Mrs Hinch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been racking my brains to say something nice about grinchy hinchy. Here we go... I’m 29, with multiple chronic illnesses, and I’ve been seriously sick since I was 16. I’ve had 6 operations in 7 years, 3 of them in the last 18 months. Sometimes I’m bed bound from the pain and the fatigue and it takes all my energy just to survive the day. But following Hinch has added something positive to my life. It’s made me realise that no matter how hard things are and how much pain I’m in, I’m so bloody grateful that I’m not her. I’d rather take my fatigue-filled, painful, messy life over hers any day. She doesn’t inspire me in any way, she doesn’t make me wish for a life like hers, and she makes me realise just how many fake and ugly-on-the-inside people there are in the world. She’s made me love my friends and family even harder than before because they’re not liars or manipulators and don’t just live for the gram. So yeah. I guess I’m raving about the fact that I love my own life even more thanks to her.
Love this 💖💖

Reactions: 5
Love Mrs hinche she’s taught me how to clean before I started following her I didn’t even know I had to wash my sink ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not ashamed to admit that I follow Mrs Hinch and she really doesn’t bother me. But I also don’t follow her like a sheep and have 10 cupboards full of zoflora 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well, I thought I'd have a ganders at the rave thread, you know, just to see what people are saying.... Did not expect this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I genuinely think people are afraid of coming on this particular thread and stating their adoration of Hinch incase they get lynched 😂 I don’t give a duck me, she doesn’t bother me at all. I actually quite like her and I think people take it waaaaay too literally and too far on her thread but she’s not without fault. There’s stuff she does that wind me up but not enough to whinge about. There’s also stuff that she doesn’t do but she should given how big her platform is but again, is it enough to give her the amount of tit she gets? Probably not. She’s just someone who made a big deal out of cleaning her house and went and got herself some management so she could make money. If it winds people up that much then they need to have a word with themselves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think people are afraid of coming on this particular thread and stating their adoration of Hinch incase they get lynched 😂 I don’t give a duck me, she doesn’t bother me at all. I actually quite like her and I think people take it waaaaay too literally and too far on her thread but she’s not without fault. There’s stuff she does that wind me up but not enough to whinge about. There’s also stuff that she doesn’t do but she should given how big her platform is but again, is it enough to give her the amount of tit she gets? Probably not. She’s just someone who made a big deal out of cleaning her house and went and got herself some management so she could make money. If it winds people up that much then they need to have a word with themselves 😂
Agree. Don’t give two shits to admit I follow her. Do I have Zoflora in my kitchen cupboards? Yes. Do I have a Minky? Yes I have about 3. Do I have a flash mop? Yes. Did I know about them before I seen her use them? No. I’m sure she’s not perfect, but there are influencers / instagrammers out there 10000 times worse than her that bring nothing to the table. No matter what people say she made cleaning ‘fashionable’ for a lot of people who seen it as just a chore and I’m sure there are a lot more people who feel happier and more house proud for it. As I say I’m sure she isn’t perfect, and I don’t particularly like or dislike her, I don’t refer to myself as hinching when I’m cleaning, her house isn’t to my taste and I don’t agree with putting her son online for the world to see, but the threads on here are a bit OTT - she can’t even sneeze without a kick off. And if anyone wants to pay me 20 grand or however much she gets payed for a post to clean a bog - I’m available 🤙🏼🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree. Don’t give two shits to admit I follow her. Do I have Zoflora in my kitchen cupboards? Yes. Do I have a Minky? Yes I have about 3. Do I have a flash mop? Yes. Did I know about them before I seen her use them? No. I’m sure she’s not perfect, but there are influencers / instagrammers out there 10000 times worse than her that bring nothing to the table. No matter what people say she made cleaning ‘fashionable’ for a lot of people who seen it as just a chore and I’m sure there are a lot more people who feel happier and more house proud for it. As I say I’m sure she isn’t perfect, and I don’t particularly like or dislike her, I don’t refer to myself as hinching when I’m cleaning, her house isn’t to my taste and I don’t agree with putting her son online for the world to see, but the threads on here are a bit OTT - she can’t even sneeze without a kick off. And if anyone wants to pay me 20 grand or however much she gets payed for a post to clean a bog - I’m available 🤙🏼🤪
Exactly!! Like at the min, they’re moaning about the fact she hasn’t been on insta but when she does post they rip her apart and moan even more. Takes a special person to be that obsessed with someone 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 2