Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you guyzzz really need that 😂 I only really bought naked rice & noodles.. oh and cauliflower rice 🤷‍♀️ sorry to disappoint
That’s not a haul a haul is bottles of zoflora you don’t need. A wax melt burner even tho you’ve got ten already. 8 hour tea lights obvs. A basket or two. Air freshener and of course elbow grease and a few cloffs. Maybe a scrub daddy or minkyyy just for extrahhhh guyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why in the name of fuckery does she do that horrific horrific broken English type accent when she’s talking to fat furry duck? “Is zowkaii hensnommz is zowkaii mans” ha ha ha ha moron

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why in the name of fuckery does she do that horrific horrific broken English type accent when she’s talking to fat furry duck? “Is zowkaii hensnommz is zowkaii mans” ha ha ha ha moron
I'm laughing so hard at this, thinking of the daft twit saying that and picturing the spoilt fluffy shits face looking all poor me at her waiting for his hundredth dog biscuit of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm laughing so hard at this, thinking of the daft twit saying that and picturing the spoilt fluffy shits face looking all poor me at her waiting for his hundredth dog biscuit of the day.
Really grinds my gears that! She sounds like a parody Bond villain if there was ever such a thing. A cross between that and Rula Lenska.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she suddenly showing so much of the niece? I'm shocked her sister would allow this on a public page with apparently 3m followers. Never used to see photos/videos but I feel like there lot more lately

Reactions: 18
Meh zoflo again. Story (not interesting really) but my eldest did her kitchen with zoflo most days. Wiped down kitchen. I kept saying it’s not a cleaner. Blah blah I can’t hear you mum. Anyhoo she ran out so used some cloff and proper cleaner. She rang me. “Mum my kitchen was black, fkn filthy” She was black affronted at how dirty her sides were. Wish folk would realise. It’s not a cleaner, not for burning and not for putting in the bloody washing machine or spraying on pet beds or for Ronnieblessim mat
As for last nights ‘tea’. I’m glad the situations resolved for OP but where does that leave the rest of us? Could she not come back but calmer and take time to explain things and talk to us? ☕

Reactions: 21
So Hinch's mate (Natalie) didn't like your very nice quiet friends choice of boyfriend.
Hinch contacted the boyfriend and told him some lies.
Hinch also set upon your friends sister too.
You find Tattle and post some dirt on Hinch, and (I can see from your next post) "suddenly the bully girls have changed their tune"
WOW that's amazing.
Blimey just leave her alone.

If you don't like what she's saying just scroll past.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The likeness is uncanny.

At 19 seconds... The green witch points out her boney green claw fingers and screeches "Now my beauties". Soph's just done that pointing at Flash bottles.

Screenshot_20200120-215237_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meh zoflo again. Story (not interesting really) but my eldest did her kitchen with zoflo most days. Wiped down kitchen. I kept saying it’s not a cleaner. Blah blah I can’t hear you mum. Anyhoo she ran out so used some cloff and proper cleaner. She rang me. “Mum my kitchen was black, fkn filthy” She was black affronted at how dirty her sides were. Wish folk would realise. It’s not a cleaner, not for burning and not for putting in the bloody washing machine or spraying on pet beds or for Ronnieblessim mat
As for last nights ‘tea’. I’m glad the situations resolved for OP but where does that leave the rest of us? Could she not come back but calmer and take time to explain things and talk to us? ☕
Do come back OP and talk us through the whole story :):geek:

Reactions: 7
Blimey just leave her alone.

If you don't like what she's saying just scroll past.
I LOVE what she's saying.
She basically said that by posting all that tit about Hinch that her world and that of her lovely friend is now a better place, so I was thinking we could get her to post some more dirt she's dug up and then Hinch might stop the swipe ups and taking free stuff!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.