Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems the daily yoga she's commited to is forgotten about

Along with the self care challenge and the reverse advent and the book club and a million other things. She's a flake, she cannot stick to anything, it's obvious she has no commitment she either posts this crap purely to boost engagement or to bolster an upcoming ad campaign.

If something takes a little work or effort it's guaranteed good old Reb will flake out of it.

And I fully expect her to post about tbe yoga or something else mentioned here on Insta tomorrow because she loves to "answer" Tattle after a post!

Reactions: 14
Don't ambush me, but I quite like Lee. I feel a little sorry for him to be honest! I've just watched a vlog... Haven't watched one for ages, from bk in late November. He looks exhausted and I feel sorry for him.
He's looking after Pops, doing the Costco shop, the Aldi shop, then off to pick the girls up, home to film the haul, then he's cooking the evening meal.
I much prefer to watch him than her. He seems to have more control over the whole parenting situation.
He's a good dad and I can't help but have a pang of sympathy for him.

Reactions: 28
I almost die from second hand embarrassment when I see the sheep desperate for attention from Rebecca ?
*name removed* and Snowyheights, it takes approximately 10 min to catch up on this thread and post a comment, maybe 3 to view and eye roll in despair at yet another instagram story of pointless blagging, pottering or mooching.
to read an advertisement disguised as a caption on an Instagram feed ? 3 minutes ??‍♀

We’re not exactly dedicating our lives to commenting on this wonderful family now are we ?
But I’d rather be here ripping the piss out of it all then brown nose Mrs Meldrum ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17
Don't ambush me, but I quite like Lee. I feel a little sorry for him to be honest! I've just watched a vlog... Haven't watched one for ages, from bk in late November. He looks exhausted and I feel sorry for him.
He's looking after Pops, doing the Costco shop, the Aldi shop, then off to pick the girls up, home to film the haul, then he's cooking the evening meal.
I much prefer to watch him than her. He seems to have more control over the whole parenting situation.
He's a good dad and I can't help but have a pang of sympathy for him.
I always enjoyed the vlogs more more with him in them. Brought another dimension. I've said it before the content and editing became far more interesting with his creativity.

Ha ha this is excellent. They are covering tattle and her social media and saying the people on here are sad. Then she’s agreeing and looking herself up on google. My god Sheep you really are think! Oh yes and let’s actively encourage Mrs M to blame poor old S for F’s. I’m not surprised. S is trying for some control the girl must feel victimised by her own mother. Pa sheep some folk in emergency services work even on Xmas and yes they get a break and are allowed one. Unfortunately they don’t get to randomly decide to take a week off. It’s called earning an honest living
What post is the conversation on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have just watched the latest video...it is Beyond boring!!

She just doesn't have the personality for it...she has no usp, she has nothing to say and what she does say the says badly...this really is the end.she Will have noone to blame but herself.

Reactions: 5
What happened to the 100k giveaway? I must have missed who won.... I was at least expecting news coverage on the BBC.... whoever got those primark socks is soooo #blest (spelling mistake for added irony)

Reactions: 11
Ok just saw the fussy eating vlog

Poor s she always gets the blame.

On a more serious note there are many different types of eating disorders some are extreme fussy eating.
Eating disorders are not always about looks and weight.

They a huge control thing.

Maybe s feels like her life is not her own and this has manifested in extra fussy eating.
She seems a nervous shy child bit unsure of herself.
The past few years reb has said who she struggled with school but they always going on holiday and her home life is vastly different from her peers.

Did I imagine this but dident 2 weeks ago reb say on insta that bringing meal times forward and giving them separate meals worked so why's she changed her mind again?

The way she says she's never done kiddie meals with disdain.
That she couldent even think if any kiddyfied meals apart from fish fingers and chips made her seen so unrelatable to most mum's.

She doesnt need new cookbooks
It's not rocket science
Tesco even do ellas kitchen big kids range maybe they could gift her.
Maybe Iceland realised she not their core market.

Typical meals that go down well with my kids are

Jacket potatoes
Spat bol and garlic bread
Chicken Korma with rice
Chicken faittas mild with salad rice and wraps.
Roast dinner
Chicken nuggets chips and veg
Fish and chips and veg.
Pasta with bacon or ham.
Homemade or shop brought cheese and tomato pizza with raw carrots cucumber pepper and tomatoes sometimes garlic bread.

Mine not keen on salad.

In addition to this mine enjoy odd casserole with crusty bread.
Hot dogs or buyers with chips.
Shepherds or cottage pie
Rissoto or paella
Sausage and mash with gravy.
Lasagne and chips with garlic bread

We usually do 1 snack meal and 1 cooked

Mine dont like pesto. Salmon. Quonoah or couscous much.
Salmon is pricy so I don't waste on kids

Salmon and steak are adult meals

Lee cooks most time anyway it's not like she's slaving over hot stove
Or eating gourmet meals every night

Love the way she kept talking about no spend lol.

Has she weird filter on insta again.

Another day of pottering

God her freinds are boring and lee looked grumpy.
No take it her parents baby sat.

Why's she obsessed walking the dog
Are the kids with Lee and its just reb and sister.

She's now a working girl grafting in her office makes me chuckle

Her insta is all over the place.

We must have another ad due soon surely.

What happened to the 100k giveaway? I must have missed who won.... I was at least expecting news coverage on the BBC.... whoever got those primark socks is soooo #blest (spelling mistake for added irony)
She announced it.

But not announced 75 quid next vouchers yet

Reactions: 3
1 sheep comment on this post says

Not even the joules extravaganza online?
Guess you could and film the haul in feb!

Sounds rebs style

Smoke and mirrors

Why are they asking advice as she never kept to 5 previous spending bans

Are you sure that's not just satire... Maybe...

Ok weird was square wuth next 75 quid giveaway can't find it on her insta at all now.

She doesnt get it does she?:eek: Now she blaims 'the trolls' for her not beeing able to be herself?!?
Reb you are just bitter that you are not able to continue your greed and intrude your childrens privacy for your fame. And all your sneaky ads. Your greed makes me sick:sick:
Its a huge relief that they stopped filming the kids and i believe it was because of the pressure about sosial services that lead to it. Not because she learnt something.

Reactions: 9
I can practically write her captions for her “productive time in my office, pottering, lovely walk”

Reactions: 4
Ok shes probably annoyed shes not gifted lovely stuff for house like Kate murnane or Katie ellision whos both have amazing interior tastes and gifted new bathrooms.

Not sure if kate murnane or mod kitchen was gifted
I think both were gifted appliances
Kate murnane got cool maison de monde and reb got Oakland

I'm expect next must be done with meldrums by now.

Bathrooms are cheaper than kitchens

This failing at no spend January could be the semi relatable (if you squint) content for her channel, lay out your 'rules' and if you duck up, vlog about it about why it happened etc. Might make others attempting it feel like they aren't the only ones ending up spending.

But no, the same old yawn worthy content (and this is just on insta, I don't watch her YouTube stuff)

Reactions: 2
Crazy how some people on Instagram have tens of thousands of followers but only get a few thousand likes on their photos?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.