Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutthedoor

I'm posting this thread for all the lovers of mrs hinch

***disclaimer - I am not a fan of the grinch, I'm setting this up for her sheeple since they are increasingly drawn to tattle***

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Katya

She has a cute dog. That's the only thing I have to say. Back to the rant thread I go :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Katya

Woah guys, calm down! I can't keep up with the volume of posts in this thread. I left the thread when it was only on 3 comments and now there are 10!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Allthebest

My therapist said I should try new things and lead a more balanced life (true story) and so I thought I could start by coming to the rave thread and saying something nice about Hinch. I can't think of anything so I'm going to go and tell my therapist to fuck off. That's new. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cleaningnothinching

I’ve been racking my brains to say something nice about grinchy hinchy. Here we go... I’m 29, with multiple chronic illnesses, and I’ve been seriously sick since I was 16. I’ve had 6 operations in 7 years, 3 of them in the last 18 months. Sometimes I’m bed bound from the pain and the fatigue and it takes all my energy just to survive the day. But following Hinch has added something positive to my life. It’s made me realise that no matter how hard things are and how much pain I’m in, I’m so bloody grateful that I’m not her. I’d rather take my fatigue-filled, painful, messy life over hers any day. She doesn’t inspire me in any way, she doesn’t make me wish for a life like hers, and she makes me realise just how many fake and ugly-on-the-inside people there are in the world. She’s made me love my friends and family even harder than before because they’re not liars or manipulators and don’t just live for the gram. So yeah. I guess I’m raving about the fact that I love my own life even more thanks to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Aww! I came to see if this fabled thread existed or if it was just heresay and well.. it needs hinching! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the time she embarrassed herself on live tv to the nation asking Holly and Phil to follow her and they never. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I got off my ass and organised the space under my sink thanks to an article about her I read. Does this count as a rave? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Ozilla

Don’t mind me, I am here to catch the crickets and feed them to the snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Umm I guess she inspired me to clean my skirting boards once over a year ago? Nah that’s all I have I’ll see myself out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12