realise this is their business so the videos i watch I always make sure I watch the ads at the beginning without skipping so they get whatever commission they are due. I tend not to watch actual videos where they do ADS as it really isn't stuff I would be interested in as an older watcher. They need to take a couple of weeks off, rethink and check where they got the most viewers and go back to how it was when they were popular.
Flooding the channel with undisclosed ads, not admitting to gifted items/holidays, the deleted & block sessions and the ridiculous ranting about trolls is what’s gone wrong.
They got greedy. They got smug. They took on all the adverts they were offered so the content suffered and all that was left was back to back adverts that contradicted each other and didn’t make any sense.

It seems like the Mrs M brand was built on her being a SAH Mum - it worked at its best when she was pregnant or with a new born. But now that the kids are older what’s left to film?
It would appear that the answer is not that much, which is why they have been filling up the channel and Instagram feed with content purely based on the gifted items/holidays they are being offered (but they are trying to make out that this is real life, that they are showing real things they have bought, real holidays they have paid for)

If they want to run it as an ad site or whatever then that’s cool but they need to make it clear. Call it what it is - promotion of items/holidays they have been paid for (either in cash or in kind)
They keep hiding behind this “gifted” nonsense- saying they don’t have to disclose it as advertising if they haven’t been paid in cash or been told what to post etc But they do it so often and with soooooo much stuff that it completely negates that argument.
The blatant lies that they come out with is also now getting ridiculous.
I think they have lost so much integrity, which is a shame because there was so much potential there. ??‍♀

Last edited by a moderator:

Rubynoodle

She cannot and will never ever take the blame for her own undoing, the pity party has begun again on stories. I suppose it’s the “dickheads” and “trolls” fault for you not declaring yourself properly and conducting your business in a professional manner also? As that is what has ultimately led to where she is now. She needs a reality check! We are not trolls for simply asking you a question about your business Rebecca. If you weren’t hiding anything I think you’ll find it wouldn’t be so difficult to answer. She’s probably going to think about what she’s doing for all of 2 seconds and think no I was right and back to stamping her feet she goes. I feel sick for her I really do, it’s out of control and she’s still going with it. It’s unbelievable how much of a tunnel view she has of the whole situation and she’s beyond any sort of help. That’s coming from a behavioural psychologist of 13 years!

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
wee_bird_house……………………...your post on tonight's ig grid picture (mrs m staring to camera, not at the child she is holding) has JUST WON THE INTERNET!!!...…...ROTFL!!!!

I

Influenceme

Another motherhood question: when you started a family, did you ever realise how lucrative your children could be?

• Haha
M

Member 1682

Urgh. No. Lee can crawl back to his little cage now he’s been wheeled out to perform for the camera.
He’s very bit as awful as she is.
The only difference is that he was marginally more watchable. He’s just as snaky and as much of a twat as she is. Remember Lee was the absolute worst offender for not declaring ads or gifted items. Also remember he’s the weird bastard going around private messaging women from this forum to try to intimidate them. He’s a grade A arsehole.
His appearance tonight was nothing more than the pair of them thinking they are sooooooo funny and responding to this thread.

Lee looks absolutely wrecked. Looks like he’s not slept. I guess kipping on that #gifted sofa hasn’t been fun.

M

Member 1682

I swear she could wear a bin liner and someone would ask where she got her outfit ? w h y
?

“Love that bin liner hun, looks sooooo great on you! Where it from?!”
“Glad you like it, it’s super comfy and I love it! It was gifted to me by home bargains!”

???

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.
Your comment has made me see the light and I will amend my ways immediately ?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I don't understand who are you all to talk so sickly of such a good mum, saying things like you are reporting her. that is vile!
She is not a puppet, she is probably a better mum than you all here!!!
Mrs Meldrum doesn't have spare time to read this, it is horrible that you can talk about her like that, she works really hard to provide for her family.
Thank goodness you have come here to say that!
Your message will DEFINITELY be the thing that changes our minds ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23