Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding it a bit odd that she hasn’t posted much on her “close friends” list but maybe she has realised that she can’t truly know who it watching even if they do pay £6.
Reading the threads and seeing that they are building a new estate next to her house? Is this why she wants to “live by the sea” all of a sudden?
If she wants to live by the sea, she could get a job off shore and give Nanny McLee a wee break. Simples

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she wants to live by the sea, she could get a job off shore and give Nanny McLee a wee break. Simples
She could work in the kitchen and serve up a few salmon filets for the whole crew.

or maybe work on the cleaning team? She could go round and close drawers people had left open.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 822392
Glad the holey costume is getting to go on holiday 😄
The picture she's showing is of 2 years ago in Ibiza ( ah what heady days when she was such bezzies with Chloelovestoshop....and also when she'd already had her 3 girls/2 caesareans....so surely she'd be in even better shape now , what with all her peletonning and dog shagging walking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait. Talking about body positive - even though She filters the hell out of / photoshops everything. Right. So trying to make real people feel tit about themselves with anything but natural photos.

Reactions: 19
Is she fixing her swimming cossie the same way she “sowed” Lee’s nether regions up after she cut off his knob and gave the poor mug a mangina 😂😂 She’s a fruitcake that one she needs some real life problems to worry about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmmm, "sowing" a holey costume...doesnt quite fit with the boss babe, money vibe sbe goes for. Maybe buy one less flowery jumper and buy a new swimming cossie? Tell me your skint without telling me your skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a bleeping cock!

So she was prepared to buy (be gifted) a bikini
But now we’re meant to believe that she’s sowing up the hole on the costume (which is too small) to wear instead.

Oh babes, has your Patreon payment not come through yet? 😂👌🏼😘

Should’ve done a better job at flogging the facial sandblaster, stuck to the 20 press ups a day and pedalled harder on the bike instead of doing stupid boomerangs….but no, let’s blame COVID and grief, shall we?
Be bleeping accountable you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Finding this hilarious.

As if anyone would sew up a swimsuit. 🤣What a drama lama. 🙄 Announcement in black background. Such a cock. 😂

So, the filtering is catching up with her isn't it? Weird though, these photos (famous holey swimsuit included) are post c section, post 3 babies? and as if anyone would sew up a swimsuit. 🙄

Desperate to keep her 'threads' going in more ways than one. 😂👙

#freetheholeyone
#dramalamawearaonepiece
#excusesalways
#filterregret
#bossbabebikinienvy
#ishouldputsomeeffortin

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finding this hilarious.

As if anyone would sew up a swimsuit. 🤣What a drama lama. 🙄 Announcement in black background. Such a cock. 😂

So, the filtering is catching up with her isn't it? Weird though, these photos (famous holey swimsuit included) are post c section, post 3 babies? and as if anyone would sew up a swimsuit. 🙄

Desperate to keep her 'threads' going in more ways than one. 😂👙

#freetheholeyone
#dramalamawearaonepiece
#excusesalways
#filterregret
#bossbabebikinienvy
#ishouldputsomeeffortin
If you can afford a holiday for 5 to Tenerife, surely you can afford a new costume from Dod at Asda or her favourite Primark! The holiday was booked ages ago so she must have thought that just sitting on a Peleton would help her lose weight/tone up and is now days away from going and isn’t happy with any of her bikinis so the holey, ill-fitting Swimmer of Dreams will have to do.

She really does believe that the only thing worse than being spoken about is not being spoken about!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So before getting the bike she said the only way she could exercise effectively was by being told what to di by her pt in the gym. Which I can empathise with as I find being with an instructor much better at pushing myself etc.

she got the bike so that she could exercise when ‘meld’ was away. Despite having many hours of child free time during term. It’s been shown here that she doesn’t use as regularly as she would allude too (and I would say she appears to be fixated on distance ridden rather than quality of workout)

and now she’s saying that she will never have a pre-child body? When she was ‘in the best shape of her life’ a couple of years ago.

If you don’t want to do the workouts fine, but you have proven that you ‘can’ have that body IF you put the effort in (and eat well). Why not suck up the falling out you had at the gym (I’m guessing here) and go back to what works for you?

unfortunately it won’t work before your holiday.

Reactions: 18
So before getting the bike she said the only way she could exercise effectively was by being told what to di by her pt in the gym. Which I can empathise with as I find being with an instructor much better at pushing myself etc.

she got the bike so that she could exercise when ‘meld’ was away. Despite having many hours of child free time during term. It’s been shown here that she doesn’t use as regularly as she would allude too (and I would say she appears to be fixated on distance ridden rather than quality of workout)

and now she’s saying that she will never have a pre-child body? When she was ‘in the best shape of her life’ a couple of years ago.

If you don’t want to do the workouts fine, but you have proven that you ‘can’ have that body IF you put the effort in (and eat well). Why not suck up the falling out you had at the gym (I’m guessing here) and go back to what works for you?

unfortunately it won’t work before your holiday.
She got the peleton because it was the “in” thing to have; because it was expensive and she knew that having it was a not so subtle brag about how “wealthy” she wants people to believe she is. Getting the peloton had absolutely nothing to do with fitness or actual exercise.

the period of time where she was waxing lyrical about the gym, and the benefits of having a PT was when she was being paid/given back handers to promote the unit - it was all just spiel to advertise the unit. Nothing more.

the “best shape of her life” again was more bullshit off the back of her “PT” sessions with Rami; it was all nonsense. We know the entire Rami PT session stuff was lies - she was in some sort of arrangement with him/The Unit to promote them - it was all absolute gobshite. She wasn’t in good shape - she dropped weight because she was hardly eating anything, it had nothing to do with having a PT or hard exercise.

there’s obviously been a falling out between her & Rami/The Unit - other wise like you say, she’d still be going and she would be having PT sessions but clearly the tit hit the fan there and we all know her interest in Rami most definitely crossed the line.

remember also that prior to her being paid to promote Rami/The Unit, she had absolutely no interest in going to a gym or having PT sessions and had said on several occasions that she was in no way interested in the gym, it wasn’t for her etc etc

Bottom line? She talks absolute shite and you can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

(Also wouldn’t be at all surprised if all this chat wasn’t leading up to an advert of some kind…)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.