Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spoke to my dear ole mum about Stacey going all white and grey, getting style sisters in and organising etc and she said at the grand age of 74 and no IT skills so has no clue who hinch is!!!! “Maybe that woman (hinch) made Stacey Solomon feel uncomfortable when she went round and Stacey felt the need to smarten up/organise”.
Made me think maybe that was a valid reason, maybe Stacey did feel a bit awkward having been to hinch manor then having them to her ‘normal’ home.
omg I think your spot on! Because she didn’t give a tit before hinch! Plus We’ve all been there,

Reactions: 9
omg I think your spot on! Because she didn’t give a tit before hinch! Plus We’ve all been there,
We’ve had someone visit and thought tit quick get the hoover out, put that in the cupboard, move that.....hide that behind there!
Just because she is a ‘celeb’ don’t mean she’d feel any less like us. I think my mums right!

AND while I’m still on my soap box LMM is today doing realistic cleaning plan, hint hint you do not need to hinch!!!!! LOVE LOVE THAT!
Realistic cleaning how it should be.

Reactions: 16
Hey guyzzzz ;) i’m new here, hello!

sorry if this has already been said before but does anyone get annoyed at how much she posts about that stupid small field being her favourite place? It’s hardly an impressive field! She looks so awkward in her pics just standing in the middle of it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So on top of literally KILLING the planet with her chemicals and plastic, she also gets driven to London every time she has a meeting or something? Cool. twit.

Reactions: 29
She's gone from hairdresser, sales woman, to little old me, and basically back to her truest form of a sales woman again, pitching herself back to P&G for another year.

Imagine all these people sitting in a room and planning the next way to make money. 'Let's really rack up the lists this year, let's play on that. Hinch, every day mention your lists. Every night mention what you've ticked off. You have MH problems?Make a list. The cat has tit in your bed? Make a list. Bailiffs at the door? Make a list. Your partners having it off with Sweaty Susan down the road? Make a list. Mention how great they are. Really sell them. Lists are the new coconut oil. Then we will release an empty book for people TO MAKE THEIR OWN LISTS. A true revelation.'

* Sweaty Susan is not an actual person and there is nothing wrong with being Sweaty btw before anyone chimes in 😂

Don't get me wrong, if anyone had the opportunity to set themselves and their family up for life you'd probably take it. But when it's at the expense of others you have to sort of think, right I've had my bubble and enough is enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok change of my hinch bingo for today considering she is off to a meeting.
Looking in their cleaning cupboard and After showing off a selection of pastries and cup of tea.

Reactions: 8
Hey guyzzzz ;) i’m new here, hello!

sorry if this has already been said before but does anyone get annoyed at how much she posts about that stupid small field being her favourite place? It’s hardly an impressive field! She looks so awkward in her pics just standing in the middle of it
Just a dig to tattle coz in all fairness it a big patch of grass! she's a bit of a troll herself. Normally gets others to fight her battles like a typical bully!
😉

Reactions: 7
WTF happened in the last thread?? Hinch will love it if these threads go off the rails so let's get back on track

What is with the story about the dog who sleeps under the stairs in a cupboard??? It's the dog version of Privet Drive 😳😳
Little Harry Woofer Hahahah! (Sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I spoke to my dear ole mum about Stacey going all white and grey, getting style sisters in and organising etc and she said at the grand age of 74 and no IT skills so has no clue who hinch is!!!! “Maybe that woman (hinch) made Stacey Solomon feel uncomfortable when she went round and Stacey felt the need to smarten up/organise”.
Made me think maybe that was a valid reason, maybe Stacey did feel a bit awkward having been to hinch manor then having them to her ‘normal’ home.
I think your mum has hit the nail on the head there.

To be honest i get more cleaning done in the 10 mins before my visitors arrive than i do normally (i do try to not have many visitors over at mine - i need to piss them off more hopefully they'll stop coming around🤣), they realise my house is a "take me as you find me", its never been and will never be immaculate. I can't live in a show home and trouble is Hinch has to keep that up for the gram.
As i type this i see a massive cobweb hanging from my ceiling it'll stay there until i can be bothered to get rid of it 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think your mum has hit the nail on the head there.

To be honest i get more cleaning done in the 10 mins before my visitors arrive than i do normally (i do try to not have many visitors over at mine - i need to piss them off more hopefully they'll stop coming around🤣), they realise my house is a "take me as you find me", its never been and will never be immaculate. I can't live in a show home and trouble is Hinch has to keep that up for the gram.
As i type this i see a massive cobweb hanging from my ceiling it'll stay there until i can be bothered to get rid of it 👌
I think it’s pretty normal to have a lived in, busy home and for anyone to have a 10mins blast before a visitor. My mum was quite house proud and she still did a manic “YOU put that away, we’ve got 5mins. Place is a shithole” 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a dig to tattle coz in all fairness it a big patch of grass! she's a bit of a troll herself. Normally gets others to fight her battles like a typical bully!
😉
Either is spying herself or sending in the minions!

Reactions: 2
Ok change of my hinch bingo for today considering she is off to a meeting.
Looking in their cleaning cupboard and After showing off a selection of pastries and cup of tea.
Oh we'll definitely get a slow camera pan over the lunch offerings. Perhaps a view from one of the windows too?

Reactions: 11
God she’s so boring. My 4 month old tit in my hand and pissed all over me this morning. More interesting than any of her day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always feel a bit meh when I go to somebody else’s house and they’re tidier than me. Or I pick up a decor I like. I’ve always been very tidy but when folk came to mine I’d yell at my kids “tidy your rooms”. I’ve no idea why. The guests weren’t congregating in their rooms 🤣. Groovy chick n all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll probably have a completely staged "surprise" party completely gifted of course. Just like her "low key" baby shower.
oh that one she hired a whole hull out for and wore a bridesmaid dress?
i has nine in my back garden 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.