Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is putting stories and grid posts on her private/paid for access instagram thereby giving the huns exclusives but also not advertising to over 100,000 people that her house is empty!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she is putting stories and grid posts on her private/paid for access instagram thereby giving the huns exclusives but also not advertising to over 100,000 people that her house is empty!
I wonder did she even realise that by charging people she would actually have to commit to posting albeit utter drivel , and that if she doesn’t people will pack it in.

Reactions: 7
I used to like following her a few years ago, but now. It the same old rubbish, makes my dull life seem Interesting.

Reactions: 5
I think they’re flying Friday from Edinburgh.. miss the entire first week of school

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
She been really quiet on the friends only stories. Which pisses me off that she thinks she can charge £6 for this

Realising my photos aren’t in order but basically they are going on holiday 4:45 am tomorrow.
She’s saying it’s chaos organising everything to go. Doesn’t she just sit at home all day every day? How can she not be organised enough for this?
She’s also saying pcr tests aren’t as invasive as lateral flow. Does she not realise how stupid she sounds?

Also said she wasn’t bothered about a holiday this year. But I remember her mentioning wanting a holiday over and over again?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She been really quiet on the friends only stories. Which pisses me off that she thinks she can charge £6 for this

Realising my photos aren’t in order but basically they are going on holiday 4:45 am tomorrow.
She’s saying it’s chaos organising everything to go. Doesn’t she just sit at home all day every day? How can she not be organised enough for this?
She’s also saying pcr tests aren’t as invasive as lateral flow. Does she not realise how stupid she sounds?

Also said she wasn’t bothered about a holiday this year. But I remember her mentioning wanting a holiday over and over again?
This is going to so piss her off that we are getting this for free!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think that proves that Rebecca hasn’t taken a single lateral flow test so far then!

• Angry
Reactions: 38

It’s hilarious that you are sharing this - but giving this woman £6 a month for this absolute drivel makes me question your sanity?!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m abroad. Not Tenerife. We left Monday. My kids will miss one day of school. I’m not bothered for various reasons. Yes there’s loads to do, but I also work 30 hours per week and still managed it without hassle. Rebecca really wants us to think she has a hard life doesn’t she. It really is first world problems. Also I was meticulous in my planning and we were out of the airport and in our taxi within 20 mins of landing (we were extremely lucky!). It really bugs me when these privileged influencers go on and on about how hard life is. Just ridiculous! Also why can none of them seem to go away in half term. It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 22
No disrespect to you wasabloodysheep, but I don’t understand who the hell gives away good money to view this absolute s**te.

Nearly as unbelievable as the arrogance of Beggy thinking she has enough of anything meaningful to say to charge people money to hear her waffle on. I know I shouldn’t be surprised at it - she is brazen as well as dim. But somehow I am surprised she’d sink to such blatant, lazy, money-grabbing depths.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad wasabloodysheep is taking one for the team. We should crowd fund 1p each to raise £6 a month since there are so many of us tattle bastards 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
No disrespect to you wasabloodysheep, but I don’t understand who the hell gives away good money to view this absolute s**te.

Nearly as unbelievable as the arrogance of Beggy thinking she has enough of anything meaningful to say to charge people money to hear her waffle on. I know I shouldn’t be surprised at it - she is brazen as well as dim. But somehow I am surprised she’d sink to such blatant, lazy, money-grabbing depths.
I’ve seen the light since paying that first month. I’ve always heard of tattle but never really dived in until seeing a YouTuber talk about tattle and how hilarious some of the threads are. Thought I’d come on and read about who I follow but I only really follow Mrs m and sometimes laugh at Mrs hinch, you were all writing exactly what I was thinking but thought it was only me . I may as well get a good use out of my £6 by sharing it here ???
Won’t be paying again though haha

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Bet Lynch called, she wants her kagool back

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What is going on with her hair/head band? You don’t wear that kind of head band with your hair tied back For starters and why is the headband all the way at the back of her head?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is going on with her hair/head band? You don’t wear that kind of head band with your hair tied back For starters and why is the headband all the way at the back of her head?!
She looks especially mumsy for someone who doesn’t even like her kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just how many time does she have to mention she is going to Spain?? Rebecca you do know some people live in Spain like for good right aka they are bored of the sunshine by now after 6 months and they dont post everyday about buzzing????

• Haha
She thinks a PCR test is less invasive than a lateral flow? You do the exact same thing, you absolute melt! Proves she’s never taken a test.

I’m heavier than I’d like to be at the moment, and her chins are like mine when I was a size 18 (and drank too much). I know she filters/photoshops/contorts, but she’s slim….how the duck is her face so round and chins so plentiful?

She allegedly cares about the girls achieving academically. duck right off if she’s taking Safiyah out of school. Does Scotland have SATs?

She's used her mind body hole account to like her own post! Tragic!
She’s also liked it from her main account AND Bertie’s account!
How many other “likes” are secret accounts of hers, too

Reactions: 20
I thought PCR and lateral flow test swabs were done exactly the same way, as in back of the throat then back of the nose? It’s just the way of actually testing which is different? Unless I’ve been doing them wrong which I’ll gladly admit I’ve cocked up if I have and we can laugh at my expense!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.