Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. What a dick. It’s an Amatuer company. Clue’s in the name.
Vile.

Reactions: 10
It was an amateur theatre company!
I cannot believe she has slated it. ?
I can its not 1st time she has form for this

She was horrid about 1 local hairdresser

She moans a lot. Remember her saying to Katie ellision how much she hates pizza hut.

She's called Iceland chavvy
Tesco expensive

She's moaned about the cheaper holidays .

An ex had a mother who maoned about so many things when out it was draining.
I imagine rebs similar.

She doesnt support local.

Quick someone email Aberdeen performing arts and tell her dont bother gifting her again she doesnt appreciate performance art.

Reactions: 8
She can’t be serious, these actors are doing this without payment for the pleasure of performing, giving up their own time and probably costing them self money to participate, parking, costumes etc!!! She is such a dick, no need to say it was amateurish, just that the kids loved it!!
The Tivoli has recently been restored and is beautiful, intimate and perfect for these plays and shows.

Reactions: 25
She's deplorable.

The £5 ticket would struggle to cover the basic costs for the production. Shock horror it isn't as good as she's used to with her gifted lifestyle of Disney land plus €650 VIP guides per day.

Can someone share or upload the clip of her being so rude? I hope all theaters stop giving her freebies after this.

Reactions: 15
I 100% dont think she is pregnant.

That amateur performance was a bit amateur ...no tit Sherlock so is your shite channel! What a witch! We see the real Rebacca when she's paid with her own "dolla". Also don't believe she bought those tickets before Xmas either.

Reactions: 18
She can’t be serious, these actors are doing this without payment for the pleasure of performing, giving up their own time and probably costing them self money to participate, parking, costumes etc!!! She is such a dick, no need to say it was amateurish, just that the kids loved it!!
The Tivoli has recently been restored and is beautiful, intimate and perfect for these plays and shows.
I stand corrected by myself. The panto she's been to see is a short touring production with bb's Nikki Grahame.

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine the trolling outcry if one of the sheep called her videos amateur!! She has to be the biggest hypocrite going

Reactions: 5
She buys 'bargain tickets' to a panto and then has the cheek to complain that it felt amateurish... what was she expecting, it was hardly going to be big-budget? Funny how she never has anything bad to say about all the things she is #kindlygifted...
Can’t believe she just said that!!

Yes because her vlogs are top quality !!!

What did she think it had Nikki from Big Brother in it! Who is she!! Where did you find her!!

I went this morning and it was actually really good, it’s not a Westend or a broadway performance she was at, it was a panto!!

There was a lot of modern songs in it, snow queen also sang Gravity from wicked and this is me from the greatest showman. There was a lot of kids in it as dancers.

Reactions: 14
She has zero tolerance towards any negativity on her social media but she’s now criticising a performance which her children really enjoyed?! Eh??

Reactions: 16
So now we're adding "Theatre Guru" to our professional resume......
I'll file it in the dictionary alongside twit, tit, tight as a gnats arse and thoughtless! !

Reactions: 15

What did she think it had Nikki from Big Brother in it! Who is she!! Where did you find her!!

I went this morning and it was actually really good, it’s not a Westend or a broadway performance she was at, it was a panto!!

There was a lot of modern songs in it, snow queen also sang Gravity from wicked and this is me from the greatest showman. There was a lot of kids in it as dancers.[/QUOT

To compare the other one she mentioned, tickets (which she gets free can go up to nearly 50 quid a seat! Lee Meade was lead.

She actually didn't even need to mention the panto negatively did she? But no the verruca salt in her came out. Stamping her feet. What a total selfish, nasty witch.

Reactions: 5
She’s now amended her Instagram post slagging the Tivoli production ? they must be on here as soon as they post anything on instagram. So sad

Reactions: 16
I stand corrected by myself. The panto she's been to see is a short touring production with bb's Nikki Grahame.
Apologies, I thought it was a local company, I wasn’t aware it was used by touring companies

Reactions: 1
Apologies, I thought it was a local company, I wasn’t aware it was used by touring companies
Me too, I was sure it was the 2nd of two amateur companies. I went to the 1st one in December, it was fab!

She’s now amended her Instagram post slagging the Tivoli production ? they must be on here as soon as they post anything on instagram. So sad
Really?

Here's a screenshot of it.
I'm glad you posted this, as I'm so angry I'm going to email Aberdeen Performing Arts who issue the bloody freebies idiots like her get.

As for her changing the post now... Wow just wow Rebecca! If you felt that strongly you should have stood by it especially if you feel you cannot win or are entitled to your opinion (which you are).
Perhaps if you filtered your narrative before you posted as much as you filtered the bloody orange images you'd realise you're going to be criticised! But no you are a always right, you delete block and change your comments to suit your own little bubble. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

There was a lot of modern songs in it, snow queen also sang Gravity from wicked and this is me from the greatest showman. There was a lot of kids in it as dancers.
Was it Peter Pan? I watched it in Bath with those songs in and we loved it - it was hilarious (obv different cast) Our tickets weren’t cheap (£40 each) but my kids have it as one of their Xmas presents.
Reb has edited her insta post now. I think that this shows exactly what a spoilt witch she really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That wont be there for long!

People could accept your own criticisms of local businesses if you allowed people to make constructive criticisms of your own business! And the sheep need to remember that's exactly what she is, a business (hence why she is registered at Companies House). It has to work both ways.

Reactions: 11
I’m a sheep that has finally had eyes opened to Mrs M’s disgusting ways.
Doesn’t she think that her sheep will eventually realise that all negative comments or “trolls” are deleted, but she can say whatever she likes about whatever she likes - unless it’s a #ad of #kindlygifted - but she wouldn’t disclose that anyway

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.