Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your goal being to be dressed by 12... most people drop their kids to school and are at work by 9. She don’t know she was born the bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Are we going to send her cake and balloons when she reaches 100 threads? We know she likes to celebrate the numbers!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t understand why she’s spraying the dettol on the curtains?? Why would you need to disinfect curtains that never get touched!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh duck off 🤣🤣
What a shower of cunts. They are so in love with her they are writing poems ffs, that probably took them days to put together being illiterate and it's still crap. "Me just lavvvvs writing poems for Sowf the laaavvv of my lyf"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Get everyone dressed by 12”
You mean, get yourself dressed and change Ronnieblessims?

How did you guyyyyyzzz cope when you were both working? Did you leave the house before 12? What the bleeping duck you absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tulisa pic has gone 😉 as have a few others she’s gone from 1,700 pics to 1,671. She’s had a little insta clean up on her profile...CUTE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Must get myself dressed in my oversized jumper, leggings and ebayer boots. Jamie in his wife beater with Lonsdale trackies and Ronnieblessim in a gifted item or something from Tesco. I just love those clothes guyzzzz. And don’t forget Henrys cowboy hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Haha , I messaged the person who put this up this morning to see if he had seen this and he told me he had posted it on his stories 😁 I wish Tulisa would pick up on this and call Queen Soph out on it but I know that's not going to happen tho .I'd just love to see how she would react to it .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she’s spraying the dettol on the curtains?? Why would you need to disinfect curtains that never get touched!
Onslow probably wipes his knob on them. Can't find the tissues in Soph's Russian doll-like storage solutions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
Tulisa pic has gone 😉 as have a few others she’s gone from 1,700 pics to 1,671. She’s had a little insta clean up on her profile...CUTE!
Knew it! That’s why I’m hoping you guyyyyyyzzz got screenshots!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.