Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he sat in the bumbo seat thing while in the ball pool? I'm sure he doesn't need to be!
It must be because Rrrronnie can't sit up unaided. I'm surprised Hinch doesn't have Henry in there with him. They are bros you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The paranoia is rife. She then blocked me before reading my reply. So here’s a copy for you Soph, although I did send her a message and Mr Hinch yesterday from my other account 😂🤣🤣

In the grand scheme of things, I’m small scale. A one woman band posting a few stories about you, because I do not agree with your actions or like you, and I have strong principles. Compared to accounts dedicated to you on here (both positive and negative) oh and x amounts of tattle threads. So your ‘hinchers’ can watch your every move, swoon over you, tag you in everything, copy you and they aren’t obsessed?

Little paranoid there Soph about me revealing something about you, hmm have something to hide then do we? I also don’t troll, I speak my mind, I didn’t come to you, in your inbox. The troll card is getting old now.

I don’t need to find more kindness, think you might want to take your own advice there. I have kindness, for our world, for nature, for people who are less fortunate, for people suffering with mental health, for vulnerable and gullible people that hang off your every word. I mean some poor sods are buying your new note book (laughable) and going into their overdraft to do so due to your brainwashing.

Self obsessed much? Hit a little nerve have I? You cant stand it when people see past you, your fake persona and your sales tactics.

You want, need and crave attention and for everyone to follow you and suck up to you. In fact, you’re desperate for it. You need your hinchers for self validation.

I get the sense you’re missing something, inside (emotionally and mentally). I suspect you have some deep rooted issues underneath it all.....low self esteem, issues around your looks and identity, maybe a touch of histrionic personality disorder, potentially ocd, using cleaning as a coping mechanism (which isn’t the best remedy and can worsen things and lead to other things). A longing for perfection, stepford wife kind of vibe.

A need/ maybe addiction to having new possessions and spending money (again to cope, to fill a hole) as well as getting tons of free tit you don’t need or necessarily want but you take it anyway to please that part of your brain for 5/10 seconds. Then instead of doing some good with said free unwanted items, like donating to the less fortunate you try and flog it on a selling site (from mommy’s profile). Finally an obsession with money, which isn’t everything Soph.

“If money's where you find happiness, you'll always be poor. You spend your whole life

worried about what's in your wallet

For what? That money won't show up in your coffin”

Apologies, got a bit carried away with the armchair psychology (it’s an interest of mine)

I’m probably way off the mark here because after all, the Soph we see on here isn’t the real you is it, Soph?

Anyway, let’s wrap this up shall we?

I feel for you and wish for you to be more humble (in 2020) where you don’t waste your oh so precious time looking for any comment or person that doesn’t agree with you so you can shout troll.

I’m flattered you like my highlight so much and my very special, Grinch notepad, but Soapie all’s you had to do was ask if you wanted one gifted.

I bet the real Soph is raging behind the phone, dying to tell one of us ‘trolls’ to piss off or tell us how unworthy we are. But you can’t because your team will give you a slap on the wrist.

Also....Naughty, naughty, as technically I could say you are trolling me, you’ve came to my page to seek me out. 😭Troll! Help me....someone.

I’ll whack a story up later of me hiding my face behind the gretel filter (can’t let the mask slip can I?) with some little crocodile tears, a few we are so strong together lyrics, and a little violin to, just for an extra kick to the circus show.”

BE5B0C05-97E1-4260-9020-0D7F75180423.png

Nighty Night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I know we all love a Ella's kitchen pouch, for ease. But how hard is it to cook a few sweet potatoes for him? She has money to burn using those for every meal!
She bought all that veg. To do what with? They don't cook. She isn't feeding it to Ronnie. So what's the point in her buying it? Pouches are convenient but she's home all day and it isn't hard to boil up some veg tfor the kid.

Reactions: 2
I think she got called out for it because there are strict rules in the Maldives about what can go down the drain. Of course though, no consequences for our Sophs.
oh really, i didn't know that though there is never any consequences. the phrase fall in s*** and come out smelling of roses springs to mind

Reactions: 3
so shes finally taken henry for a walk🤣🤣🤣 but not a proper walk for some real excersize there going to her sisters house which is probably 10 min max away🥴

Reactions: 9
I DESPAIR with this woman and what she feeds Ronnie!
I get it if you have zero time to make fresh food but Jesus how hard is it to steam some veg and mush it with a spoon?
Also she has enough money to get Ella in her kitchen to cook Ronnie some food!l and teach her sorry ass how to do it!!!
Why hasn’t she realised that not feeding him actual food is so bad for his development? No texture, no messy play, no hand eye coordination, no fun, no excitement!
Also he’s 7ish months now so could be having so much more than liquid purée from a packet!!
If she was my mate I’d be asking her what the hell shes doing!! Put your godam bleach down and learn how to do something for your child and his future!!!!
Ggrrrrrrrr
When my son was 7 months old I used some purées, especially if I was out and about, but also offered him little bits of banana and cooked carrots, strawberries etc so he learnt to hold foods better as well as not rely on me spoon feeding him. Once he tried this he hated me feeding him with a spoon and he would much rather try and do it himself!

Reactions: 4
Just looking back at last night's story and The Grinch says "if you're like me and love looking through other people's food shops, the next story is for you" who the bloody hell does that? and how patronizing was she when she was talking about recycling the Ella's Kitchen plastic? "Seems a lot of you don't know they can be recycled" duck off! It's written on the packaging of every piece of recyclable material! You absolute gonk! So what are you doing now Jimmy Two Chains has fucked off out? Taking Ronnie and Henry out for a walk? Making some home cooked food to freeze for Ronnie? Reading to him? Maybe take him swimming?
Or are you going to clean the entire house from top to bottom and basically ignore Ronnie while you dick about lighting enough candles to hold a seance? Knob head!
I went food shopping yesterday...forgot to film the unpacking bit, otherwise I could delight you all with my "haul" 😂😂😂. Could post my receipt instead - sure you'll find it riveting....not! It was somewhat longer than Soph's though, because I feed 4 + cat, and buy actual fresh food and cook from scratch most of the time (we do get a Chinese takeaway sometimes, and I will buy a pizza to heat up for some manic days. And I have bought Charlie Bingham's pies once or twice - they were on offer 😁). I really can't understand how this woman, with the money and time she has, cannot learn how to cook good food! It doesn't need to be complicated...

so shes finally taken henry for a walk🤣🤣🤣 but not a proper walk for some real excersize there going to her sisters house which is probably 10 min max away🥴
and she feels like superwoman!! I am so torn between feeling sorry for her because if this is such a big achievement for her - going outdoors for a walk with baby and dog, with nobody there to accompany - then she’s obviously dealing with a lot of stuff.

or, more likely, she’s just so bloody coddled that she has no sense of perspective. Guessing she’ll be expecting loads of praise for making it to her sisters (I have a family member who is like this and it’s so fecking wearing, acting like she deserves a medal for doing even a portion of what an adult would usually do without thinking).

Reactions: 14
I get the feeling from how proud of herself she is on that story that that’s the first time she’s been out alone with Ronnie? Which considering he’s 7 months old makes me feel bad for her. My little boy is 6 months and I don’t have much confidence in myself and also anxiety so I can relate, but I always push myself to get out as much as possible for both our sakes.

No doubt my sympathy will disappear soon enough though when she does the next twattish thing..:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
and she feels like superwoman!! I am so torn between feeling sorry for her because if this is such a big achievement for her - going outdoors for a walk with baby and dog, with nobody there to accompany - then she’s obviously dealing with a lot of stuff.

or, more likely, she’s just so bloody coddled that she has no sense of perspective. Guessing she’ll be expecting loads of praise for making it to her sisters (I have a family member who is like this and it’s so fecking wearing, acting like she deserves a medal for doing even a portion of what an adult would usually do without thinking).
I think she meant because of the belt lead?

I get the feeling from how proud of herself she is on that story that that’s the first time she’s been out alone with Ronnie? Which considering he’s 7 months old makes me feel bad for her. My little boy is 6 months and I don’t have much confidence in myself and also anxiety so I can relate, but I always push myself to get out as much as possible for both our sakes.

No doubt my sympathy will disappear soon enough though when she does the next twattish thing..:ROFLMAO:
When she said she felt like superwoman I think she was referring to her new belt lead?

Reactions: 4
Ive not watched her stories as of yet, but was wondering if Is she using that Ebayer lead that clips on to her belt for SlimFat with being on her lonesome pushing the pram. Im not over weight either I’m under tall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we know if she actually donated those dish/plate warmer things she brought at Christmas to the local homeless charity like she said she was going to?

Is it bad that Im hoping Henry suddenly darts whilst that lead is around her waist? 😂
And feeling like superwoman, is she for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.