Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to read through all these threads. Yes I paid to be in her “special friends” list. I don’t know what I was thinking but £6 isn’t the end of the world to me. The fact she won’t know who she has on there who is posting to this thread should scare the tit out of her. If I’m doing this with the images , what does she think other people can do with them? She has shown poppy talking to the camera but not the other girls. I won’t use Poppy’s images on here though
Amazing content for £6 😂 She really is a deep insightful woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This whole patreon thing is really weird. I think she has genuine contempt for at least two of her kids but I wonder if she thinks she’s relatable to other people? Parenting is hard, I can find parenting hard so I relate to genuine parents who say “school holidays are shite after the first week” or “I had a really tough day with the kids today” or whatever. Not the digs at the girls, the treating them differently and definitely not the showing them online.

I’m glad her and Lee are together because it saves them inflicting their chronic selfishness and lack of self awareness on other people

Reactions: 6
Trying to read through all these threads. Yes I paid to be in her “special friends” list. I don’t know what I was thinking but £6 isn’t the end of the world to me. The fact she won’t know who she has on there who is posting to this thread should scare the tit out of her. If I’m doing this with the images , what does she think other people can do with them? She has shown poppy talking to the camera but not the other girls. I won’t use Poppy’s images on here though
FYI she has not been busting her ass on her bike. She hardly been on it over September and October!
F19CCB02-AE8D-46AA-B39B-EDB7E72D6549.jpeg
36E9A24B-AA30-462D-9B72-92B672D20891.png
74518D2E-89AA-471B-BDE9-B6F730D13865.png
A94BCFF8-9EB9-4700-9BDD-D645DD3332BC.png
27A7CCE6-936B-4472-ADFA-BAA0CE2A4EC4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If she doesn't stop being weird with that ugly dog I'm going to report her for bestiality

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone please tell this moron that no amount of exercise will help a crap diet! Full fat smoothies, white bread galore, hot chocolates and ice cream etc. Don’t make out you’re trying 🤣
Eat what you want (I do) but don’t moan that you’re not the shape you want to be when you don’t educate yourself on healthier options. It’s really not that hard (researching not dieting) - just cut the white carbs out and switch to lower gi foods. She just moans non stop. If you want something Beggy you actually have to work hard for it, a concept this pampered princess or shall I say spoilt brat has never grasped 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
You are so correct @Redbreast, she's used to getting everything for minimal or no effort. Personally I don't think she's overweight but I am finding myself a little smug at her discomfort in her situation. Familiar to many of us but her lying about exercise and healthy eating is plain ignorance on her part. For all the reading. She doesn't help herself does she? Is she really so stupid?

Effort, stamina and consistency Beggy, applied to anything will give results.

As for the expensive stationary bike, a classic example of the shallowness of this woman. She lies about using it regularly and the effort made in these ass busting sessions yet she looks likes she's free peddling in many of her pointless videos. Funnier still many of those listing are yoga or meditation.

She's a ignorant, spoilt little madam, who's making a fool of herself, her pathetic husband and the idiots paying for content.

Reactions: 17
If it’s sunny, it’s sunny - even if it was mid December if it was sunny you still need sunglasses!
Your right. I think I'm just jealous that it's always grey and murky where I live 😆

FYI she has not been busting her ass on her bike. She hardly been on it over September and October!
View attachment 820487View attachment 820488View attachment 820489View attachment 820491View attachment 820492
How can she expect to loose weight and tone up when she's hardly exercising and filling her face with crap, absolutely laughable 🤣

Reactions: 4
Trying to flog those god awful sun glasses …. at least clean the bloody lenses you mank!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.