Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding it a bit odd that she hasn’t posted much on her “close friends” list but maybe she has realised that she can’t truly know who it watching even if they do pay £6.
Reading the threads and seeing that they are building a new estate next to her house? Is this why she wants to “live by the sea” all of a sudden?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I don’t know what it is about being by the sea” suppose it’s better than being next door to a building site on the grounds of where a murder took place

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She talks utter tit doesn't she? £6 for housing debates from her bedroom. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s making on like she’s hours from the coast. She’s half an hour from the beach. Stupid cow.
Think she just wants to move because of the new housing that will be far nicer than her house!!

Reactions: 19
“I don’t know what it is about being by the sea” suppose it’s better than being next door to a building site on the grounds of where a murder took place
Setting the scene for moving but definitely not because of the building works 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, considering Pat spends half his life on a rig in the middle of the North Sea because she fucked up, I can see why he doesn’t want to move to the coast.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Grew up on the beach… babes you’re from Scotland not the bleeping Maldives.

She’ll strop until wee Lee relents.

But she forgets that they overpaid for the murder mansion, and they’re gonna have a hell of a time trying to sell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t want to live near the coast off Aberdeenshire. Lee is right on that one - bleeping freezing!
she’s acting like she’s some beach bum who spent her youth on the sand dues in Newquay! Erm no love. You moved to Banchory when you were 10, and until the last few months you’ve never had any remote interest in the sea or the beach whatsoever. This is yet another fad she’s jumping on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She could always move to Torry, her and Bertie could stroll the Torry battery everyday 😂 Does Tegan live by the sea by any chance because she normally wants what everyone else has 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finding it a bit odd that she hasn’t posted much on her “close friends” list but maybe she has realised that she can’t truly know who it watching even if they do pay £6.
Reading the threads and seeing that they are building a new estate next to her house? Is this why she wants to “live by the sea” all of a sudden?
So profound. You never hear a single other person say they feel calm and happy by the sea.

She is so full of tit! Who doesn’t like being by the water . You are not unique rebecca you don’t need to write an essay explaining it !
Snap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t that long ago she was giving it the biggun about moving to Spain.
Costa del Aberdeen it’ll have to be I suppose

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK Moana 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.