Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually take him to any classes or activities? Newborns are fine being kept at home but by the time they're at handsnums' age that's when you start doing baby sensory, nursery rhyme classes, drop in groups to meet other mums etc. She just takes him to Home Bargains 😂

Reactions: 8
Wise words now but earlier today you were urging everyone to mass follow the wax melts page!
Yes let’s all ask for funny smelling melts. “Please can me have a wax melt smelly of piss cloffs por favor” let’s mix it up a bit. Yeah. Come on.
Tonight I’m sniffing piss cloff it’s my fayyyyyve.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she actually take him to any classes or activities? Newborns are fine being kept at home but by the time they're at handsnums' age that's when you start doing baby sensory, nursery rhyme classes, drop in groups to meet other mums etc. She just takes him to Home Bargains 😂
Of course she doesn't, she's too famous and would get mobbed.

Reactions: 5
To anyone new who’s joined, don’t bother trying to work out what the fucks going on. Those who have lost sleep the last three days and nights to religiously work it out are more confused than hinch trying to cook a balanced meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Probably just desperate for it to be his first word. Think that’s a while off though unless he suddenly starts babbling.
100% she's desperate for it! But babies very rarely sag Mumma or Mummy first because it's a sound they struggle with making at such a young age. BUT she wouldn't know that because she hasn't got a clue. She is so self absorbed it's sickening!

Reactions: 9
To anyone new who’s joined, don’t bother trying to work out what the fucks going on. Those who have lost sleep the last three days and nights to religiously work it out are more confused than hinch trying to cook a balanced meal.
You don't think four mugshots in a plastic jug with cheese is balanced? Well LA DEE DA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhh nice idea mind, getting all us clever TATTLAZ to follow the funky smelly wax page so she can pass out instas to Hinch so she can do an expose of tattle trolls. Why aye kiss me arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So (deep breath) a few days ago some wifie came on here, threw in some bombs about sophlora, she was a school bully, was fat, slept about. And her mum paid off her dads previous kids and used to hit Sophie. Oh and was in the priory. Jamie was a gambling addict and Hinchy had skelingtons. She said this cos the OPs friend was being bullied by Sophie plus 2 old school chums. She knew Sophie read here and it worked cos they backed off. Is it true. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ With me so far???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She sent ME the first message Yes
Her personal Instagram account was given to me by @TruthBeToldSophATB as aparentley they're "friends"
Her personal insta gives details of her wax melts page and I followed both ! She's then messeged ME asking if she knows me etc etc , I said no but I was interested in her wax melts 🤣 kinda was
It's gone from there
Did she send you her telephone number? And you rang it from your old phone on WhatsApp? She can get your number from WhatsApp can't she?

Reactions: 7
I'm up to date.
However got lost some where about phone call 😂😂😂
Like what the actual duck happened.
Tea being spilled, phone calls being made.
I miss giving Sophie her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually lol so much tonight, hubby keeps tutting and giving me “the look” he’s trying to watch silent witness, you lot crack me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.