Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a real shame that they bought the house that they have and are now plastering it all over the internet. It was built originally by a lovely couple as their retirement home and unfortunately she died and he was murdered in their dream home.
I feel so sorry for the family that still live locally, seeing it become a gossip topic all over again, it should have been allowed to rest in peace quietly. They did try to buy a house in their old street, a lovely big modern open plan living house with hot tub, big garden and land. They made lots of silly offers all below the asking price which were all rejected. Then she had the audacity to blog on their now defunct Meldrums channel that they didn’t get it because it was taken off the market. Errr no, they didn’t get it because they couldn’t afford it.
You got some more of that tea? If so, start spilling!

Reactions: 25
Can her followers not realise that she never negatively reviews anything given to her for free #kindly gifted...it's guaranteed that if the panto tickets were gifted then she would have gushed about how great it was.Seriously...can people not see that...do they want to be fooled!!!

Reactions: 12
Yep today I have and I'll spend it how I like! She's had enough time to look as well ??? hiya ?
Oh the irony ( thickness) ?we have too much time on our hands says the sheep commenting on instagram!!!??‍♀?

Reactions: 9
I welcome myself to the ‘blocked list’ ? Wish I had some amazing story on why Iv been put there, but I dont.

Slagging an amateur theatre group, can she get any lower than that? God. It’s car crash telly. That unfortunately I can no longer view ??

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.