Mrs Hinch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is completely random but who the hell is she?! How is she “famous”? A lot of people I have on Instagram followers her and I have no idea who she is... all I know is that she’s well known on here 😂 I want to join in on the other thread but I need to find out more about her first!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is completely random but who the hell is she?! How is she “famous”? A lot of people I have on Instagram followers her and I have no idea who she is... all I know is that she’s well known on here 😂 I want to join in on the other thread but I need to find out more about her first!
The best place to find out about her is the other thread. It's all there. Head on over you won't be disappointed!

Reactions: 5
Yep nothing happens here ... the tumbleweed blows through but the rave comments remain elusive!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been racking my brains to say something nice about grinchy hinchy. Here we go... I’m 29, with multiple chronic illnesses, and I’ve been seriously sick since I was 16. I’ve had 6 operations in 7 years, 3 of them in the last 18 months. Sometimes I’m bed bound from the pain and the fatigue and it takes all my energy just to survive the day. But following Hinch has added something positive to my life. It’s made me realise that no matter how hard things are and how much pain I’m in, I’m so bloody grateful that I’m not her. I’d rather take my fatigue-filled, painful, messy life over hers any day. She doesn’t inspire me in any way, she doesn’t make me wish for a life like hers, and she makes me realise just how many fake and ugly-on-the-inside people there are in the world. She’s made me love my friends and family even harder than before because they’re not liars or manipulators and don’t just live for the gram. So yeah. I guess I’m raving about the fact that I love my own life even more thanks to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow! A thread over a year long. Still only 6 pages! Fans? Hellloooo? This thread is designed for yoooou.

• Haha
Reactions: 6