Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody actually just sit in their house in a full face of make up and massive duck off eyelashes? Soz if you do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can tell when shes due her period. Her stories get manic and she gets teary eyed a lot.

*** perfect thread name.

She should have asked her hinchers to vote for loose women and her best friend, I'm sure even 1/3 of them voting could have swung the win. She never mentioned it at all.

She never mentioned her best friend getting ready or being on telly today, no mention of her posts or even when she was talking about the ntas being on telly
I would have been so excited if my friend was up for an award with her work tonight.

Me also.

No commiseration post or even one to say they all looked amazing
It was all about sophie instead.

She needs to grow up
Gutted for Stacey, anyone else would have asked her followers to vote for her BFF who got her in DOI, cheer her on, instead she sits in her own sorrows in a pity party for one, wrapped up in a dino baby blanket. (spat your dummy out).

Reactions: 11
I try not to come on as much as I did I was spending all day on tattle but I have kids to tend to and hinch really does make me feel tit she’s a horrible human being who has no problems in the world and it’s not fair here’s me struggling to do this months food shop and she’s just a nasty twit who strolls around the shops like she owns them 🙄

but iv just caught up on her feed while doing a night feed and she’s really annoyed me.
like duck has she been invited to one of this events and if she has then only as a viewer in the back stage which isn’t for her to sit with all us presents she wouldn’t want to end up next to a tattler or worse a hincher! Like duck has she been asked to attend to it where she would need a fancy dress, what she thing she’s being nominated for in order to wear a big dress? Her attendance to this morning because she clearly made that show. duck off twit!

why is she wiping all her make up on her sons blanket 🥴
Please tell me I’m not the only one who as soon as I’m home and don’t need to go out again that day my make up comes off and hair gets thrown up on a bobble 🤷🏻‍♀️

twit twit twit twit Sophie is a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She sooo wants to go to these events.. it seems like she’s sad she’s not at this celeb level like Stacey. Deep down she wants all the glam that comes with being a ‘celeb’

she’s clearly lying about being invited to events like that because she would go, I think it’s weird she’s not mentioned it before until she’s watched tonight’s NTAs, she obviously imagining herself getting dressed up and going hence why she’s now googling the dresses, wishing that was her.

It’s like she’s bitter and needs to remind us that she’s just as important as these celeb .. ‘don’t you know guys I get Invited to these glamorous events’
The only event I remeber hinch being invited was that opening of the new home Bargains (where she wore the floppy hat)
it wasn’t even home bargains it was a savers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wth does she want with this??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ According to her stories her mum told her she doesn’t need it, but she said she wants it so badly she’s going to go back and get it anyway!! She’s not going to go ALONE surely 🤣🤣😱😱 I fear yet another swipe up coming 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m still catching up but I had to say
She plays cleverly on words. Saying she does get invited to “these” events.
I don’t believe she got invited to the NTAs and that’s what the “anxiety” was about.

When the hell has she ever been to an event where the photographers with their noisy cameras are all shouting her name. The opening of a Savers shop doesn't count Sophie.
There is no way she was invited to the NTAs - she isn't on tv. Stacey probably told her she could buy tickets to be a member of the audience and in her world that's an invite.

When is this woman going to realise that outside of Instagram noone knows or cares who she is

Reactions: 21
I think someone’s a bit pissed that they got asked to Dancing on ice and not the NTAs! She’s so desperate to break TV and now that this morning aren’t interested she’s hooking onto Stacey to get a foot in at LW!

• Haha
It's funny because her entire brand and "fame" (term used very loosely) relies on a mobile phone app. If Instagram suddenly shut down she would be back to being a completely nobody. Because despite what she thinks, she is not a celebrity. She has no talent for presenting. She's not even a likeable person. What would she actually do if they shut down Instagram?? She'd have to go out and get a normal job like a normal person because like I said, she is not famous! If she really was the queen of clean she claims to be, wouldn't they have invited her back on This Morning for a start? If she actually had something relevant to say wouldn't her mate Stace even be able to swing it to get her a guest spot on Loose Women? It's so funny how she thinks she's famous with her bought followers. I'd love to go out and do some market research and see how many normal people just off the street have even heard of her.

Reactions: 30
Wth does she want with this??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ According to her stories her mum told her she doesn’t need it, but she said she wants it so badly she’s going to go back and get it anyway!! She’s not going to go ALONE surely 🤣🤣😱😱 I fear yet another swipe up coming 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Mum said NO? What is she 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watched last nights stories! What the bloody hell was she on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This true!!!! AND how it should be! Real!
To be honest, Mops isn’t real. She lives in an absolute hovel. Calls herself a cleaner yet hasn’t got tit in her life together. Rarely works and the house is a disgrace. Used to like her but there is something not right about her

Reactions: 5
Morning Hinchy Show us your invite to NTA and will believe you
Only the trick of writing your own love letters to yourself has been rumbled so you need to find a friend to do it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That quote man “I’m happy for my messy kitchen because of the meals cooked in it”. Sausage slop and cheesy tinned spaghetti in a jug does not constitute cooking you absolute bleeping loop de loop. Ahhhhh god you annoying duck just duck off.
Morning guyssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.