Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she really does love herself!! How can she say she loves her hinchers she hasn't even met them! She lives for all these posts of love and adoration towards her. It just makes her look even more desperate and pathetic posting them. Anything to keep the money rolling in I suppose. I'm fully sure people can also go out and buy the clothes they want for their baby without her having to say where she 'bought' something although probably likes to emphasise that she actually did buy something for her own son even tho it's not much at all.

Reactions: 7
Sophie it seems is a carbon copy of her mother, the demeaning manner she speaks to her other half, the control she has over others, it’s her way or no way with everything. Even down to the way she badgered trace to go shopping with her.

I get that her sister is over protective of her, I’m the same with mine even though I know she takes the piss at times, 🙄
This would make sense regarding the 'my mum says' comments sophie makes too. Maybe her mum does have more control over them all, not just dad.

Reactions: 10
I've wondered about that too! They must have security cameras and signs saying "Trespassers will be prosecuted" It's hard to believe that a person with 3 million followers(cough,cough) doesn't get hounded by their army on a daily basis.
I have never been able to understand how someone with such anxiety issues can have her entire life , address and everything else all over the internet for literally anyone to see . I have anxiety issues myself and that would literally play on my mind day and night

Reactions: 25
I don’t know what to think. I’m not 100% convinced on the grenade last night, some of it seems sensationalised or perhaps 2nd hand news. But a lot of it makes sense.

Blended families and things like that are the norm these days. I’m not too shocked about that. But it’s nice to have confirmation of her bullying as we could all see it. And I definitely believe the Jamie alcohol/gambling. Are we any further forward in finding out where he disappears to at weekends? He doesn’t golf or has any hobbies like that. Surely an AA style meeting only lasts an hour or two??

I have a friend who was sectioned and I don’t get those vibes from Hinch at all. My friend was lower than low, completely broken. She couldn’t function. Let alone Instastory every day.... I think that’s maybe been blown up a bit. I do believe she was kept in hospital for weight and health issues surrounding her pregnancy though.

I’ve never once doubted anything Boobelle has said.

I hope we’re not discouraging the OP from posting again! We’re here for you, girl. Bring that spicy tea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly can’t believe how many people are saying they don’t believe she was sectioned...there’s 90 odd threads constantly calling her crazy and questioning her sanity, how on earth can use not believe that she possibly has been sectioned, Jesus Christ man! When she was in hospital she was only eating certain colour smarties, this screams the truth!

I believe the post, it’s not written from a place of lies it written by someone who has genuinely suffered at the hands of this women!

Reactions: 41
Sorry!
had an emergency (I work in healthcare) and ONLY just getting my lunch break. Nearly 2pm 🙄
Anyway. I’ve skim read.
Sophie worked in sales yes, makes out she was a city girl she worked in Romford! Maybe won awards within her workplace but never anything bigger!
thats whrrr she met Jamie, she was with Martin papril at the time and her and Jamie had an affair. I do believe Jamie was in a relationship also.
I mean I don’t know how to prove I’ve been bullied I don’t know what I’d need to do to authenticate that.
I’ve had a chat today with my work colleague also and she seems to remember Sophs sister on Jeremy Kyle over her husbands drug addiction? I don’t know which one all I got told was ‘one of the northern ones’
Like I said I come to shut sophie up. I won’t lie I’m worried about being sued or set upon by her ‘mates’ or other hinchers. Which is why I wish to remain unknown.
Soph regularly sends screenshots of this page to other people, accusing them of leaking info. That’s how people (myself included) havecome to know of it. I’ve never been accused, but I know someone who has. She also warned my friend that if she dared to post on here that she has police officers tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and she’ll out them. I don’t know if that’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
So is anyone going to be brave enough to reveal the name of the Tattler who put those screenshots on Twitter then? :ROFLMAO:
I’m very much with you on this one.
I’ve seen it before from my old job, disgruntled friends making up stories to sell. Sometimes the past would eke out but I always told my clients to address and big things in their lives and make it known so no one could do a kiss and tell story on them.
Something like that she would of played on already I think.
Well who ever did it could cause alot of trouble for the poster! I thought this site was protected so we could all rant in private? Twitter/ Facebook won’t take long to find the origin of the poster.

Reactions: 9
aw bless jamie won on fruit machine today bought her a toothbrush to erase all the tit that comes out of her mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly can’t believe how many people are saying they don’t believe she was sectioned...there’s 90 odd threads constantly calling her crazy and questioning her sanity, how on earth can use not believe that she possibly has been sectioned, Jesus Christ man! When she was in hospital she was only eating certain colour smarties, this screams the truth!

I believe the post, it’s not written from a place of lies it written by someone who has genuinely suffered at the hands of this women!
She was in a normal Hospital not a secure ward. I don't think it's possible to section someone in just a Hospital!
Also, If Ma Barker frequently booked herself into The Priory as the OP states, then surely Soph would have been admitted there for whatever treatment she needed and had private care!

Reactions: 5
The poster had a lot of vitriol but anyone on her could set up a second account and go in on her pretending to know stuff. Also for someone who only found the site, she was well aware of the town/village thing spoke about here all the time. Just dosnt wash with me at all
Also really don't like the way that person spoke about Sophie Niece, nobody likes her in school etc and other stuff she said. That's a child ffs have a bit of sense
Yeh that was horrible
I’m not sure how old the neice is but going after a little girl was way below the belt. Even if she is a nasty little witch. At that age she needs to be dealt with privately not on a forum with grown women.

Reactions: 14
Sorry!
had an emergency (I work in healthcare) and ONLY just getting my lunch break. Nearly 2pm 🙄
Anyway. I’ve skim read.
Sophie worked in sales yes, makes out she was a city girl she worked in Romford! Maybe won awards within her workplace but never anything bigger!
thats whrrr she met Jamie, she was with Martin papril at the time and her and Jamie had an affair. I do believe Jamie was in a relationship also.
I mean I don’t know how to prove I’ve been bullied I don’t know what I’d need to do to authenticate that.
I’ve had a chat today with my work colleague also and she seems to remember Sophs sister on Jeremy Kyle over her husbands drug addiction? I don’t know which one all I got told was ‘one of the northern ones’
Like I said I come to shut sophie up. I won’t lie I’m worried about being sued or set upon by her ‘mates’ or other hinchers. Which is why I wish to remain unknown.
Soph regularly sends screenshots of this page to other people, accusing them of leaking info. That’s how people (myself included) havecome to know of it. I’ve never been accused, but I know someone who has. She also warned my friend that if she dared to post on here that she has police officers tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and she’ll out them. I don’t know if that’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️
I doubt it. Nothing illegal happens on this forum, I don't think that the police would bother. Nobody is harassing her or doing anything that doesn't happen every day on the internet, ie talking about a "public figure". Hope a moderator can confirm.

Reactions: 23
I also think she may have had to be made to stay in if jamie is an addict, and we’ve seen what she’s like when he’s not there and it explains why he slept in the car and at the hospital Cos she would of been very erratic if he was left to his own devices...this all makes sense if you stop trying to pull it apart contradicting your previous opinions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Sorry!
Anyway. I’ve skim read.
omg, no wander your worried, but can she really have police on stand by over what people post on a gossip site?

Reactions: 9
I don’t know what to think. I’m not 100% convinced on the grenade last night, some of it seems sensationalised or perhaps 2nd hand news. But a lot of it makes sense.

Blended families and things like that are the norm these days. I’m not too shocked about that. But it’s nice to have confirmation of her bullying as we could all see it. And I definitely believe the Jamie alcohol/gambling. Are we any further forward in finding out where he disappears to at weekends? He doesn’t golf or has any hobbies like that. Surely an AA style meeting only lasts an hour or two??

I have a friend who was sectioned and I don’t get those vibes from Hinch at all. My friend was lower than low, completely broken. She couldn’t function. Let alone Instastory every day.... I think that’s maybe been blown up a bit. I do believe she was kept in hospital for weight and health issues surrounding her pregnancy though.

I’ve never once doubted anything Boobelle has said.

I hope we’re not discouraging the OP from posting again! We’re here for you, girl. Bring that spicy tea!!
To be fair he could just be visiting his own family, I get the feeling they feel pretty pushed out with how much Sophie's family are involved.

And ofcourse no one is discouraging anyone from posting but surely its important for it to be true?

Spicy tea is great but if it smells spicy but tastes like tit I'd prefer to know before taking a sip.
Ain't got no time for tit tea.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.