Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*updated*View attachment 3852
So February isn't going to be any more expensive but from what we know, it's January 5th and her to buy list already consists of:
• log bin
• sofa for the playroom
• shelves for playroom
• more prints for playroom
• kitchen revamp
• Family holiday
• ski lessons
• Bird feeder
• Squirrel feeder

Reactions: 1
She’s also trying to be more beauty based I think since the kiddos and lee have disappeared. There’s nothing else to show so she’ll show her make up. Despite her saying many times in the past that she’s not much of a make up guru.
She’s not much of a beauty either...

Reactions: 1
I love Bobbi brown products and use so many of them but as of today no more.

Not just because of Mrs Meldrum but because of the sheer quantity that they gift to small you tubers and instagrammers. The bigger accounts I can understand. But people with 100k or less and not many likes or comments compared to the amount of subscribers it makes them look desperate.

Reactions: 5
I love Bobbi brown products and use so many of them but as of today no more.

Not just because of Mrs Meldrum but because of the sheer quantity that they gift to small you tubers and instagrammers. The bigger accounts I can understand. But people with 100k or less and not many likes or comments compared to the amount of subscribers it makes them look desperate.
Yeah but at least the "smaller" channels communicate with their audience. Engagement should be more important than it seems to be at the minute!

Reactions: 4
She has made her appearance a massive part of the “Mrs Meldrum” brand so people are going to comment and pass judgment on it.
A main staple of her YT channel and her Instagram account is make up/cosmetics/clothes/jewellery/accessories. I think it’s to be expected that there are going to be comments made about all of those things.
Agree. Plus it’s waaaay more fun to comment on her silly, posing pics! ?

Reactions: 2
Flashing her 4 x £25 lipsticks, has an affiliate link for a mascara she got from her Mum for Christmas but still using an old eyebrow pencil kit from about 3 years ago.

That’s beauty vlogger Reb Meldrum for you!

Reactions: 8
Flashing her 4 x £25 lipsticks, has an affiliate link for a mascara she got from her Mum for Christmas but still using an old eyebrow pencil kit from about 3 years ago.

That’s beauty vlogger Reb Meldrum for you!
Hope she's sponsored by the eyebrow people as product must be good or she paid for it herself and wants her moneys worth!

Reactions: 2
Her instagram is now looking like an instagram family spoof. The poses are all just too fake and insincere!

I honestly can’t stand the woman. Her behaviour is just vile. What do you all achieve from picking apart how she looks though? She can’t change that can she. So what are you gaining from it? People age, people change. She’s obviously happy with how she looks ?

See Kerry Conway is commenting straight away on Reb’s Instagram ? brown nose.
322FDC3E-E055-46E3-983C-F62C4750B2FF.png

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t stand the woman. Her behaviour is just vile. What do you all achieve from picking apart how she looks though? She can’t change that can she. So what are you gaining from it? People age, people change. She’s obviously happy with how she looks ?
Yip, agree not to get personal on that level but behaviours, actions and attitudes are fair game.
Thank goodness you can't see me today! I've no intentions of heading out and think even the postman thought wtf! when I opened the door to him earlier!

See Kerry Conway is commenting straight away on Reb’s Instagram ? brown nose. View attachment 3858
Don't know her, looked... 'Mamma of girl gang'.... ?

Reactions: 3
Yes! I'm all for exposing her shady ways but some of the things people are saying about the way she looks are just disgusting! It's pure nastiness.

I have agreed I prefer her hair blonde but saying she’s aged, she looks like a certain age now, frumpy and other horrible comments about her face “moon face” “fat neck” is just bullying I’m afraid. You may enjoy it, but is this type of thing you would want someone saying to your daughter? If a child walked up to your child and said she had a fat neck or your teenage daughter and said the things how would you feel. You can’t justify it with she’s in the public eye. She’s put herself on this platform so she deserves to be told how fat or tit she looks. That’s just nasty and quite frankly even lower than some of the tit she’s done. It undermines any genuine/logical and thought out arguments on this thread when you reduce to name calling. So she sells lipsticks/advertises her appearance, I get it. How does that make what you’re saying a decent way to behave? I’ve actively truly disliked and disagreed with all her behaviour on this thread. This is a good place to vent as she won’t allow any other than licking her arse on her Instagram. So this is her own doing. But does she deserve to have such vile things said about her? That is bullying behaviour whether you like it or not and I would say the same to my children if they spoke to someone like that who they didn’t like

Reactions: 42
Tbh I haven't read anything that bad about her looks, but I don't get offended very easily so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me. I posted the Roald Dahl quote with regards to being ugly on the inside and how it starts to show on the outside......I wasn't saying she was ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.