Mrs Meldrum #138 Becky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @GoLando

Very fitting as Rebecca's currently on a hAIR JoURnEY except its getting worse not better.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it too early for a thread title (that I know wouldn’t be allowed)
Rebecca Meldrum: The bleep that keeps on cunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s never bought anything from the white company - gifted only. Maybe the white company pay big like John Lewis and the fake shark. I’d love to know how much she makes from the affiliate links.

Reactions: 12
She’s never bought anything from the white company - gifted only. Maybe the white company pay big like John Lewis and the fake shark. I’d love to know how much she makes from the affiliate links.
According to Glassdoor data, influencers CAN make up to £34k a year from affiliate links! Now I imagine you’d have to have a lot more followers than Bad Hair Beggy has to make that but it would probably suggest she takes in a tidy sum. I guess it also helps to be utterly shameless and prepared to link ANYTHING ( such a free copy you received of a really good cook book by another influencer) and links to stuff you never buy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is so weird. Imagine posting about ‘the baby’ being in your bed, with a cot clearly in shot, when you do not have a baby, and have only placed that there to add a performative exaggeration of babysitting, and your actual ‘baby’ is in school!

Yet again, her ‘I’m so busy’ days crack me up. Playgroup today and ‘volunteering’ in school tomorrow. 2 adults home 24/7, and ‘busy’ is playgroup and a morning in the school 😆 That’s not a busy life!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How old is she again?
What on earth is happening to her? I’m quite concerned by her face bloat and odd neck does anyone know if she’s thyroid probs or on steroids maybe?
…oh & advertisements for hair products do these companies not watch their influencers first before they offer products?!? 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 5
My child has and wakes early most mornings and wants to start the day! I work part time, and volunteer in my children's school on one day.

I am also going back to study later in year as both children will now be in school.

she makes me so angry! Get off your back side and do something!

Reactions: 8
I can’t even be annoyed at her these days 😂

She’s all “woe is me” “life is so hard” “solo parent” stressing about only having 20mins to herself because she thinks going to a school assembly is the busiest thing in her schedule

She’s just a joke she’s so detached from reality it’s incredible I’m assuming nephews mum works on a Thursday so Beggy is essentially the hired help

Reactions: 16
Has she not been growing her hair for months ? Why isn't it getting any longer ? Confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she not been growing her hair for months ? Why isn't it getting any longer ? Confused!
Because its so damaged. Its brittle and so dry and damaged that a lot of it will be breaking off throughout the length and ends and she’s probably also shedding a lot because of how damaged it is. Its never ever ever going to grow now, while shes still having it bleached every few weeks. She needs to just admit defeat - have it professionally cut into a shorter bob and professionally dyed back to a natural brown colour so that she can then leave it the duck alone to grow.
---
Oh christ what now?
Cant wait to see this…..!

Reactions: 9
OMG is that her and the mutt on the front of an OS map?? No-one is going to buy that and it's not like Grabs is going to use it either. Suppose it beats the free box of roses she awkwardly gave to her mum 🤣

Posting ads saying let me know what you buy, while she sits on her lard arse buying nothing and watching the pennies come in.

Oh she's su su busy, I just don't know how she manages it all, not! Can anyone local confirm that she does volunteer in school? Wouldn't put it past this mink to make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.