Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly, Antonella the uncensored reviewer is an amazon affiliate.
If amazon is the same as eBay where it stores the cookies for 30 days and she gets a percentage regardless what you buy just imagine how much she’s going to make with how many brain dead sheep have swiped up for the book and then buy other things within that 30 days 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
🚨 Gemma Collins klaxon 🚨

Fuckin love her 😂
Gemma even likes the memes about herself though. Shows she got a sense of humour 🤪

wonder how long until I’m blocked now as I’ve been liking some comments on the grid post. I won’t comment but purely cause I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of another negative comment to cry about later.

Reactions: 12
If amazon is the same as eBay where it stores the cookies for 30 days and she gets a percentage regardless what you buy just imagine how much she’s going to make with how many brain dead sheep have swiped up for the book and then buy other things within that 30 days 😮

Influencers make a lot of money though don’t they... I think it should be more transparent so everyone understands what is going on.

Reactions: 9
I’ve already blocked her. Saves her getting to me first....I commented on the original post because I simply have had enough. The woman’s a danger to society as we know it. She has power over the most vulnerable and is totally lapping it all up, all the while, claiming to be “just like one of us” - duck off Zophie.

Reactions: 16
Influencers make a lot of money though don’t they... I think it should be more transparent so everyone understands what is going on.
Exactly this! I think I’ve seen grinch put #AFF twice at most and that was only after she was investigated by the asa

Reactions: 5
You can buy a nice dotted bullet journal for that much, or even more cheaper lined notebooks and make your own lists. Are people really that stupid that they can't write their own lists??

Reactions: 7
She has no morals, no scruples and is so full of tit she douses her house in Zoflora to mask the stench

Reactions: 13
Gemma even likes the memes about herself though. Shows she got a sense of humour 🤪

wonder how long until I’m blocked now as I’ve been liking some comments on the grid post. I won’t comment but purely cause I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of another negative comment to cry about later.
See Hinch can’t do this because it will make her Hinchers aware they are being had off by her sales techniques.

It why she isn’t totally upfront and honest about how she makes money, how much gifted stuff she’s got and how she’s been able to afford her extension.

Reactions: 8
The nose wrinkle is back
I don’t normally comment on her appearance but this is a terrible picture ! Why would anyone photoshop themselves to look like this ! she looks very strange , does she not like her nostrils ? she very clearly has a problem with how she sees herself , I think she is ok looking when she has been caught looking natural on Stacey posts for example but on her posts where she is messing with the photo she just ends up looking well like this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
912ACD20-7118-4560-BB43-DADD1C16CED9.png

“expand merch”. We’re here for the long haul guys! Get comfy...

duck this tit. Merch?! Wtf. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Bloody Nora another new thread.

laughing so much still that she had to announce it early cause we already scoped it out.
not sure why anybody would want her silly “little” notepad.

her face when she’s not Gretel creeps me out even more than the Gretel filter.
I know what you mean I thought it was just me. That profile picture on her fb is not flattering, her extra large mouth

Reactions: 2
Stop the planet, I want to get off!!
A tenner for a glorified notebook, people getting into debt to get it. The sheep creaming their knickers over it. Just duck this tit 🙈
It’s scary isn’t it people are so shallow and so easily led it’s getting hard to feel sorry for these followers despite the fact she is literally conning them !! like Lemmings 😨

Reactions: 4
What is it with this bloody woman not being able to take criticism? Of any sort? I’m not talking about trolling her, private messaging and being nasty, but just saying £10 for a notebook is too much or Zoflo smells will get you banned. I think it’s because all her life she’s been pandered too, even at her sales job bet she was a pampered princess. Everyone gets criticised, from famous folk to your neighbour to yourself. Shes 30 ffs. Grow up

Reactions: 25
All these zombies scrambling to get the book pre-ordered, are they just not cleaning their houses until April?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Late to the post again, my diets exhausting me 😂
I much prefer my notebook to makes lists..
It has colour and it was £1.50 😂
Heres mine. £1. Home Bargains. Lovely thick cream paper, lined, hard cover, love it. I use it as my Slimming World food diary. When is she going to show us inside it?! I haven’t missed that, have I?
10AB90B8-4A34-496A-A3D2-5FBAAB4B7940.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Heres mine. £1. Home Bargains. Lovely thick cream paper, lined, hard cover, love it. I use it as my Slimming World food diary. When is she going to show us inside it?! I haven’t missed that, have I?View attachment 75146
I like that one! I love a note book, my house is full of them. Never paid more than £2 though 😂
I think she posted a few bits theres fresh'n up Friday crap in there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she need to put "as a parent" all the time. Latest so called troll conversation she's put "as a parent I do not find it funny". As if those with no children have no moral compass and find it bleeping hilarious?!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.