Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you get the name Olivia Grace? 🤔 is there another person with that name Hinch has become disassociated with?
There was old twitter posts found last year. Olivia was having a row with Hinch. It was discussed here. A fake troll account called BUTTERCUP popped up claiming to be a Olivia and it was not the real her.

Reactions: 9
"Princesspinky, post: 812217, member: 47332"]
Message me I'll tell you
Unfortunately my PI business is going out of business now and I have to return to normal life

Don’t be a 12 year old... we ALL want a lengthy word for word

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Message me I'll tell you
Unfortunately my PI business is going out of business now and I have to return to normal life
Omg, are you the sort of person that checks themselves in at hospital so people ask why, then you say "PM me babes'?🙄

What's the point of building up a phone call, giving an odd bit of info, then saying DM me?

Attention seeker much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I don't think I've breathed for the last 20 minutes reading this thread - I need to know more, I'm so confused!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
PINKY DONT MAKE ME TURN AGAINST YOU MAN

For the love of God write a lengthy post about this conversation so we don't have to keep reading 31 pages for every one piece of information
Unless that is the point...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marie Antoinette, post: 812244, member: 21198"]
I had to google who I was.. can’t say I’m keen on it lol

Hahahahahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.