Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it laughable yet also cringe central when she talks about heading up to her "office" as if she's Karen flamin Brady:LOL:
Yeah keep thinking that you have a real job you spoilt little madam(y)

Reactions: 18
Catching up so sorry if repeating- Surprised she got 3 colabs. I love Mummy I’m The Know and hope she doesn’t drag her down

Reactions: 7
Arghhhhhhh. People are commenting on that theatre/squirrel post saying that Mrs M is allowed an opinion. Of course she’s allowed a bloody opinion, it’s just that no one else is as she deletes 99% of any comments which she feels are negative (when most of the time they aren’t). Notice how she leaves the comments where her sheep have replied and are backing her up? She’s hypocritical at best! Honestly I’m going to unfollow the woman - I can’t stand her self entitled attitude. I wish her girls and Lee well. May glance over the thread once in a while but honestly she’s doing my head in ?

Reactions: 17
I’ve just unsubscribed from her instagram, YouTube and Lees Instagram. She really is up her own arse its unreal! I really used to enjoy her videos but over the past 6 months I’ve just seen a change in her. She has the cheek to say this page is venemous ? she really is deluded and I hope this is the year her sheep start seeing sense!

Reactions: 22
Wee birdhouse is a wee minx. Well played birdhouse. Well played! Ordered 4 ski suits and “we don’t even ski” ?

Reactions: 36
Exactly. It actually breaks my heart a little that she can be so cold. She’s going to cause her own downfall; all by herself since Lee is out of the picture now.
Good luck Reb! [emoji106]
Lol except her downfall will be all "our" fault, for being so "mean" ?

Wee bird house is def lee incognito !! Check out the posts:
The photos won’t load too big files but the posts are
‘Decorative Balls’
‘Playing games’
And my personal favourite
? woolly ?
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I noticed that too, it’s £38 on their website and not in the sale so new stock?!

Brummymummy is always getting gifted things from Joanie, she got a couple of dress before Christmas that she shared on her instastories. Brummymummy gets quite a bit from Joanie. The amount of PR packages they sent is the reason why I don’t buy from them.
I love some of Joanie's items but for the same reason won't buy. They gift tit loads to vloggers whilst we pay the prices! Nah. ?

Wee bird house is def lee incognito !! Check out the posts:
The photos won’t load too big files but the posts are
‘Decorative Balls’
‘Playing games’
And my personal favourite
? woolly ?
:ROFLMAO:
. It won’t let me post as files too large for other two but some of the people wee bird house is Following. Channel mum and Louise Pentland and brummy mummy are some of them

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If I was edgy I would be concerned that her threads are growing far quicker than another family where the dad has been cheating and taking advantage of very young fans!

I get excited everytime i see a thread has jumped several pages in a few hours! Thanks all for the screenshot.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.