Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm so glad you piped up over here! These feelings I have about her have been driving me crazy!

I doubt very much she can get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from police! 😂😂 I'm sure they'd need a warrant and I'm sure she wouldn't personally be given the info 😂 And you are telling YOUR story. That's not against the law right?
if you know the right person you can. I follow a small insta page and she was gossiped about in an American forum. She got her friend to track the IP address, even found her home address and then named and shamed the girls insta page

• Wow
Reactions: 12
if you know the right person you can. I follow a small insta page and she was gossiped about in an American forum. She got her friend to track the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , even found her home address and then named and shamed the girls insta page
There's some smart IT people out there. I had a cousin who could find your IP hack your computer and view you thru the camera. He was young and was pranking everyone. He thought it was hilarious. Of course since then we've got very good security on our computers lol

I've no doubt someone could do it

I doubt very much the police would do it for Soph

I also believe Soph is bluffing about that

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Title suggestion:

Brand new info, or does Tattle smell a rat? At least we know one thing: Hinch is still a tw-

Just kidding 🤭🕺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
When is being original going to make a comeback 😩 what is it with people wanting to copy what everyone else has/does?

I am absolutely sure this feeds negative mental health, comparing yourself to others and social media only fuels this further 😥 no wonder young adults and teenagers are growing up with low self esteem, they are easily influenced, as are some adults. There really needs to be more control on social media and education on self worth/being yourself!

Reactions: 18
She was in a normal Hospital not a secure ward. I don't think it's possible to section someone in just a Hospital!
Also, If Ma Barker frequently booked herself into The Priory as the OP states, then surely Soph would have been admitted there for whatever treatment she needed and had private care!
She was in a private side room. On a nhs ward.

Reactions: 1
On a side note bit of irrelevant info, this Martyn guy, Sophie's ex was ajao in a relationship with Katie price's sister Sophie!
He likes the Sophie’s I guess lol

I can’t believe how easy it is to find her address is. Scarily so. If I lived closer, I’d be tempted to drop her in an Avon brochure. Even knock on her door and ask if she’d like a book to look at.
I’m not an Avon lady but would be worth joining just to pay Maldon Manor a visit!
I’ll be working near her soon. If I bump into her I’m going act like an over bearing fan and keep asking for pics and things signed until she gets annoyed lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
:rolleyes:I haven't said anything to cause trouble, I haven't even said any opinion on it, whereas people have shot the OP down before knowing if it is 100% true or not. If you are that passionate about it then I suggest you message Hinch and ask if she is ok
I didn't say you have but tit tea good as any though right.
I think it's clear from my posts I'm not a fan of hinch or her bloody army but bless you for completely missing that point.

Reactions: 3
H on Twitter is fine she is just a Hinch hater seen her there for ages now she is a tattler and v Anti Hinch. Dig enough on Twitter and I am there too v visible
Yeah unsure why people were concerned about the page. That’s my twitter page 🤷🏼‍♀️
Made me laugh people doing detective work to find out who it is 🤣 Just ask duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's fair enough you want to stay anonymous, that's everyone's right on here, I am surprised with the info you're dishing out you'd give info out such as you work in health care, I can't imagine sophie knows thousands of people she went to school with who now work in healthcare.

There's no questioning from me regarding if Sophie's a bully or not, I 100% know she is. The type of bully sophie is, is one that doesn't happen over night, once a bully always a bully.

I would like to ask though, if its something sophie has personally done to you, why do you feel the need to share so much about her parents? Fair enough dish it out about sophie, if what you're saying is true then I don't blame you, but come on now, her dad doesn't deserve to be dragged through the mud too, her mum didn't ask for mental health and doesn't deserve her personal info shared publicly (if true).

To me it just seems you want to bring sophie down and you don't care who else gets hurt and that's sad. I apologise if I have missed something or I have the wrong end of the stick but you're posts
Make you no better than sophie.

Thats my opinion on it anyways

This is my post I put to the grenade, no where do I say it's all bullshit and I defo wouldn't say I come across as defending hinch. I can't help it if I think the poster is wrong for calling the parents out. Thats just my opinion.
But I defo don't have any passion to find out if hinch or Jamie are ok, they reap what they sow.

Reactions: 4
No ones threatened her so the police wouldnt do anything.
Name and shame ?what for talking? BS huns

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.