Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t blame her - they are awesome cars to run and drive, they may be a bit mid life but once you drive one it’s hard not to fall in love (if you’re a car person like me). My husband has one but his is the S… difference is we have a Q7 to sit alongside it for my 3 kids, who will actually fit in the Tesla but one is out of a child seat now.

She is still a bell end though.

Reactions: 5
So instead of buying one decent car they can fit into, they're going to buy 2 cars!? Beggy had a bug enough tantrum then.

I bet Lee is looking forward to the overtime already.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
“Yeah sorry Pops, this car isn’t big enough for the five of us so you’ll have to stay at home”

“But what about the second car Mama Mooch?”

“We got the Tesla because it will raise our status in Inchmarlo and show those on the ~scheme~ we’re better than them. We must only drive in that as we can’t afford to put petrol in both cars”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This is RIDICULOUS!! Although why do they all need car seats now anyway? Can’t the middle one have a booster? I’m sure mine were in them by now and don’t have anything at 10?! Is this just me 😳

Reactions: 14
Doesn't say much for your family dynamic if you bought a car knowing you can't all fit in it at any one time. I've never heard anything like it. What happens for holidays etc, do they leave someone at home? Hire a car that actually fits your requirements? My head hurts 🤦

Reactions: 28
She’s a fool. In what world does she need a Tesla? And in what world can she afford a Tesla AND a second 7 seater. Reality check Beggy….there aren’t cheap 7 seater run arounds left since covid effected production on new cars. Then you also need to tax and insure it. If it’s a once in a while car it’s not worth getting a diesel, so you have even more constrains.

Also, isn’t the cost of electricity going to seriously effect electric car owners?

Reactions: 27
Was just about to say this @GhostHoward. Electric cars are going to be a lot more expensive to run plus you need to always plan ahead with the charging. Can you imagine if they got stuck somewhere cause she was to lazy to plan ahead?
Disaster incoming🍿

Reactions: 16
Going to buy a cheaper 7 seater... Like the s max she already flogged on Facebook 😜

So she's saying they never go on family day trips? I mean we know they don't go anywhere but they're not ever planning to either?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They don’t even need two cars. All that expense. Lee is pathetic putting up with this tit.

Reactions: 20
what an absolute insufferable twit she is!
I’ve never posted on her thread before and thought she was harmless, but she literally gets worse every day. Saying she is going to keep her fitness only on TikTok, obvs realised she didn’t get enough views on there so switched back to insta and now this chuffin car!! Did she not say it was too small for the 5 of them and did she not say it was not suitable for the small journeys that they make?? Why oh why would anyone in their right mind then say they are getting one? Even someone loaded wouldn’t do something as stupid as that!
i would say I’m going to unfollow her but I’m invested in what ridiculous thing she is going to do next…….

Reactions: 22
Her bedroom really gives me a bad vibe with the hideous clash of colours
It’s like an old persons bedroom…… hardly a bedroom for a young couple in their 30s…..

and now this chuffin car!! Did she not say it was too small for the 5 of them and did she not say it was not suitable for the small journeys that they make?? Why oh why would anyone in their right mind then say they are getting one? Even someone loaded wouldn’t do something as stupid as that!
I bet there was some arguments in that house til Wee Lee gave in to getting the car…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so awful. Other influencers/ social media people generally annoy me, but there is usually something in their feed I like, often whatever it was that made me follow them in the first place.

Beggy is just 100% awful - she comes across as so desperate to appear wealthy and successful. I actually despise the woman and everything she stands for.

Reactions: 24
Right I don’t do jazzacise but she seems to be going almost every day. Surly you mix up your exercises. Like 1 jazz class a week and then couple of short HITTS classes to vary and burn more calories
I don’t really watch her much anymore, but bleeping jazzacise! She did that whe S was bout 4 😂😂😂

I
Her bedroom really gives me a bad vibe with the hideous clash of colours
it’s like a granny’s bedroom!

Absolute bollocks! No way she’d fit into the largest size H&M do and get the zip up 😂

And many cream stripy jumpers does one human need?
It’s no big deal, I sometimes kids clothes because I’m petite! ( although a bit too chubby atm😂) she makes out it’s because she’s so so tiny. Age 14/15 is like a 10. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.