Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I beg to differ but fair enough
You can only be talking about ptwm and as you said it, it never happened. People have twisted that admin said "don't trust anyone online, and we've seen documents that indicate they are who they are but no way to validate that". People have ran wild with that and forget what was actually said.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry but that's absolute BS.

A forum wouldn't share an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , IP address are pretty meaningless as hundreds of thousands share the same one and an ISP wouldn't give details of someone's address unless something serious happened or an actual crime and then it would be given to the police.

So much total BS gets said about IP address. The only way someone finds you is if you've not been very careful with your personal details, so they find a name and other personal details and track down an address from that.
Ok sure

I’m not going to argue over it
Just stated what I saw

So yeah, why were you all trying to investigate who I am on Twitter? Unsure what the issue is/was.
I originally pointed out that there were screenshot tweets that were tagged and @‘d at Hinch, basically to point out that the discussion was probably going to get her attention if she wasn’t actually reading tattle anymore. Then people decided to try and find out who it was that posted them!

Reactions: 2
She was in a normal Hospital not a secure ward. I don't think it's possible to section someone in just a Hospital!
Also, If Ma Barker frequently booked herself into The Priory as the OP states, then surely Soph would have been admitted there for whatever treatment she needed and had private care!
I'm way way behind but just wanted to say I have had people who are sectioned on my ward loads of times...if there are medical needs they can't be kept on a mental health ward because they wouldn't get the medical care they need there.

Reactions: 11
It was around the smartie sorting and the hunchers sending her vids of them doing the same 🤢 that I decided enough was enough. I guess I missed a lot from then 😅 did she give any explanation for the second hospital stay? I’ve found the photo of her meds from afterwards and at first I thought why would she have so many meds to take for an eating disorder (please don’t lynch me I’m not clued up on eating disorders at all) but then I had a proper look I guess it could be supplements.
It’s only three tablets, i was taking four tablets a day in pregnancy and there was nothing seriously wrong with me it was just because I suffered with sickness, vit d deficient and had anemia
It was around the smartie sorting and the hunchers sending her vids of them doing the same 🤢 that I decided enough was enough. I guess I missed a lot from then 😅 did she give any explanation for the second hospital stay? I’ve found the photo of her meds from afterwards and at first I thought why would she have so many meds to take for an eating disorder (please don’t lynch me I’m not clued up on eating disorders at all) but then I had a proper look I guess it could be supplements.
So when I was pregnant I was on tabs for sickness, vit d deficiency,anemia and then the normal pregnancy tab (The big brown one is pregnacare 🤣) and they all look exactly the same as those four she has in that photo- so in terms of medication they could have been barely anything wrong with her

Hello - new to this thread. And Hinch actually. I’ve started reading the threads but tbh I’m old and could be dead of old age by the time I get to the end. I normally just contribute to Part Time scamming mummy.

any chance I can have a quick summary ? Cheers
- Hinch is a bellend
- someone came in here and dropped what they claim to be as sweet sweet truth bombs, see @TruthBeToldSophATB

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s only three tablets, i was taking four tablets a day in pregnancy and there was nothing seriously wrong with me it was just because I suffered with sickness, vit d deficient and had anemia

So when I was pregnant I was on tabs for sickness, vit d deficiency,anemia and then the normal pregnancy tab (The big brown one is pregnacare 🤣) and they all look exactly the same as those four she has in that photo- so in terms of medication they could have been barely anything wrong with her
Lol I double posted it because I saw three tabs then realised there was actually four! So same as me...baby kept me up last night I need sleeeeeeep

Reactions: 1

I was.going to say one looks like pregnacare 😂 plus if she has had a gastric bypass your on vitamins for life as you won't be getting enough from the reduced amount of food you can eat

Reactions: 3
I think @Boobelle has been accused of stuff like this before, I think it's more likely to be that she's someone local. She's a pretty veteran poster.

Moderators can see when IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are the same (see the Mother of Daughters tit show) and Boobelle and the OP have been having conversations here.. Boobelle knows about the MoD drama, don't think they'd be that stupid.
Hi, I really don't know about Mod-before my time.
And if I have had conversations with OP I have been unaware.We could all be masquerading as anyone we like?

The sales stuff, the ex boyfriend and the affair with Jamie is ALL on Tattle already.
Old tweets with Martyn Papprill can be accessed on twitter too - by the way you spelt his name wrong it's Martyn with a "y" and his surname is spelt Papprill not how you spelt it!
The sales stuff and the awards are all on LinkedIN too!
So all you've brought now is something about one of her sisters being on JK!
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
You having a bad day vera Hun? If your team soph it’s instagram you wana be on

your giving the lass more stick than you give Hinch and then people wonder why no one comes forward!

just my opinion tho 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Hi, I really don't know about Mod-before my time.
And if I have had conversations with OP I have been unaware.We could all be masquerading as anyone we like?
Oh I'm confusing you with another user, sorry! My point was just that you probably couldn't really be the same person as @TruthBeToldSophATB as it'd be obvious to mods

Definitely. My name isn’t really flossy 🤫
I'm not really Gemma Collins 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Blooming hell been off line over the weekend, come back on here and I there’s 2 threads to catch up and they’re moving so fast! (A regular member but had my username changed by admin 🙂) haven’t done no housework today been reading this thread 😂 suppose I best go cook my husband and kids some tea no doubt there will be 10 more pages to catch up on when I’m done haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest I’m not interested in feeding people answers to questions that I simply don’t have. Some I do some I don’t.
but attacking me for telling the truth when others have said it’s all everyone has been asking for?
Iskim Read the last thread but not any more nor would I know where to find them!!
It seems to have worked - she’s backed off and so have Natalie and Tanya. That’s all I wanted. Also rubbing money in poor peoples faces seems to have slowed down today. Ta Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 67
You can only be talking about ptwm and as you said it, it never happened. People have twisted that admin said "don't trust anyone online, and we've seen documents that indicate they are who they are but no way to validate that". People have ran wild with that and forget what was actually said.
Ok as I said earlier fair enough - but with one of the main players being outed on insta as a liar and fantasist with multiple personas this weekend it raises questions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.