Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh been buying from ugg have we..... Lol
Tried to hide it did we....
Or was it on purpose to show us u buy from ugg!
The plot thickens lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And this is the exact reason why tattle gets a bad name.

All credible info on here is dismissed because some people on here just want entertainment rather than truth.
It is really not that deep. I'm not that invested into someone else's life. I am here for the tea not to give myself a headache and go all CSI. I don't care if people call us trolls because obviously we aren't, we don't need to defend our name. We already know we are good people and people will believe what they want so.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh I'm so glad you piped up over here! These feelings I have about her have been driving me crazy!

I doubt very much she can get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from police! 😂😂 I'm sure they'd need a warrant and I'm sure she wouldn't personally be given the info 😂 And you are telling YOUR story. That's not against the law right?
Yep, that’s standard gleamers threats, but I can see that it would be unnerving as Sophie as a bully does have a team of other bullies backing her

Reactions: 8
I doubt it. Nothing illegal happens on this forum, I don't think that the police would bother. Nobody is harassing her or doing anything that doesn't happen every day on the internet, ie talking about a "public figure". Hope a moderator can confirm.
Police would not be in the least bit interested. No crime has been committed by discussing her here. Just because the content of what is discussed is not to someone's taste. If she's genuinely threatening that, it's all bs to worry people.

Reactions: 21
And I'm kinda with you here. I don't like her for genuine reasons, things like how sneaky she is with advertising, naming and shaming people with mental health problems commenting on something etc, profiting off a baby...

But people say some WILD tit here and people will be like YEEAH WAIT A MINUTE HER HUSBAND HAS OTHER KIDS with absolutely no proof yet someone posts what appears to be their personal experience (SOMEONE out there has to know her personally guys) and gets shot down? Weird

Again though.. Not saying it's definitely true or untrue and realistically I don't care either way (just here for the goss) I just think.. Meh why not.
Exactly this. Over the last 100 threads I’ve seen plenty of “I think” “I wonder” “I bet”.
It’s been Jamie has more kids, she’s a drug addict, do you think he controls her...speculation after speculation. It’s been thought provoking but we’ve always wanted someone who knew her. We’ve wondered why nobody has ever popped up. Then someone does, we don’t know what soph and her mean girl pals have done to this lady to push her over the edge. I’m not too bothered about the niece or Pa baker and his extra kids. But I am interested in the paying to keep them away. Is this normal? Also the school bullying and clique. Yes we all regret school but it seems (there I go) it’s still continuing cos the lady was PISSED. I get why no names, but she’s named other pals, boyfriends, times and places. What can she do to prove it. Private DM admin so they can say yep she’s genuine? May be an idea

Reactions: 22
I mean someone wishes to remain anonymous yet someone tries to dig them out and out them and accuse them of being this person. Why do that? Just as bad as Hinch naming and shaming. Isnt tattle here for us to remain anonymous and discuss?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t believe how easy it is to find her address is. Scarily so. If I lived closer, I’d be tempted to drop her in an Avon brochure. Even knock on her door and ask if she’d like a book to look at.
I’m not an Avon lady but would be worth joining just to pay Maldon Manor a visit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean someone wishes to remain anonymous yet someone tries to dig them out and out them and accuse them of being this person. Why do that? Just as bad as Hinch naming and shaming. Isnt tattle here for us to remain anonymous and discuss?
YES

Reactions: 9
I think some posters are being very harsh and fairly confrontational to the whistleblower 😔
As many have said we’ve longed for someone to come out of the woodwork and now they have and are getting not very friendly responses. I get we just don’t know but why not just wait it out and see rather than bring quite so aggressive towards it ?
I’m going to watch read and see - im not naive and know anyone can be anyone and make tattle look ridiculous but how about a wait and see attitude maybe ?

• Heart
Reactions: 79
But this is a trash thread and I come here because I don't like Hinch. But as soon as someone says stuff that could potentially be true, everyone is like 'oh no I feel sorry for her'. :rolleyes:
I don't feel sorry for her but I wouldn't wish a eating disorder on anyone.

Reactions: 6
I don't need a £10 book to make a list 😂😂 what's wrong with a cheapy notepad from wilko. Under £1 sorted!!

That took me ages to catch up from about 10pm last night!!!

Edit to add: just realised loads of people have already mentioned this 😂😂 I do make the occasional list but I am sleep deprived and forgetful. It's not anything to do with cleaning though becsuse I just clean things when they look dirty 😂😂
I use one note on my phone for lists, I can access then on my PC or phone. It’s even cheaper because I already on my (really old and should upgrade) phone 😂

Reactions: 5
I think some posters are being very harsh and fairly confrontational to the whistleblower 😔
As many have said we’ve longed for someone to come out of the woodwork and now they have and are getting not very friendly responses. I get we just don’t know but why not just wait it out and see rather than bring quite so aggressive towards it ?
I’m going to watch read and see - im not naive and know anyone can be anyone and make tattle look ridiculous but how about a wait and see attitude maybe ?
Exactly. The OP can’t win.

I don’t know why some people are so keen to dismiss what they’re saying. Let’s just roll with it until we know different.

Reactions: 40
His tweet !! "Sophie rose spoilt - done' espensive month but worth it. She's not changed then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Correct, she originally had 3 bedrooms (one for her and J, one for the dog and another as a make up room) she then knocks the make up room down to create her waiting area and adds 2 extra bedrooms meaning she now has 4 bedrooms.
All she had to do was turf Henry out, and make that Ronnie's room but no the dog has to have his own bedroom.
Or transform the makeup room into a baby nursery.
For a hi who doesn’t know much about makeup it’s strange she had a makeup room

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These hinch threads are full of actual proof and factual information, they prove so much about sophie and that's a good thing, the more people read it the better imo maybe her hinchers will slowly wake the duck up.
BUT the moment people start saying they just want entertainment, regardless, who cares about truth ay it makes anything true on here just as good as a lie.

There is enough on sophie to show her for what she is, there really is no need to mix bullshit in it, its enough on it's own.

Its someones life though, people's lives, that matters surely.

I just think there's enough truth on here to show sophie for what she is without aload of bullshit.

Imo saying a mother beat her child and was abusive is not tea.

There are many good people on here that actually care about what Hinch is doing to others, especially young mothers, vulnerable people etc and they out her because of that.

But duck enjoying trying to just cause trouble for abit of fun.
You and a couple of others seem to have DECIDED it's bullshit though?

Reactions: 26
Henry will have to be turned out if they want to keep their old bedroom as a spare bedroom and they have baby number 2.
When do they have anyone over for a sleepover to have guest room

Unless mama baker stays the nights and does the night feeds for the prince of Malden

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.