Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE SAVED ALL HER INSTA ACCOUNT PICS FOR FUTURE USE. Now someone go and post this on one of the Facebook group s PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! (I’m not on Facebook!)
Oh no ain’t nobody got time for that! Pretty sure some others have been posted before but let’s say it’s quite contradictory to how she acts now. But it was open at some point so a lot of Hinchers are on there I don’t think she particularly cares or she would have deleted/cleansed it a bit!

Reactions: 6
Well said ,bloody brilliant !! hope you hinchers read this

Reactions: 5
I love a list too! I just use my phone cos my phone is always on me. I’d forget the notebook and therefore render it useless lol. I just use either the notes or reminders app, just to get stuff out of my head. Little shopping lists, meal plans, jobs to do in town etc. I don’t need to write down that my dining table needs a dust though

Reactions: 7
Sorry, what’s DTL?

She’s just done the same with the Febreeze spray on her curtains, she’s not pulling the trigger and just pretending. She’s a weirdo
[/QUOTE]
Them bloody curtains are fucking awful! No wonder they were *gifted. They weren’t going to shift them any other way

Reactions: 4
The question is - why does she even have a pastry brush - she’s not exactly the next contender for Bake Off is she?
Sssh! Don't be giving her ideas or she'll be campaigning to go on celebrity Bake Off.
I suppose she could do the cleaning up afterwards.

Reactions: 5
Thank you so much, and thanks to all of you for the love - I feel it today. Nice to know I'm actually welcomed on here and reassured I'm not bat shit crazy and that she is indeed, a mass manipulator.

Reactions: 12
I swear she doesn’t actually live in that house. It’s all for show, I reckon her and “J” live in Alderly edge!
I'd say if anyone is living on the edge it's her poor neighbours. Imagine the amount of couriers constantly driving around their bringing more of her 'ebayers guyyyzz'.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.