Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Emily Norris with her new puppy and her kids reactions to said puppy. I don’t usually watch their YouTube tit but I scrolled to the kids reactions. Such genuine excitement, makes the girls reaction to Bertie all that stranger.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tenerife- but its Beggy so for her its Elevenerife!
Personally hoping its wet and windy for her holiday!! Just to see the face on her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No trying on emergency bikini delivery pictures? Did she ever place that order? I hope the kids are currently screaming blue murder on the plane with Begga sat rocking in the corner stroking her crystals crying about Bertie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they go tomorrow
So the girls will miss some school next week? She said a while ago she expected good grades??! duck off Rebeggar you don’t give a tit about your kids education. If you did you wouldn’t take them out of school. It’s not like S is in Reception she’s 10!
Don’t suppose she will take the week off from social media to enjoy time with her family? We couldn’t be that lucky…..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m still feeling slightly dubious about this holiday. There’s been a real lack of posting from the woman who can’t make a cup of tea without sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought that but then realised it got pulled so she probably didn't get paid for it in the end. Its bad though as the paint was probably gifted in the first place.

Reactions: 3
Rebecca SHELLdrum: Oh I do like to be beside the LEEside….. is she really in tenerLEEf or is Lee in TenerGRIEF. Find out in the next episode of “there’s 2 mins of my life ill never get back”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hmmm shes been very quiet nothing on her stories for over 24 hours. Not like her not to share every boring detail of her boring life. Imagine her FURY if Lee or one of the kids tested positive and they couldn’t go?!! Although she would not test unless she absolutely had to get into Tenners I guess! Shes probably never done a lat flow test even if symptomatic as she wouldn’t want to have to isolate!
However I strongly suspect its more she will be going “Oh hi guys Ive been so so busy getting packed etc just didn’t have time to hop on here but here we are in tenners and its really hot and sunny!”
Cue endless boomerangs of her by the pool with a drink in her hand!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.