Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not fooled by the Stacey act, her and Grinch i think have got some sort of collaberation being planned! Solomon Grundy is getting herself constantly in the news, building up engagement, ready for some sort of annoucement about the pairing. Definitely both in it together. 'Two cheeks of the same arse' should be their brand name! 😁
i thought this too...especially after the whole ‘destiny threw us together’ act and pics when they’d been to.......ikea (of all places) together 🤔🤔 all seems a bit forced!

Reactions: 7
You know, that post where the woman is asking if anyone knows where she can buy anymore french soap flash just in case somewhere runs out actually made me feel quite sad. Is this modern life? Is this what we’re bleeping becoming hoarding cleaning products to talk about on tinterweb. The hoarding narnia trend is the most bilious campaign going and all these huge companies know they’re on borrowed time as vegan products and non plastic bottles etc become increasingly more popular. Cynical as duck marketing ploy and the whole lot of them make me sick.
I was mostly confused why she asked about the french or Spanish products and whether she could still get them?

does brexit mean they can’t get cleaning products? Here’s hoping

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mums got a point coz stace went out and got a new kitchen and is starting to look like hinches house!

Tattle bingo: grabbing at a plate of crossiants and pastries
That’s how it all started! So did thousands of others. Great idea if you tapped in first. That how fashions start. We go to friends houses and go home and say so and so’s got a lovely whatever. I’d like one of those 😀 Going back to P and G. At the moment it’s easy money so she isn’t going to give that up easily. Who would in the circumstances!? But I think when it all dies down she will have her eye on working for a company like that. One foot in the door already x

I was mostly confused why she asked about the french or Spanish products and whether she could still get them?

does brexit mean they can’t get cleaning products? Here’s hoping
I’d rather them
Hoard flash for the 31st Jan rather than bloody milk and bread. I hear people have Brexit cupboards for gods sake x 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 5
Wow the story about her sitting an office at her little desk with her stationery is so patronising.

Reactions: 16
Morning Guyzzz!!!!!!!!

Im all alone in the big scary Landan - I cant be long cus I left Bug Boy at home with his phone so I best get back to keep me beady eyez on him make sure he dont spend our monezzz so I have more £££ for my ebay tit!!

Also Im gonna have a mega super anxiety breakdown guyzz so keep ya eyes peeled for my stories laterrr... gonna have tears and everythink!!!

As if she's never seen inside an office building before! What an absolute prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I spoke to my dear ole mum about Stacey going all white and grey, getting style sisters in and organising etc and she said at the grand age of 74 and no IT skills so has no clue who hinch is!!!! “Maybe that woman (hinch) made Stacey Solomon feel uncomfortable when she went round and Stacey felt the need to smarten up/organise”.
Made me think maybe that was a valid reason, maybe Stacey did feel a bit awkward having been to hinch manor then having them to her ‘normal’ home.
Yes I thought this too because not long ago Stacey lived in chaos most of the time. She’s famous for not getting washed, going to bed in the clothes she’s worn all day then wearing same clothes all the next day. She’s a natural with little Rex though he’s adorable.

Reactions: 8
Everyone in London, keep your handsum mans away from the psycho poking, witch fingers pot noodle head Sophlora!!

• Haha
So basically she was early and no one came over to gush over her and tell her they are hinchers so she is having a faux breakdown and filming herself in public. If I arrived early I would hide in the loo or walk around for a while that’s what anxiety does. Not perform FfS

Reactions: 14
So basically she was early and no one came over to gush over her and tell her they are hinchers so she is having a faux breakdown and filming herself in public. If I arrived early I would hide in the loo or walk around for a while that’s what anxiety does. Not perform FfS

You would do what a normal person does - go and get a coffee!

Reactions: 7
duck sake. Reading this now and it’s already on page 16. I’ll go make another coffee

Even the fact that she stopped recording proves she knows she looks like a nutter!

Outside of Instagram she is nothing. She's only famous when she's at home & polishing her facking taps.

What a time to be alive! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s taken me 3 days but I’ve caught up. Exhausted! 😅. On holiday and husband feels as if he’s been here alone and I’ve lost my voice. Why is she acting so childish waiting for her meeting to start. Is she really that thick? Or is she pretending to be relatable little old me again. 🤷‍♀️ Either way she’s so annoying. Surely they must find her irritating as hell to deal with.

Reactions: 9
I took a few hours off and now I’m so far behind. I hope I haven’t missed anything goid

My house needs a hinch 🤢🤢 so no time to catch up

Where is that YouTube clip of SOPHIE the confident all talk saleswomen?? This is who is currently sat in P&Gs office definitely not bumbling harmless I don't know where I am oh look at the high ceilings SOPHIE 😂

Precisely what I thought. She looks rather pathetic sitting there filming her own reflection.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.