Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't particularly want to defend her, but we have seen sertraline in her medicine box which is the same thing I am on for my anxiety. Someone in her house is on it, why not her? And I find it allows me to function really normally most days. Less time spent hiding under the duvet, more time working or doing my hobby (singing in a choir which is bloody fantastic for your mental health if you can just be brave enough to take the first step!).

A busy coffee shop on a bad day is a definite no for me though.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it? Did someone write it on their receipt and hand to cashier who handed to Hinch? Did they write it and then dump it on her table while running away? Did a staff member write it? What?
None of the above - she handed Jamie her crystal pen! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘I’m just worried and I don’t know why’ shut up you absolute bellend! Most people have genuine, real worries🤬

I don’t know. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was her!

I’m doing my best to raise a decent kind caring 7 year old. Hinch could not be more opposite of what that is to me.

Reactions: 10
Mmm hot chocolate and cream, that well known cure for anxiety!! Fuckin bellend 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Feeling on edge but don't know why!?! That your conscience creeping in there soph? Nothing another swipe up won't help with, you know getting your followers into more debt for tat they don't need 😴

This periodically crops up here when she presents anxiousness. I’ve edited/updated a comment I previously made:
I think the slant on it here is that the Hinch account has beautiful, marketable everything. Her anxiety has been discussed here before and the consensus was that everyone experiences mental health differently but...

Having a baby? It went perfectly
Settling in with a newborn post birth? Had a lovely few weeks in idealic little cottages
Have an Instagram breakdown over people trolling your baby? Tears via a flattering snapchat filter
Suffers from anxiety? Presents very mild symptoms
Relationship status? Argue over flip flops and even then laugh it off.

It’s possible but just unlikely that someone with wavering mental health is resilient enough for the perfect everything. That’s why she’s lost credibility and I think she uses it as an engagement tool for her audience, as do many other here. Particularly now as she is specifically branded with ‘Hinch yourself happy’ not really a feature in her early days.

Everything ‘imperfect’ about her account is just the right amount of ugly. Never too real or raw just perfectly marketable.

I say this as a former sufferer of ‘high functioning’ anxiety in that I had a good job, make up every morning not the typical hallmarks of a depressed anxious person but internally I was living in hell. I forget which poster said it but someone here put it beautifully before; what she describes is anxiousness which is healthy not the awful condition of living with anxiety.
Yes having feelings of anxiousness or nerves is all part of normal human emotions and the body's physical response. When those feelings begin to disrupt someone's day to day life, their ability to function normally, or when the body's physical anxiety responses are out of proportion to the situation, or to the psychological anxiety being felt (as with Panic Disorder) - that's when Anxiety is considered as a medical condition or disorder. As it's not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funny how her "anxiety" always hits right after she's been out for a jolly either riding on Stacy's cost tails on TV or one of her PR trips with other Instagram cleaners 🙄

Just wanted to hop on and say it annoys me how easy she finds motherhood when she has her mum and husband there all day or whenever she needs it. Makes me feel tit at times as I can’t get anything done most of the time as busy with my baby. She could of related to people by saying how she gets less time to clean or how hard motherhood can be instead it’s all bloody swipe ups and over priced books. I wonder if she realises how many of us new mums she makes feel like tit but since someone pointed out she always has her husband being off camera it’s made me realise she really is never alone and always has someone on hand I wish I had that. My husband works long hours and although I could ring my mum I don’t feel it’s fair expecting her to do so much even if she wanted to 🤷‍♀️

sorry just needed the moan about it after a tough day.
What’s happened to Jamie’s job ? Does he just hang about with her all day now ? What man would want to do that ??

Reactions: 6
So someone mentioned Histrionic personality disorder the other day. It's a cluster B disorder, same as narcissism. The threads are moving too fast for me to quote them, but look at the list of symptoms from webmd.com (obviously the last one isn't relevant here):

.....A person with this disorder might also:
-Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
-Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
-Shift emotions rapidly
-Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
-Be overly concerned with physical appearance
-Constantly seek reassurance or approval
-Be gullible and easily influenced by others
-Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
-Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
-Not think before acting
-Make rash decisions
-Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
-Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
-Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
This describes a lot of these Instagram/Influencer type people I think ! I have a couple of family members with personality disorders they cause so much drama ruin every family gathering with their need to be centre of attention or they make people feel bad for not being miserable so create arguments , make unkind comments once they kick off they then behave like the victim !

Reactions: 7
Sophie, if you genuinely have that worried feeling that something bad is imminent feeling..then imagine what it's like to have that because your Very payment is due or overdue. Imagine having that feeling because you feel inept, your house isn't clean enough or choosing between eating and staying warm. Imagine being crippled with anxiety and fear and your other half is out working or you're a single parent with no one to turn to. Anxiety presents its self in a multitude of ways. Trying being a little more sensitive to people and your demographics situation. By all means tell people where things are from if you genuinely think they're interested, but must you make money on every single thing you own? Be more charitable..that lockup the contents of which could help alot of people! Be mindful when you call us trolls. Alot of us here are actually more concerned about your vulnerable Hinchers wellbeing than you ever will. Impressionable and malleable...easy manipulated. You may not believe it but you're causing Anxiety! Ponder that while drinking your hot chocolate.
AMEN!!!!!

These notes piss me off! She’s so self absorbed :cautious: I would love to leave her one saying she’s really made anxiety worse for some and makes them spend money they don’t have on tit they don’t need because they believe she cares about them 🙄
I guarantee she wouldn’t share that , unless you left your name so she could set her army on you for daring to criticise her !

I don't think we can stop discussing mh in direct association with mrs h.
Certain stories on here break my heart and I wish I was in a position to help you all,be it emotionally or financially or in any other way I can.
She is a fraud and must be called out for the detrimental affect she has on too many people.
I'll stop here before I say too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
It's pretty safe to say everyone here knows anxiety is no joke. But it's incredibly frustrating to watch Hinch use it as a criticism shield and mistake the 'funny feeling in her tummy' which is actually a fart brewing, with a panic attack.

Reactions: 34
Just wanted to chime in on the anxiety issue - and I hope it isn't too controversial.

I am a mother of 4 beautiful children (3 girls 1 boy, poor git) and I have Bipolar, PTSD, Fibro/CFS (I sound like a nightmare :ROFLMAO:) but I have suffered with PND with 2 and PNP with two of mine; one of the first rules of recovery is engagement - its recommended from all new parents not just those of us who have mental health issues; its so very rewarding for both parent and baby - it helps with development aswell. She defo needs to get out and explore with Ronnie and met new people out of her comfort zone, otherwise its going to be a very slippery slop for the both of them.

I believe her when she says she has anxiety, but I don't believe its linked towards anything substantial. I think she got thrown into the limelight and hasn't been able to process it properly - shes got 3 million odd people rubbing her ego daily; that would bring out the worst in most of us. I think the anxiety is arond it all being taken away from her because of someone/something being exposed. I think that's why she likes to make it clear she is a brilliant and lovely person (I don't dislike her btw, I just find what shes doing to be overbearing and damaging to the environment and peoples views of themselves ).

I think a lot of her fans must send her things about their "anxieties" and shes just clung on to it as a safety blanket, as it is to some, a easy way out of responsibility.

Sorry its so long!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.