Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about we don’t all start arguing on here and turning on one another? That is EXACTLY what any hinchers would want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Is no-one going to discuss lardsnomes eating the biscuit!! It’s knocked me for six ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me who is so lost and confused with where this thread has gone? All this MOD and PTWM posts in between the Hinch drama that kicked off last night - I am struggling to keep up! P.S I’m constantly about 10-15 pages behind SIGH

Reactions: 15
I rarely post on here just usually sit and read. I don't like hinch and I do think she is a liar and fake but this hinch group is very much bullying a lot of the time. I totally get that you are able to voice your opinion etc but there is a line and that often gets crossed. It is not OK to discuss an innocent babies looks or whether they have something wrong with them and it's not really OK to discuss her looks either plus many other comments . These kind of comments like these are why tattle gets called a bullying forum. People are calling her a bully which she may well be but some of these comments make these posters no better than she is. Before anyone says this obviously isn't the place for me, I've already come to realise this which is why I won't be posting anything else
I agree that some comments are inappropriate and a bit below the belt but it is not up to you to tell people it is not ok to discuss. Things I don't like, I scroll on by and don't acknowledge or if it's truly awful, I will report it. These are just people's thoughts and opinions, and better they are shared here, where people feel able to vent, rather than sent to her directly which would be trolling/bullying.

Lots of sudden self righteous behaviour on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Bold boysssss eating his mamas biscuit 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Don't leave it around him then. He is a dog after all. Her voice is really annoying when she talks to Ronnie or Henry. I'm hormonal so maybe it is just getting to me more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me who is so lost and confused with where this thread has gone? All this MOD and PTWM posts in between the Hinch drama that kicked off last night - I am struggling to keep up! P.S I’m constantly about 10-15 pages behind SIGH
I’m not behind and still non the wiser lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well.....I think I need a drink. I'm going to have to pack in work to keep up with these threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is all complete madness. Did you see the videos yesterday of her saying her mum was supposed to be bringing Ronnie back at one but was 60million hours late. I’d kill my mum for that.
what I’m really concerned about are the dogs. “Hinchers” now calling their dogs handsnomes. Like shouting it out in public. I couldn’t for shame 😂. There going to be over 3 million dogs going home with the wrong owners as they all have the same name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have an eating disorder. I have been very open on here about it. 10 days is not how long you are kept for an ED. She was definitely in because of her lack of weight gain during pregnancy, but I would bet MH life she was admitted under advice and not sectioned. But again I don't even know why it's relevant at this point 😂
Course the fat fucker ate the biscuit 🤣🤣
ughhhh “mans” 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Three words "gifted loft conversion"😂
;) Also the fact that a second ‘eve’ at a right angle to the new one has already been added at the rear of the house - it’s an extra expense, why do it? Why not have it straight across like it is at the front? I reckon it’s because it gives extra head height in the attic the same way a dormer does. But does nothing to improve the existing accommodation. The obvious answer is to make a future loft conversion easier. In the original application she tried to get one the same on the front too but it was turned down.....
16BC78AE-B9B0-4C19-9EA5-EF5E3BB2E83D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
can someone just give me a brief on who or what MOD is and what happened
It was another well known instagrammer and she was outed here for having an account where she trolled herself etc
It’s nothing to do with hinch and nothing to do with the thread

hope I’m not breaking rules for updating you but don’t get confused when someone mentions mod as this is about hinch

How about we don’t all start arguing on here and turning on one another? That is EXACTLY what any hinchers would want.
Yeah I'm just going to sit quietly till it blows over I think. Can't be dealing with any agg. I save all my agg for our Soph 😊

Reactions: 20
Can we just make a new thread already and go back to discussing hinch’s daily activities? I’m so over section chat and the “he said she said” back and forth nonsense! Last night was interesting when the bomb 💣 was dropped and I’m hear for the goss and the drama but it’s got boring now

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.