Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's have another shout out old pic of the expensive free snowsuit that have no real connection to her post.
If shes I her office why not post a pic of that.
It's probably a mess.
Not more bloody wood pics.

Sheep are not allowed to come here and tittle tattle on her mean ways.

The irony she can't say what she wants
But neither can the sheep.

Has anyone messaged Aberdeen performing arts would love her to have pay expensive panto next year.

She took s see nutcracker for birthday
She never said if that was kindly gifted.

Her post todays a mess and think even some sheep fed up if contradictions.
Deleted and amended comments
Passive aggressive comment
And die hard sheep attacking other sheep they worse than hunches army.
APA won't care but hopefully a message to Tivoli with screenshots of the original post, imploring them to never gift her tickets wouldn't hurt!

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, thought I'd check out who the outfit collabs are with...
Anyone ever seen the film 'single white female' ?

How boring must your life be when you are telling people you have filled up your bird feeder ?Who actually gives a duck about that? What's next..........how many times she goes to the toilet in a day? Pat if you are reading this maybe now is a good time to change the Wi-Fi password.
I'd find it more interesting than the same tit view of the road to nowhere in the woods 'at the back of our house'.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Gifted tickets

I think she's deleted a few squares as there was a gifted theatre post I can't find

It's on lees.

I can't remember if nutcracker was gifted

Reactions: 4
Rebecca Lamb is a carbon copy of Meldrum with the gilets and Dublin boots so this what I wear collab will be tit.

Good to see her branching out to collab with bloggers who kiss her ass and bow to the meldrum gifted alter.

Reactions: 8
Curious.... You clever people that understand social media. You tube, how much would you expect a vloggers subs to be rising at MrsM's level?
Just a little 400 in a week doesn't seem much. Or is IG where it matters more?

View attachment 3908eh? Surely (s)he's not actually buying everything mentioned...
Nutter!

Rebecca Lamb is a carbon copy of Meldrum with the gilets and Dublin boots so this what I wear collab will be tit.

Good to see her branching out to collab with bloggers who kiss her ass and bow to the meldrum gifted alter.
They are all channelbum members ?

Reactions: 6
The problem here is Mrs Meldrum has blocked and deleted any comment that wasn't gushing about her..She hasn't answered any queries maturely or accepted not everyone would agree with everything. Instead she's pushed away people who would of perhaps disagreed with one post and carried on supporting her and turned them against her. Because she herself hasn't allowed opinion. So she's now getting a taste of her own medicine by having to censor her own opinion.

Another reason it isn't coming across well is because she only EVER criticises things she paid for. She's never ever given an honest critique of anything gifted so she comes across completely dishonest.

One rule for her about wanting to be able to criticise and slate other peoples work but it's not allowed of hers or she's being trolled. She really needs to grow up it's pathetic she can't answer people maturely and instead deletes and blocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
View attachment 3908eh? Surely (s)he's not actually buying everything mentioned...
Allllll the lipsticks??? Really??

I think Pats been sent to work creating insta accounts, I SINCERELY hope that person hasn’t bought all those things, have some originality!!

Reactions: 12
Allllll the lipsticks??? Really??

I think Pats been sent to work creating insta accounts, I SINCERELY hope that person hasn’t bought all those things, have some originality!!
If she said she was buying a ton of horse tit some of her brainwashed sheep would rush out to buy it. ?

Reactions: 10

I hope themummymonologue stays far away from the meldrums.

Reactions: 9
Top gifted by joanie no doubt. No mention of that.

I’m surprised that the comments haven’t been deleted.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.