Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed Meldrum for a while, mainly just to laugh at the ongoing shitshow that is her life. Couldn’t help thinking though with the vanish ad- running a hot wash, over 3 hours with 6 garments in there? Our world is literally collapsing around us, climate change is happening and people are advertising this nonsense. The integrity of these influencers is just 🤯

Reactions: 28
Followed Meldrum for a while, mainly just to laugh at the ongoing shitshow that is her life. Couldn’t help thinking though with the vanish ad- running a hot wash, over 3 hours with 6 garments in there? Our world is literally collapsing around us, climate change is happening and people are advertising this nonsense. The integrity of these influencers is just 🤯
Like the time they were looking after the environment by not switching on the tumble dryer and using the make shift washing line in the vast grounds of marshmallow mansion.

ah yes it didn’t last… it was for another ad.

Reactions: 14
Nice little reminder that they’re going away soon (those sunglasses are heinous). Fingers crossed none of the pervs booked to go there too after she shared exactly which hotel they’re staying at.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hadn't realised there had been a murder in her house. I thought it looked idyllic. Purely because it looks to be in the middle of nowhere. Couldn't pay me to live in a house in which a body was hidden for weeks. I'm getting the creeps just watching her stories now

Reactions: 8
Absolutely screaming at today’s ensemble, complete with low ponytail in a bow. So so desperate to be a rich, horsey, toff- so so far from it.
E1F77E5E-8267-4CFA-B7C2-9214733E9DC6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Absolutely screaming at today’s ensemble, complete with low ponytail in a bow. So so desperate to be a rich, horsey, toff- so so far from it.
View attachment 808543
What is going on with the hideous mismatched ear rings?! Haha is that her trying to be “edgy”?!

her hair is appalling. The weird mix of colours, the patches of brassy yellow/gingery blonde, the roots….

What a mess.

Reactions: 13
Watch the latest talking story and watch her forehead. There is a weird patch that “mysteriously “ disappears at certain angles when her filter works

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t wait for next weeks content!
All 5 of them in one hotel room..
No Nanny
At least the kids will have a great time in kids club while she boomerangs herself to death

I do hope it rains again haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I seriously hope Rebecca has bought herself a new swimming costume for this holiday or will the black holey one be making an appearance.

Why has she bought new boots? Thought she was so so obsessed with the ones she already had??

Rebecca was doing that Ad purely to get money, she does not give a tit about the product and would never put her hand in her pocket and buy it and has no morals. Just anything that brings the money in.

Reactions: 15
What happened to the £300 wellies she never brought???!!
Even Poppy takes the piss out of her….”hey guys” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is the jumper she linked at all similar?! 🤣🤣 it has a fuckin hood for a start!! What a prat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.