Mrs Hinch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My therapist said I should try new things and lead a more balanced life (true story) and so I thought I could start by coming to the rave thread and saying something nice about Hinch. I can't think of anything so I'm going to go and tell my therapist to duck off. That's new. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't speak for everybody but not everyone is aware that Tattle has a rave page. I guess Tattle is known more for its non-rave threads? So that could be why nobody has replied to this thread...

One fan here :giggle: I really like Mrs Hinch 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't speak for everybody but not everyone is aware that Tattle has a rave page. I guess Tattle is known more for its non-rave threads? So that could be why nobody has replied to this thread...

Why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm genuinely really really interested in what you find to like about Hinch?

Reactions: 4
I really like Mrs Hinch. I think she shares clever little hacks and tricks for cleaning that YES some people may have been using for donkeys years but some haven’t. I think she’s inspired a lot of people to clean their homes and enjoy it rather then thinking of it like a chore and honestly if you don’t like her then don’t watch her stories ?! Yes she gets gifted loads yes she does paid ads, as MANY do on the gram. You all spend too much time looking at her stories and then complaining about it on here. Don’t like it, don’t watch. It’s simple 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really like Mrs Hinch. I think she shares clever little hacks and tricks for cleaning that YES some people may have been using for donkeys years but some haven’t. I think she’s inspired a lot of people to clean their homes and enjoy it rather then thinking of it like a chore and honestly if you don’t like her then don’t watch her stories ?! Yes she gets gifted loads yes she does paid ads, as MANY do on the gram. You all spend too much time looking at her stories and then complaining about it on here. Don’t like it, don’t watch. It’s simple 🙃
Can I ask your opinion on how she treats Henry? You know how he has his own room with a single bed or how she talks to him in weird ‘dog talk’. Genuinely curious to see if I’m just being a moody cow but I find it really strange, I find thats borderline off her trolley.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes many do paid ads on the gram but most are honest about it. She’s only just recently said that insta is her job. A little while before that she said she made a bit of money and before that she was hiding ads. Apart from all the chemicals she uses, it’s the dishonesty that a lot of people don’t like. It’s nice to see someone come on this thread and say why they like her rather than telling us all we are jealous trolls. I think we are all entitled to our opinion but have never been able to have a conversation with a hincher without them attacking me 😊

Reactions: 8

HI Stacey, have you changed your clothes lately, asking for a friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes many do paid ads on the gram but most are honest about it. She’s only just recently said that insta is her job. A little while before that she said she made a bit of money and before that she was hiding ads. Apart from all the chemicals she uses, it’s the dishonesty that a lot of people don’t like. It’s nice to see someone come on this thread and say why they like her rather than telling us all we are jealous trolls. I think we are all entitled to our opinion but have never been able to have a conversation with a hincher without them attacking me 😊
I agree with the money thing. I reckon she’s made loads of money from it but maybe she just doesn’t feel the need to share it. It’s like your salary at work you tend not to disclose it - but the ads thing of course should be disclosed. Hence the investigation from the ASA or whatever they’re called, Her account has changed as she’s grown. I do really like her I think she seems like a nice girl and she’s done well for herself and turned a hobby into a job .. but I take a few things with a pinch of salt. For example how much she LOVES pampers nappies or a certain wash powder - she works with p&g so of course she gets the lot for free and fair play to her for that. I’d never call anybody on here jealous or a troll as this is a forum for discussing these types of things. What’s not acceptable is those who DM her horrible things about her baby, like come off it there’s no need. One other thing is that her or any other influencer really shouldn’t come here to read about themselves because they are just going to get hurt !

Hahaha I’m
Can I ask your opinion on how she treats Henry? You know how he has his own room with a single bed or how she talks to him in weird ‘dog talk’. Genuinely curious to see if I’m just being a moody cow but I find it really strange, I find thats borderline off her trolley.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahaha I’m honestly not a dog person so yes I do find the room thing a bit strange. I think loads of dog people talk in baby / dog talk. The room thing is a bit like okayyyyy. I tend to skip past the dog 😂

• Haha
Almost on thread 100 on Instagram section, yet her rave about is barely moving 😂

Reactions: 2
HI Stacey, have you changed your clothes lately, asking for a friend?
Not Stacey. I'd tell you who I am but you wouldn't have a clue as I'm just a nobody like yourself :)

I don't know why people can't just not watch her stories and stop following her if they despise Mrs Hinch so much...

• Haha
Not Stacey. I'd tell you who I am but you wouldn't have a clue as I'm just a nobody like yourself :)

I don't know why people can't just not watch her stories and stop following her if they despise Mrs Hinch so much...
Car-crash TV for some people, plus it’s very obvious she reads here as a lot of her content is aimed at Tattle/coincides with what Tattlers have pulled her up on. I don’t watch her stories anymore because she blocked my account for simply liking a comment on her grid urging her to be more eco-friendly a while back. I hadn’t commented myself, but I got blocked for liking something that she didn’t. So petty. I was a big fan of hers since before she hit the 1MIL. She did me a favour blocking me though, her content is really scraping the barrel now; just AD after AD, and showing off gifts. I only see anything about her on here and even then not as much. Can’t keep up with the Hinch thread, they move fast.

I don’t agree with anybody inboxing her hate or talking about her baby/parenting, but it’s not hard to scroll past the things I don’t like. Unless it’s breaking the rules and needs reporting.

Car-crash TV for some people, plus it’s very obvious she reads here as a lot of her content is aimed at Tattle/coincides with what Tattlers have pulled her up on. I don’t watch her stories anymore because she blocked my account for simply liking a comment on her grid urging her to be more eco-friendly a while back. I hadn’t commented myself, but I got blocked for liking something that she didn’t. So petty. I was a big fan of hers since before she hit the 1MIL. She did me a favour blocking me though, her content is really scraping the barrel now; just AD after AD, and showing off gifts. I only see anything about her on here and even then not as much. Can’t keep up with the Hinch thread, they move fast.

I don’t agree with anybody inboxing her hate or talking about her baby/parenting, but it’s not hard to scroll past the things I don’t like. Unless it’s breaking the rules and needs reporting.
I hope she doesn't read the other thread. Some of the stuff posted is absolutely awful to read, especially the comments about her appearance and family.

I agree with the money thing. I reckon she’s made loads of money from it but maybe she just doesn’t feel the need to share it. It’s like your salary at work you tend not to disclose it - but the ads thing of course should be disclosed. Hence the investigation from the ASA or whatever they’re called, Her account has changed as she’s grown. I do really like her I think she seems like a nice girl and she’s done well for herself and turned a hobby into a job .. but I take a few things with a pinch of salt. For example how much she LOVES pampers nappies or a certain wash powder - she works with p&g so of course she gets the lot for free and fair play to her for that. I’d never call anybody on here jealous or a troll as this is a forum for discussing these types of things. What’s not acceptable is those who DM her horrible things about her baby, like come off it there’s no need. One other thing is that her or any other influencer really shouldn’t come here to read about themselves because they are just going to get hurt !
I completely agree. Personally I found Aldis nappies to be better than Pampers. But we all know she is a brand rep for Pampers and she will post about amazing they are. For me that's absolutely ok and I'm happy to just scroll on by too knowing she's paid for the advertising :)

Last edited: