Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Lyndsey QOC was on this morning for like the third time, hinch had watched that morning, the next day (I think it’s on one of the earlier threads) she put on her stories how she got invited to go back on this morning but couldn’t go on because she was pregnant with ronnie.. nothing to do with anxiety! .. funny she always has to prove that she’s gets invited to things but she always rejects their offers 🤔
Your not pregnant now so why don’t you go on, oh yes that right they never asked did they

Reactions: 20
Also sophie lovely of you to give a shout out to your new best friend.. can’t stand anyone getting more attention than you and you have to take a back seat because quite frankly your just not that important.. so out come the wedding pics to make everything all about YOU
thats what’s bothered me. Fair enough, you can whinge on about not being invited to an event but to ignore the fact your ‘bestie’ is there -not even complimenting her on her outfit or wishing her luck - is just rotten.

I thought it was bad enough there wasn’t even a ‘thanks for inviting me’ or good luck wish to Joe for Dancing on Ice but this is even worse.

Just be a pal Hinch.

Reactions: 15
Mrs Hinch thread suggestion #100. Mrs Hinch the rise and fall? Will she ever be the bell ( end) of the ball?💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Has Soph lost it? The jealousy and rubbing herself and “posing” in that dinosaur blanket are far from normal. And lose the filters, you’re turning blurry love.

Reactions: 21
Jesus she’s pissed me off this morning. Never been to an event where you wore an amazing dress? What about the OTT monstrosity that you wore to Rrrrronnies baby shower!!!

Reactions: 15
I’ve had a few busy days so haven’t had chance to properly catch up. I’m just wondering what happened to the make-up brush cleaner? Has it been thrown in the loft where all the unwanted #gifts go to die?

I’m also stunned that she completely ignored the advice from the fire service over the fact that stupid people are copying her by displaying tat on their cookers resulting in an increase of house fires!!!! She even displayed that urn/vase thing which is still on show!! Arrogance at its lowest! Shameless!

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when Lyndsey QOC was on this morning for like the third time, hinch had watched that morning, the next day (I think it’s on one of the earlier threads) she put on her stories how she got invited to go back on this morning but couldn’t go on because she was pregnant with ronnie.. nothing to do with anxiety! .. funny she always has to prove that she’s gets invited to things but she always rejects their offers 🤔
Your not pregnant now so why don’t you go on, oh yes that right they never asked did they
Why couldn't she go on just cos she was pregnant? I worked right up until a week before I was due. Unless this was the same time she was admitted to hospital?

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is hunch extremely jealous and bitter she was not there??? Then saying oh I get invited to these events but I don't go. Who would refuse a red carpet invitation?? Why would she even get invited? 😂😂😂😂 Honestly I'm so annoyed at her this morning! Get back shinning your sink Soph and stop making everything about you! 👌

Reactions: 16
Still think it’s strange that neither Hinch nor Stacey promoted/shared her episode of the podcast when Stacey has announced every other episode that’s came out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Omg this mornings post 🤦‍♀️ Her ‘job’ seems to consist of posting photos and stories, shopping trips, cleaning (wiping stuff down) and generally talking a big pile of rubbish. She should be very grateful for making A lot of money doing very little of very little worth. Who buys into this woman?

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is hunch extremely jealous and bitter she was not there??? Then saying oh I get invited to these events but I don't go. Who would refuse a red carpet invitation?? Why would she even get invited? 😂😂😂😂 Honestly I'm so annoyed at her this morning! Get back shinning your sink Soph and stop making everything about you! 👌
She’s mental, for hinch bingo today I’m expecting lots of reposts and some half arsed cleaning cus she’s been quite lazy with her pretend dusting recently..... she’s been on this morning once, absolutely no way was she invited last night the embarrassment 😂...... and well done she was in a tarted up prom gown for her OTT baby shower; looking back she looked quite unwell in it very skinny! But don’t worry she got the wedding dress photos out to prove she is a princess people 😂😂🤯🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is how far from the action the girls from Real Housewives of Cheshire were at the NTAs. People who are on tv regularly, about 10 series of their own show plus popping up on other reality tv shows all the time. Does Hinchy really think that someone who is only known on Instagram for spraying chemicals is going to be invited to something like this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still think it’s strange that neither Hinch nor Stacey promoted/shared her episode of the podcast when Stacey has announced every other episode that’s came out 🤷‍♀️
Yes!!! And added to not wishing Joe good luck for DOI or mentioning Stacey at the NTAs. She is truly a narcissist of the highest degree.
“I love me....how much do you love me?” springs to mind 🤨

Reactions: 14
It must burn her that lyndsey has been invited to clean Blenheim place. But Mrs hinch doesn’t actually clean anything dirty so she’s not actually a cleaner. Think the dirtiest thing she’s cleaned was that staged hob when she was on this morning. She’s not relatable to anyone coz her house never gets dirty.

Reactions: 17
I support Arsenal 😉 and that's how I speak when talking about them I thought every one did. She's just a bully who likes to belittle people.
My husband supports Newcastle and always says " we played well" "we played terrible" "we need a goal" etc
I wouldn't dream of saying anything that undermines him at all, especially with regard to the team he's supported since he was 8 years old. Sophie just can't stand it if Jamie's attention is not 100% focused on her if they're together!

Reactions: 12
To be honest, Mops isn’t real. She lives in an absolute hovel. Calls herself a cleaner yet hasn’t got tit in her life together. Rarely works and the house is a disgrace. Used to like her but there is something not right about her
sorry I gotta disagree there! Mops works all the time!! She lives in a tiny place with kids and pets, which is impossible for anyone let alone a mum who works full time & documents it! What she shows is a lot more realer than most.

Reactions: 14
So yesterday she had a total mental down, so I reckon today is going to be business as usual. Also how hilarious is it that she thinks she's well known enough and important enough to get an invite to these events! Sit down Soph and get off your high horse, you need to remember that all you actually do is clean your house and do swipe ups and ads, you nothing special pet!

Omg this mornings post 🤦‍♀️ Her ‘job’ seems to consist of posting photos and stories, shopping trips, cleaning (wiping stuff down) and generally talking a big pile of rubbish. She should be very grateful for making A lot of money doing very little of very little worth. Who buys into this woman?
I used to but not now because I've learned what a lying, fake and thoroughly horrid person she is. However, I am totally sold on Tattle! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.