Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would have been nice, was choose one herself for the product placement obligations and then giveaway the others with a comment competition for some engagement. The fans that HAVE to do no spend would really appreciate a personal proper treat this time of year. But that's kindness. Its under K in the dictionary Rebecca, after G for gratitude and H for humble, be a good idea you learnt what they meant. ?
Don't be ridiculous. How is she going to pay off her 600k mortgage if she doesn't sell on all the freebies?!

Lee will be photographing the unused ones and putting them on an anonymous eBay account seeing as she's already been caught using local Facebook groups to sell on other freebies that she reviewed/advertised and apparently loved.

Reactions: 13
Bring back Lee boiling the kettle for a bombay bad boy! (got to admit, made me fancy a pot noodle after decades and it was yummy!)
Oh no they will be fuming if they missed the chance to make some money off you buying a pot noodle after influencing you to get one ?

Reactions: 11
Their house must be absolutely heaving with #kindly gifted stuff that she can sell on. Maybe that’s Pat’s new venture...cataloguing everything, packaging it up & humping it to the Post Office to make more dolla for Wifey.
X post saying the exact same thing!

Reactions: 4
On the sheep comment about "trolls and bullies" Mrs meldrum has liked every comment that in support of blindly following her and not liked the one logical and rational one.

Screenshot_20190105-115347.jpg

Thanks for entertainment this morning Rebecca, helped while I was cold and stuck waiting in my car!

Reactions: 9
One follower has taken her theatre tickets & lipstick etc to mean she’s given up the no spend challenge. It’s understandable

Reactions: 8
A: Absoooooolutelee. ( We miss you Pat!)
B: Blag or the mystery BAG of dreams. Also Block very important! Brand Loyalty.............AKA Bad Word ?
C: Cheeky Little or Cute
D: Dubious........most " honest" posts. Delete.........pesky free thinking trolls! Dolla what a girl needs, as long as it's not her own!
E: Edgey or Dippy Eggs.......or infact eggs in any form ( Except Reb's, the snip saw to that ?)
F: Fabulous........ Because that's what I AM. Fake tan, never use it.........have Filters ? Food Bank, visited one once...........never again
G: Girl gang...........?
H: Home Bird.........except I'm an" adventurer" really. And Holidays! Need at Least five annually to survive the autumnal weather that you obviously " lurve" in Scotland............Oh and to top up the " natural tan"??. Hobbit every Tattler should get one! Horse Riding my favourite thing ever, until they asked for Dolla ?
I: Instagram Stories...........make your inconsistencies vanish just like that pooof!?
J: Jam like You Tube ?? Job, what's one of them ?
K: Kindly Gifted
L: Loveleees ?
M: Melds AKA known as Pat The House Elf/ Ma witch currently quarantined away from social media for attempting to have his own thoughts/ ideas/ non planned insta shots
N: Not an AD..........yeah right! #NEXT Official
O: Opinion........mine and mine only. See also block/ delete and the currently unaccounted for Meld. Outdoorsy that's us except when snuggling on the sofa !
P: Pat...........where art thow :m
Q: Question.........don't you DARE. Queenie I KNOW who you are!
R: Reb, me, the one and only! Totally Relateable
S: So, so , soooooooooo grateful/ fortunate ( delete as required ........not just for posts ?) or Spon. ( DO NOT use unless you absoooooolutelee have to) Also " smoke and mirrors" ( excellent tactic!) Also Snuggle. And squirrels?️?️ WTF?? And not forgetting No SPEND !
T: Truth/ Transparency..........move along we'll have none of that here! Also Tattle.........except none of us EVER look there! And tired so, so tired with this " full time work"
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

I'm shattered and never finish any thing! Any " suggestions" for U to Z ?? ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17
Their house must be absolutely heaving with #kindly gifted stuff that she can sell on. Maybe that’s Pat’s new venture...cataloguing everything, packaging it up & humping it to the Post Office to make more dolla for Wifey.
Hahaha, Katie Price used to need that kinda help for her tat!

Reactions: 1
Oh no they will be fuming if they missed the chance to make some money off you buying a pot noodle after influencing you to get one ?
I know! I'm easily swayed. I'm a cheap date! Forget your posh handbags, bring on the bombay bad boy!

D for dolla
E for ego the size of Texas
F for Florrrriiiieeeeee
Queenie... I'm disappointed... should E not be Edgy? ?????

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20190105-122437_Instagram.jpg

So February isn't going to be any more expensive but from what we know, it's January 5th and her to buy list already consists of:
• sofa for the playroom
• Family holiday
• Bird feeder
• Squirrel feeder

I am definitely forgetting something too, she's mentioned more than that.

Reactions: 2
A: Absoooooolutelee. ( We miss you Pat!)
B: Blag or the mystery BAG of dreams. Also Block very important!
C: Cheek Little or Cute
D: Dubious........most " honest" posts. Delete.........pesky free thinking trolls! Dolla what a girl needs, as long as it's not her own!
E: Edgey or Dippy Eggs.......or infact eggs in any form ( Except Reb's, the snip saw to that ?)
F: Fabulous........ Because that's what I AM. Fake tan, never use it.........have Filters ? Food Bank, visited one once...........never again
G: Girl gang...........?
H: Home Bird.........except I'm an" adventurer" really. And Holidays! Need at Least five annually to survive the autumnal weather that you obviously " lurve" in Scotland............Oh and to top up the " natural tan"??. Hobbit every Tattler should get one! Horse Riding my favourite thing ever, until they asked for Dolla ?
I: Instagram Stories...........make your inconsistencies vanish just like that pooof!?
J: Jam like You Tube ?? Job, what's one of them ?
K: Kindly Gifted
L: Loveleees ?
M: Melds AKA known as Pat The House Elf/ Ma witch currently quarantined away from social media for attempting to have his own thoughts/ ideas/ non planned insta shots
N: Not an AD..........yeah right! #NEXT Official
O: Opinion........mine and mine only. See also block/ delete and the currently unaccounted for Meld. Outdoorsy that's us except when snuggling on the sofa !
P: Pat...........where art thow :m
Q: Question.........don't you DARE. Queenie I KNOW who you are!
R: Reb, me, the one and only! Totally Relateable
S: So, so , soooooooooo grateful/ fortunate ( delete as required ........not just for posts ?) or Spon. ( DO NOT use unless you absoooooolutelee have to) Also " smoke and mirrors" ( excellent tactic!) Also Snuggle. And squirrels?️?️ WTF?? And not forgetting No SPEND !
T: Truth/ Transparency..........move along we'll have none of that here! Also Tattle.........except none of us EVER look there! And tired so, so tired with this " full time work"
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

I'm shattered and never finish any thing! Any " suggestions" for U to Z ?? ??
Bloody love it! ??

View attachment 3852
So February isn't going to be any more expensive but from what we know, it's January 5th and her to buy list already consists of:
• sofa for the playroom
• Family holiday
• Bird feeder
• Squirrel feeder

I am definitely forgetting something too, she's mentioned more than that.
Kitchen
Ski lessons
Shelves for playroom and some other stuff for there.. ?

I’ve complained about her to Bobbi Brown and not because that lipstick makes her look like she’s playing dress up as a flamenco dancer or someone who would read your palm...??

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure I believe that she bought he snow Queen tickets before Christmas , however I will say that they are super cheap tickets as they have been selling them every night at £5 each online and loads of people locally have been getting them at that price.

So do we think a freebie Neilson holiday planned then with skiing lessons planned ?

Also I'd be surprised that the whole group would have got a freebie last year , they would have maybe got their part of it as a freebie or maybe a discount for group but not the whole party.
Was the Neilson holiday to Italy in May a free one ? She was really grumpy in that one too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.