Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sales stuff, the ex boyfriend and the affair with Jamie is ALL on Tattle already.
Old tweets with Martyn Papprill can be accessed on twitter too - by the way you spelt his name wrong it's Martyn with a "y" and his surname is spelt Papprill not how you spelt it!
The sales stuff and the awards are all on LinkedIN too!
So all you've brought now is something about one of her sisters being on JK!
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
Can anyone remember what thread? I would like to see old tweets between her and her ex!

Reactions: 2
She was in a normal Hospital not a secure ward. I don't think it's possible to section someone in just a Hospital!
Also, If Ma Barker frequently booked herself into The Priory as the OP states, then surely Soph would have been admitted there for whatever treatment she needed and had private care!
vera are you Sophie jamie or one of her kids? NHS hospitals have private rooms they also have secure wards! If she was relapsing and her husbands an addict who can’t he left alone I think there might be a slight possibility they enforced her to stay!

would also explain why he slept in his car when she was in hospital! We’ve all seen what she’s like when he’s missing!

Jesus wept it’s insta you want with her army!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that’s a picture on his babygro x
Ah fair enough. I just meant if he’s sitting up on his own, everyone would have heard about it. Anyway, she’s in HB giving us a full tour.....thank god. Because there isn’t a HB in every town (or village 😉) that we could all look around ourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So yeah, why were you all trying to investigate who I am on Twitter? Unsure what the issue is/was.
Personally I wanted to know who had the ball
So yeah, why were you all trying to investigate who I am on Twitter? Unsure what the issue is/was.
im not even sure now! I personally wondered who had the balls to post it
Not sure why I quoted it twice must of gone to post and forgot and replied again. I’m at judo with my eldest been trying to catch up

Reactions: 3
You having a bad day vera Hun? If your team soph it’s instagram you wana be on

your giving the lass more stick than you give Hinch and then people wonder why no one comes forward!

just my opinion tho 🙄
Basically what I was trying to say earlier but I beat about the Bush a bit more !!
completely agree !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ofcourse the OP hasn't come on here to prove anything, just so sophie can read it, oh and stir trouble, spread gossip and derail the previous thread.

The OP is no better than sophie if thats the case, if she really wanted to 'warn' sophie off or whatever she said her reasons were she could have left Sophie's family out of it. Yet she is willing to drag the whole family through the mud to get to sophie. So what if sophie's mum has mental health, so what if her dad has other children, she could of kept them out of it and still got a message to sophie. What has her mum or dad ever done to the OP.

People like that don't need a reason to lie.
I think she said all that about Grinch's family to give people the background, and show how dishonest Soph is by painting this "perfect family" picture to people. I agree that obviously the half-sisters, nutty mother and parents that don't get on are not Sophie's fault, it's the lies and deceit that makes people angry. I think there is a lot of truth in that post, some things might be not quite accurate or exaggerated, but a lot of it fills the gaps and explains certain behaviours. I'm not sure it does Soph any favours, I don't feel sorry for her at all - she's not 15 any more, and can't blame her own lies, nastiness and bullying other people on her upbringing. She is calculated and manipulative. This sort of stuff coming out will not destroy her, but it won't be comfortable, because it's not how she wants people to see her. And although it sounds like out of a soap opera, it's not impossible. I know someone (sadly far better than I would like to) whose life's dramas could make an excellent long-running TV soap script...majority self-inflicted, and some of them so far-fetched I wouldn't believe them, except that I know it really happened.

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe new people keep coming to the thread and expecting us to summarise nearly 100 threads.. thats 100,000 individual posts! Not gonna happen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I have lurked and read for a long time. It's all right there already.
Well I'd have thought if she is from Maldon and had known so much she'd have got his name right and not mis-spelt it.
She got the spelling wrong in both his names.
Are you having a laugh or what? I’ve got family members that spell my sons name wrong man 😂 duck sake, just change your name to soph eh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The poster had a lot of vitriol but anyone on her could set up a second account and go in on her pretending to know stuff. Also for someone who only found the site, she was well aware of the town/village thing spoke about here all the time. Just dosnt wash with me at all
Also really don't like the way that person spoke about Sophie Niece, nobody likes her in school etc and other stuff she said. That's a child ffs have a bit of sense
I'm trying to catch up-I missed the bit when she mentioned the niece?

Reactions: 1
I think veras a member of the Hinch army she seems to be very keen to dismiss anything that’s been said,

it’s insta she wants not tattle 😩

She’s winding me up more than Hinch! Completely dismissing everything when its blatantly obvious there’s massive elements of truth In what’s been said, she basically filled in massive gaps that weve all been waiting for only to be absolutely slated!
She actually went to Sophie's old Twitter posts and pulled an image of who she thought this new poster was trying to out her

Reactions: 4
vera are you Sophie jamie or one of her kids? NHS hospitals have private rooms they also have secure wards! If she was relapsing and her husbands an addict who can’t he left alone I think there might be a slight possibility they enforced her to stay!

would also explain why he slept in his car when she was in hospital! We’ve all seen what she’s like when he’s missing!

Jesus wept it’s insta you want with her army!
She's merely expressing a differing opinion, and questioning things that have been said.

Jesus if we can't do that on here anymore we may as well join her army as that's how they operate 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She actually went to Sophie's old Twitter posts and pulled an image of who she thought this new poster was trying to out her
sophie old twitter no longer exists 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but she could have screenshots for old threads where they was originally posted

Reactions: 3
To be honest I’m not interested in feeding people answers to questions that I simply don’t have. Some I do some I don’t.
but attacking me for telling the truth when others have said it’s all everyone has been asking for?
Iskim Read the last thread but not any more nor would I know where to find them!!
It seems to have worked - she’s backed off and so have Natalie and Tanya. That’s all I wanted. Also rubbing money in poor peoples faces seems to have slowed down today. Ta Soph
So you come on here drop a grenade and now you don’t want to answer questions?
im glad she’s backed off for whatever you were going through. If that’s the case however I’m behind still and seeing that I’m not even more skeptical

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi new member here. Just caught up on all the thread. Is the person who dropped some bombs going to be returning at some point to give us some more?

Reactions: 2
To be honest I’m not interested in feeding people answers to questions that I simply don’t have. Some I do some I don’t.
but attacking me for telling the truth when others have said it’s all everyone has been asking for?
Iskim Read the last thread but not any more nor would I know where to find them!!
It seems to have worked - she’s backed off and so have Natalie and Tanya. That’s all I wanted. Also rubbing money in poor peoples faces seems to have slowed down today. Ta Soph
Backed off from what though? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.