Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister is a paramedic, that's a job I respect. Yet Sophie lives the privileged life, cleaning (in a fashion) a new build, make sense🤯

Reactions: 25
Did Ronnie smile once at swimming. Why is he so miserable
We have a theory why, my friend and I. Both parents had so much cosmetic surgery that poor lad doesn't know who his mumma and dada is.

I wonder how long does it take her to apply said make up. Who needs that much, all mine fits in 1 cosmetic bag. Who wears false eyelashes in a swimming pool. Why is there no other babies in the pool just little Ronnie.

Reggie and Ronnie (The Kray twins) of Gang'sters of Insta'gram Bell'ends Chav Mummas.

Reggie said dada Ronnie will say.....?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My baby is 7 months and we've only been to one baby group. I live in quite an upmarket area but am not upmarket myself. So all these women in their 30s at the baby group talking about having been to prenatal yoga and now starting baby massage made me feel awful. Im 22 and worked 60hours a week until 1 day before I gave birth and I don't have a "night nanny" whatever the hell that is. Even so, I'm a good mum and I wont be made to feel inferior.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Really grates on me too. I’ve recently found out that I’m expecting through what seems like a miracle after being told that it would be pretty much impossible to conceive and to be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do once baby arrives in September. My husband works away a lot, neither sets of parents are close, and all of my friends live in Oxford and I’m 25 miles away so worry it will just be me, the cats and a baby that I am in no way prepared for muddling through on our tod all day 😱
Massive congratulations ❤

• Heart
I wish she would talk Ronnie to some baby groups. I suffer from anxiety also, not to the point where I can’t leave the house but I get very nervous leaving the house for a day out with my son just the two of us, I don’t like speaking on the phone and I don’t like rooms full of people I don’t know. But I would force myself to go to baby groups. Not many, the most I have done is the local church baby and toddler group and stay and play at the library, but they’re so good for my son. Someone really should be telling her this.
Thing is, I bet so many people feel the same way at the baby groups, some will also have anxiety about going but she would meet people with something in common. And genuine people, not just Hinchers licking her ass.

Reactions: 4
So I followed a lady by the name of Rachel who Grinch also followed and it was announced today she had passed away due to her illness she had. It's interesting Grinch will post about Kobe but not her, a mother of 3 and fellow instamum...maybe I'm looking into this too far by it's pissed me off not even a comment from the Grinch on the grid or a story passing on condolences...could be cause I'm 33 weeks pregnant too but duck sakes, Soph, you are something else.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
So I followed a lady by the name of Rachel who Grinch also followed and it was announced today she had passed away due to her illness she had. It's interesting Grinch will post about Kobe but not her, a mother of 3 and fellow instamum...maybe I'm looking into this too far by it's pissed me off not even a comment from the Grinch on the grid or a story passing on condolences...could be cause I'm 33 weeks pregnant too but duck sakes, Soph, you are something else.
Wow, was this lady an influencer?

Reactions: 3
Wow, was this lady an influencer?
She had about 29K followers, few PR packages, not sure if influencer is the right word, but mostly just enjoyed the time she had with her kids making memories. It was beautiful but painful to watch some of her stories cause she knew her time was limited. Even while so sick she would still breastfeed her youngest...quite the inspiration (at least to me who has formula fed 2 kids straight out of the womb lol).

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I was so sad to hear about Rachel. She went silent around the 20th and she’d been on stories saying what a rubbish time she was having. Feel so sad for her children

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was also disgusted that she didn’t pass condolences to Rachel’s family considering she follows her. An absolute tragic loss of life, but Hinch carries on being her selfish self.
And I know it’s been said many times, but that bloody nose wrinkle 😡 she definitely does it to be “cute” think the first time I saw her do it was when she showed Ronnie for the first time, and all her little sheep said how sweet it was!

Reactions: 19
Totally agree with you! I have an almost 3 y/o @ home as well as a 7 month old and always feel crap for not being able to clean more. I question myself as to why my house isn’t immaculate 😑
You've answered your own question there lovely! You've got a toddler and a baby! They're the reason you get up every morning, not to clean the house! I've been there believe me and I once said to my husband I felt like I was being held to ransom by housework. He told me to put the gun down because the only person holding me ransom was me! I imagine a lot of us on here have fallen under Mrs Hinch's spell, be it pouring Zoflora down the sink, or buying endless baskets for stuff, but ask yourself this - do your children care if your windows aren't sparkling? Do they care if your cutlery drawer is pristine and everything lined up with military precision? Do they care if the curtains have been showered in Febreze? No they don't! and twenty years from now they'll care even less! but they do care that you have time to be with them, play with them, read to them, go out for walks in the fresh air with them, and just be their mammy! Mrs Hinch is fake, false and full of crap! She lives in an Instagram bubble which will burst one day. You live in the real world and although sometimes it's a difficult place to be, would you really rather be anywhere else?
Inbox always open if you want to talk. Xx

on what planet is 2 adults staying home all day being sent thousands of pounds of free things while raking in money per story and grid post, owning 2 fancy cars and having an entire house built onto the side of their home a normal life? It isn’t, it isn’t even close and it’s an insult to people to even think your life is normal.

I am absolutely flabbergasted she has not mentioned Joe at all. No congratulations, no well dones. Nothing. It shows how self absorbed she is. If it wasn’t her Stacey she and bug boy wouldn’t have even been there.

It was me who mentioned the pristine iconic brushes, I should have called Hinch bingo on it. 😂😂 They were dirtied purely for the gram.
On what planet do those two parents exist when they're both home all day doing virtually bugger all, then take their 7 month old baby swimming at 6pm? Arseholes!

this was sort of how I was sucked in. I’m 23, I have 6 and 4 year old daughters. When my eldest was a baby (I was 17) I moved from Northants to Manchester to be with their dad. It was my first house. I had absolutely NO clue what I was doing, I only really had my Auntie here, no other family to help as they were all still down South, but I did my best with housework and things and I thought I was doing ok

We moved house round about the time Hinch became a big thing and all of sudden I started doubting myself. I started thinking I was doing it all wrong and that stockpiling all these cleaning products was normal and no one had told me.

i get judged almost daily anyway because of my age and the age of my kids and I started cleaning to extreme because I thought that’s what I was supposed to be doing and people would be judging me more because I hadn’t been doing it

I was cleaning up things my kids were playing with while they were still playing with them as they were making a “mess”. I was spending a fortune on all this stuff (thankfully we weren’t in a bad situation financially so it didn’t affect the kids or anything) and I was exhausting myself trying to clean the house from top to bottom every day.

thankfully I woke up to it pretty quickly. I realised that she didn’t have a job, or kids to look after (she didn’t have Ronnie at the time) and she didn’t seem to actually cook. She had all day to clean her house, whereas I had a job, 2 kids who needed dropping off and collected from school and nursery, I had to feed them, play with them and generally be their mum. At times I was putting them to bed, or cooking their tea, she was cleaning already clean blinds, or cleaning the seal on her fridge because she had all the time in the in world to do that. I didnt .

I don’t dislike her and I don’t wish her any harm at all. I do still watch her videos, but all this “I’m just like you guys, were all the same” stuff is quite dangerous, because she isnt just like the average working mum, but they feel pressure when they can’t keep up with her routines
👏👏😀 well said!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Who goes swimming in full make up?? Oh sorry I forgot its all for the gram 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Rachel was breatlesslymothering. Rosie Ramsey mentioned her in her stories yesterday.

• Sad
Hinch hires the pool for a private session so it's only her and the family. She's far too important to get in a pool with the public. This is how crazy and deluded she is but all her crazy sheep think she's their best friend. It's ridiculous!
I wonder how Jamie's family about seemingly never being included in any of these things with Ronnie?!

Reactions: 13
I am shocked she hasn’t mentioned the fellow insta mum she follows who’s sadly passed away. Yet she couldn’t process the death of a famous celebrity and posted about him.
She’s so detached from reality it’s worrying.

Reactions: 26
I am shocked she hasn’t mentioned the fellow insta mum she follows who’s sadly passed away. Yet she couldn’t process the death of a famous celebrity and posted about him.
She’s so detached from reality it’s worrying.
Yeah I saw this on rosie Ramsey's story yesterday. Breathlesslymothering she was called. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.