Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her first born (handsnomes) pisses up the dinosaur blanket in the next video, what a grade A chode

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't remember who it was, but a while back on here someone said "her cheese is falling off her cracker" and that's all I can think of when she goes off on one like she has tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What will she do if Snapchat ever remove the Gretel filter?
Theres a campaign there....

Dear Snapchat....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really thinks she is famous!
A famous bleep is all she is!!

How is she relatable tonight 🙄

Reactions: 11
The way she said them shouting “Mrs Hinch! Mrs Hinch” with those “noisy” cameras 😂 She has clearly fantasized about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She can't go to the NTAs because she couldn't cope with no one knowing who she actually is and getting no attention like other guys would!

Reactions: 18
This was at the very start of her ‘fame’, when she opened her local Savers store.
Do you think she’s had work done since then? She looks so different! 🤔
This was the day her leg swoll up and she had to be rushed to hospital when they discovered a blood clot. But yes she's defo had work done

Reactions: 4
Clearly picked a bad night to stop watching he stories... no regrets though! That twit ain’t getting my view

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was the day her leg swoll up and she had to be rushed to hospital when they discovered a blood clot. But yes she's defo had work done
Botox, it’s lifted her brows. Also her brows are more arched due to freeze and also micro blading..... subtle fillers to her cheeks and lips also, along with weight gain she looks sooo different now! She was very skinny when she got pregnant and throughout (apparently sectioned for not eating whilst carrying Ronnie 😳) xxxx

Reactions: 7
So today she has gone shopping because she wanted to ‘restart the day’ and didn’t have the energy to get out the car.... what a delicate little flower.

Reactions: 17
Just started watching today's videos but couldn't get past the first 'I'm talking to my phone' on the stairs one. She claims to have anxiety but then says she doesn't know what the on edge feeling she's having is??? Urm if you had anxiety it would feel quite a lot like that. She's actually taking the piss out of people who really and truly DO struggle with mental health conditions every single day, myself being one of them. I've been a bit quiet on here for a while but that's just pissed me right off
The gaslighting hurts my head. She claims to have it, publishes self help books about it and then pretends to be lost and oblivious to actual symptoms of anxiety.

I feel bad for her sometimes, she did catch me a bit during the day because I wouldn’t wish that curse on anyone and maybe the negative aspects of insta-fame are wearing her, but then I remember things like this and just feel 😑

Reactions: 3
‘When get the loud cameras out and start shouting’ is she for real. I just give up with how utterly ridiculous she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.