Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ tonight’s little display “I have been invited” is a direct response to here. And the bleeping wedding pic what an absolute hole. Could she adore herself anymore. duck right off with the little girl lost act people are starting to realise what a horrible lying twit you really are

Reactions: 20
I do not believe for one minute that this morning's performance about feeling on edge and worried is true anxiety, especially as it so effortlessly disappeared with trips to Costa, Aldi and Home Bargains to buy yet more tat and cleaning products she doesn't need and asking people's opinion of Aldi soap! Buy it and make your own mind up! I would like to think her conscience has given her food for thought about the "friends before bell ends" debacle and the fact that she is being called out on her lies and duplicity on here.
Who actually wrote that note and left it on the coffee cup? A bleeping ninja turtle? because lets face it if you were a "hincher" and the opportunity to meet your heroine was right there in Costa, would you really leave an anonymous note and duck off?
Christ I wish she would!
her fans are next level stalker, they believe she’s their friend so they would 100% have pulled up a chair and sat down or hovered nearby awkwardly coughing until they got her attention and then inundated their queen with compliments 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well seeing how much she filters herself I’m not actually sure I would even recognise her in real life so how do these oh so adoring fans writing her notes on the back of receipts spot her 😆

Reactions: 6
8F0B00B2-D116-47A3-934C-2008A3F03870.png

Nope. Can’t deal with it. Jesus wept 😫😫😫 If your main aim in life is to wear a ‘big dress’ to an awards ceremony so you can get papped, you need to give your head a wobble. The only kind of pap you need hun is a smear 🤣honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

:mad: sophisticated

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is jamie out or something? She's off on one tonight. I'm embarrassed for her. "One day 😉" no hun it's not going to happen, you actually have to have some sort of talent to win awards. I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure they don't have celebrity cleaning awards, not that you'd win anything there anyway.

And why is she constantly naked in the evenings? In bed yeah fine whatever but personally I wouldn't really feel comfortable lounging about the house with my tits hanging out and filming myself for the gram. Put some damn clothes on and no that dinosaur blanket doesn't count.

bleeping delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sniff sniff what's that i can smell...... ah yes BULLSHIT "Oh i get invited to these events lots and i turn them down" of course you do Soph 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I refuse to listen with sound as her stories sound like a windge fest today. So apologies if this has been answered. But how did the note from the hincher end up in her possession?

Soph you weren't invited anywhere, no one actually knows who you are or gives gives a duck 🤷

P.s stop airbrushing your bleeping nostrils you large twit🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion 😊
Hinch really wants to wear a big dress but her invitation lies are one big mess ..

Reactions: 12
You can tell when shes due her period. Her stories get manic and she gets teary eyed a lot.

She should have asked her hinchers to vote for loose women and her best friend, I'm sure even 1/3 of them voting could have swung the win. She never mentioned it at all.

She never mentioned her best friend getting ready or being on telly today, no mention of her posts or even when she was talking about the ntas being on telly
I would have been so excited if my friend was up for an award with her work tonight.

No commiseration post or even one to say they all looked amazing
It was all about sophie instead.

She needs to grow up

Reactions: 30
I agree with you there, have you heard they way she goes on at him over him watching and supporting his football team .... I mean it’s Arsenal and there really is no accounting for taste there “shudders” but repeatedly saying he says we’re playing tonight, no Jamie YOUR not playing YOUR not part of the team ( but I thought we’re all in this together obvs not atb)
We scored no Jamie YOU didn’t score YOUR not playing
Ffs he supports his team it’s what you say when you support your team watching them you carry them up the pitch to the goal with the ball
What a woman and I do NOT mean that in a nice way !
I support Arsenal 😉 and that's how I speak when talking about them I thought every one did. She's just a bully who likes to belittle people.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.