Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, just caught up! Does anyone else think Boobelle is related in some way or is it just me? Possibly Pa Barkers other daughters mom? Sorry Boobelle if I’m completely way out for thinking it🤣
I originally wondered if the op and Boobelle are actually the same person 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There first planning application was refused lol due to the fact it was out of keeping with the street scene and due to the size and bulk of the application it would be over dominant.!
Did they scale it down or how the hell did they get it approved?

Reactions: 2
Henry will have to be turned out if they want to keep their old bedroom as a spare bedroom and they have baby number 2.
If they don’t look after him properly there won’t be any Henry to have a bedroom 🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I originally wondered if the op and Boobelle are actually the same person 🤔
I think @Boobelle has been accused of stuff like this before, I think it's more likely to be that she's someone local. She's a pretty veteran poster.

Moderators can see when IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are the same (see the Mother of Daughters tit show) and Boobelle and the OP have been having conversations here.. Boobelle knows about the MoD drama, don't think they'd be that stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
There first planning application was refused lol due to the fact it was out of keeping with the street scene and due to the size and bulk of the application it would be over dominant.!
The front elevation of the extension has been pushed back slightly so it isn't flush with the current front elevation of the house. It all meets together at the back but for some reason the front had to be pushed back a few feet.

Reactions: 2
I just want you all to know I’ve been at work all morning have 10 pages to read on the last thread. Open the new friend and there is 17 new pages 😩. My husband will kill me because I’m meant to go food shopping this afternoon and think I’m going to give it a miss and make him stop on the way home from work 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry!
had an emergency (I work in healthcare) and ONLY just getting my lunch break. Nearly 2pm 🙄
Anyway. I’ve skim read.
Sophie worked in sales yes, makes out she was a city girl she worked in Romford! Maybe won awards within her workplace but never anything bigger!
thats whrrr she met Jamie, she was with Martin papril at the time and her and Jamie had an affair. I do believe Jamie was in a relationship also.
I mean I don’t know how to prove I’ve been bullied I don’t know what I’d need to do to authenticate that.
I’ve had a chat today with my work colleague also and she seems to remember Sophs sister on Jeremy Kyle over her husbands drug addiction? I don’t know which one all I got told was ‘one of the northern ones’
Like I said I come to shut sophie up. I won’t lie I’m worried about being sued or set upon by her ‘mates’ or other hinchers. Which is why I wish to remain unknown.
Soph regularly sends screenshots of this page to other people, accusing them of leaking info. That’s how people (myself included) havecome to know of it. I’ve never been accused, but I know someone who has. She also warned my friend that if she dared to post on here that she has police officers tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and she’ll out them. I don’t know if that’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️
The sales stuff, the ex boyfriend and the affair with Jamie is ALL on Tattle already.
Old tweets with Martyn Papprill can be accessed on twitter too - by the way you spelt his name wrong it's Martyn with a "y" and his surname is spelt Papprill not how you spelt it!
The sales stuff and the awards are all on LinkedIN too!
So all you've brought now is something about one of her sisters being on JK!
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP addresses.

Reactions: 16
The sales stuff, the ex boyfriend and the affair with Jamie is ALL on Tattle already.
Old tweets with Martyn Papprill can be accessed on twitter too - by the way you spelt his name wrong it's Martyn with a "y" and his surname is spelt Papprill not how you spelt it!
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
I've been on the Hinch threads from the beginning and I haven't heard any of this stuff.. Interesting, must have missed it.. I do take massive breaks from Tattle tbf. Although I hadn't heard of any of the stuff from the OP about the family.

Isn't misspelling his surname when it's apparently right there on twitter or wherever MORE of a sign that she's telling the truth? Would have thought if she'd lifted it from Twitter that the spelling would be how it is there.

I mean it could be absolute bollocks, I've seen weirder things speculated about here. I'm just up for seeing how it plays out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
Sorry but we long for the day that someone close to Sophie tells us gossip, but then they get shot down. Whether it is true or not, it is entertaining.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It was because it was flush with the front of the house I think. They set it back in the second plans. Friend had the same issue with her extension.

A neighbour objected to Don Zo’flo’s which is interesting! Seems not all the neighbours were fans of Casa De Hinch!

Reactions: 7
I just want you all to know I’ve been at work all morning have 10 pages to read on the last thread. Open the new friend and there is 17 new pages 😩. My husband will kill me because I’m meant to go food shopping this afternoon and think I’m going to give it a miss and make him stop on the way home from work 😩
😂
I see and feel your pain , I was there 3 hours ago and yes I am still sat in the same place

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but we long for the day that someone close to Sophie tells us gossip, but then they get shot down. Whether it is true or not, it is entertaining.
Literally this. I'd rather hear someone out and see if it's true than scare them away by immediately accusing them of being bullshitters. Or would people rather go back to 52 pages of screenshots of complaining about how opaque her "#gifted" is on her stories?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Sorry!
had an emergency (I work in healthcare) and ONLY just getting my lunch break. Nearly 2pm 🙄
Anyway. I’ve skim read.
Sophie worked in sales yes, makes out she was a city girl she worked in Romford! Maybe won awards within her workplace but never anything bigger!
thats whrrr she met Jamie, she was with Martin papril at the time and her and Jamie had an affair. I do believe Jamie was in a relationship also.
I mean I don’t know how to prove I’ve been bullied I don’t know what I’d need to do to authenticate that.
I’ve had a chat today with my work colleague also and she seems to remember Sophs sister on Jeremy Kyle over her husbands drug addiction? I don’t know which one all I got told was ‘one of the northern ones’
Like I said I come to shut sophie up. I won’t lie I’m worried about being sued or set upon by her ‘mates’ or other hinchers. Which is why I wish to remain unknown.
Soph regularly sends screenshots of this page to other people, accusing them of leaking info. That’s how people (myself included) havecome to know of it. I’ve never been accused, but I know someone who has. She also warned my friend that if she dared to post on here that she has police officers tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and she’ll out them. I don’t know if that’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I'm so glad you piped up over here! These feelings I have about her have been driving me crazy!

I doubt very much she can get ip addresses from police! 😂😂 I'm sure they'd need a warrant and I'm sure she wouldn't personally be given the info 😂 And you are telling YOUR story. That's not against the law right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Most people imagined flying cars by the time we hit 2020 but no. We are dealt a book of lists from a narcissistic, bullying prick 😑 oh the disappointment.

You’ve got to be a special kind of stupid to purchase a book of lists for £10 when you can buy your own notepad and make your own bleeping lists for £1 or under 😅 Well I supposed it was also predicted we’d have robots by 2020 too so that part is still correct. There’s a whole army of the fuckers 🤖🥴
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Boobelle has been accused of stuff like this before, I think it's more likely to be that she's someone local. She's a pretty veteran poster.

Moderators can see when IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are the same (see the Mother of Daughters tit show) and Boobelle and the OP have been having conversations here.. Boobelle knows about the MoD drama, don't think they'd be that stupid.
I'm pretty dim with IP address knowledge etc but does your WiFi have the IP address or the individual device? So could you use 1 on a phone and 1 on a computer & it would not be picked up?? Also is that difficult because myself and another person in the household could both be members of tattle.

Reactions: 5
Sorry!
Anyway. I’ve skim read.
It's fair enough you want to stay anonymous, that's everyone's right on here, I am surprised with the info you're dishing out you'd give info out such as you work in health care, I can't imagine sophie knows thousands of people she went to school with who now work in healthcare.

There's no questioning from me regarding if Sophie's a bully or not, I 100% know she is. The type of bully sophie is, is one that doesn't happen over night, once a bully always a bully.

I would like to ask though, if its something sophie has personally done to you, why do you feel the need to share so much about her parents? Fair enough dish it out about sophie, if what you're saying is true then I don't blame you, but come on now, her dad doesn't deserve to be dragged through the mud too, her mum didn't ask for mental health and doesn't deserve her personal info shared publicly (if true).

To me it just seems you want to bring sophie down and you don't care who else gets hurt and that's sad. I apologise if I have missed something or I have the wrong end of the stick but you're posts
Make you no better than sophie.

Thats my opinion on it anyways

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.