Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if you want to be improve your credibility and maintain your anonymity this is an excellent suggestion.
@TruthBeToldSophATB
Apart from the fact a poster did this with info on another thread that was verified by admin and the poster was later found out to be a fantasist with numerous SM profiles and allegedly accounts on here

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There's some smart IT people out there. I had a cousin who could find your IP hack your computer and view you thru the camera. He was young and was pranking everyone. He thought it was hilarious. Of course since then we've got very good security on our computers lol

I've no doubt someone could do it

I doubt very much the police would do it for Soph

I also believe Soph is bluffing about that
My husband could track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)
He’s not a detective just very computer savvy.
It’s easily done. I had someone hack my work email with lots of private data on there as stupidly I’d logged in to them whilst I was on annual leave and he tracked it down and reported it to the police who then took action.
but maybe that was because it was my firm who reported it

Reactions: 6
just had this text from my lovely mother 🤢 she knows I dislike her so constantly winds me up about her. she doesn’t listen to a word I say about hinch and just thinks I’m some mad conspiracy theorist
Take comfort in the fact that's not an original Hinch tip and has been around a long time, you only have to you tube it and see it on there from years ago. Forgive her 😆

Reactions: 2
Yeah unsure why people were concerned about the page. That’s my twitter page 🤷🏼‍♀️
Made me laugh people doing detective work to find out who it is 🤣 Just ask duh.
Hahaha just seen you posted after I said you were an apple
Sorry
Didn’t think to reference grease!!
I wish I had twitter I’d follow.are you hinch shady?

I swear she was in a bay as I remember the curtain when she was sorting out her smarties 🤔
I think that was before she was pregnant? The smartie sorting weirdness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear she was in a bay as I remember the curtain when she was sorting out her smarties 🤔
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I think the smarties was her first stay in hospital soon after her first this morning appearance, I didn’t follow her then but when she was in the second time when pregnant there really wasn’t many posts at all just the odd text written against the bed but was quite radio silence

Reactions: 21
Sorry

Haha no I’m not Hinch Shady, I don’t have a separate account on IG just my private one.

Reactions: 7
if you know the right person you can. I follow a small insta page and she was gossiped about in an American forum. She got her friend to track the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , even found her home address and then named and shamed the girls insta page
I work in TV and will say that tracking down someone in the US is normally pretty easy. We have good privacy laws here in the UK that mean it isn't as simple. Not saying it isn't possible at all but UK laws mean there isn't as much readily available info online.

Reactions: 4
Jus read through 5 pages I only went on school run 😂 if it’s the truth what op is saying dammmmm I’m gnna get some popcorn for later 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do hope op hasnt been scared off from coming back and posting more

Reactions: 21
Yes the first time when she had a dvt but the last admission she was in a side room.

I do hope op hasnt been scared off from coming back and posting more
I’d not blame her/him if they had. Most don’t believe a word and tbh I doubt there is much more to say other than what they’ve said already!

Reactions: 7
What I'm saying is there's loads of different reasons people would write in anger and know info/give false info.

If the poster was going to back it up she would of same as anyone else who claims to have all the info. Theres ways of backing something up without exposing who they are.
I'm really not sure how you can back info up?

Reactions: 19
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I think the smarties was her first stay in hospital soon after her first this morning appearance, I didn’t follow her then but when she was in the second time when pregnant there really wasn’t many posts at all just the odd text written against the bed but was quite radio silence
Yep I think you’re right actually I’ve got them muddled as one visit then. I just remember the post of her sorting the smarties on the bed table with the curtain around her. She was thanking Jamie for bringing them in!
Also (correct me if I am wrong) I’ve just looked it up and it says she was only admitted for a week in the press? And when she came home she posted about her medication. Makes me feel the sectioning story may not be correct. A week can’t be long enough surely?

Reactions: 3
if you know the right person you can. I follow a small insta page and she was gossiped about in an American forum. She got her friend to track the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , even found her home address and then named and shamed the girls insta page
Sorry but that's absolute BS.

A forum wouldn't share an IP address, IP address are pretty meaningless as hundreds of thousands share the same one and an ISP wouldn't give details of someone's address unless something serious happened or an actual crime and then it would be given to the police.

So much total BS gets said about IP address. The only way someone finds you is if you've not been very careful with your personal details, so they find a name and other personal details and track down an address from that.

Reactions: 20
Sorry

So yeah, why were you all trying to investigate who I am on Twitter? Unsure what the issue is/was.

Reactions: 5
Thankyou for that.x

She gets people jumping down her throat over the bits & pieces she mentions. Personally I’d probably go quiet too because when boobelle mentions anything she has to argue her point to extremes. @Boobelle for what it’s worth I believe what you mention ❤
Thankyou for that x

Reactions: 25
OMG I just don’t know how this has happened to little old me but I’ve only gone and made it to VIP b##cheeeeeeees 🤩🎉🍾🍻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.