Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible that the new member has been tracked down in the small village of Maldon, and been assassinated???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Right I've managed to get them to have a break.
Can I just address the reason why I was out of the loop for a while.
I was actually on a ban! I didn't receive a warning it just happened.
Having read the rules i think it was because I 'flounched' πŸ˜‚ Also around that time some'trolls' bombarded the thread and their user names were too close for comfort.
Even now I seem to have some restrictions on me but I could be imagining that.
Around the same time I lost 2 close friends,one quite suddenly and didn't have the time or inclination to post.
I came back tentatively at first to test the water,because quite frankly like a lot of you,I missed the banter.
I apologise for not telling you the whole story but as someone said how could I prove anything anyway without outing myself?
Who ever posted last night,and I have an idea who it was,is telling the truth although some things have been lost in translation.
I will be happy to answer direct questions if the person doesn't come forward again.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I may be wrong but the 2 pics one is of my account and it has L at the top which I've circled. This person whom ive taken a screen shot of has X so that may whittle it down as to who it is...possibly.

View attachment 73903
View attachment 73904
On the twitter screenshots, it gives away that the person β€˜liked’ the post... the post only has one person who’s name shows as x.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Having read the rules i think it was because I 'flounched' πŸ˜‚ Also around that time some'trolls' bombarded the thread and their user names were too close for comfort.
Around the same time I lost 2 close friends,one quite suddenly and didn't have the time or inclination to post.
I came back tentatively at first to test the water,because quite frankly like a lot of you,I missed the banter.
I apologise for not telling you the whole story but as someone said how could I prove anything anyway without outing myself?
Who ever posted last night,and I have an idea who it was,is telling the truth although some things have been lost in translation.
I will be happy to answer direct questions if the person doesn't come forward again.
What I really want to know is did she get caterers in for Christmas????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cant you just look at your phone over his shoulder? πŸ˜‚
Or probably easier to read if you do it doggy style πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
If you lie on your side and do it spooning style, you can still read your phone πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Ermmmm, so I’ve heard anyway. Apparently. πŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry to hear about your friends ❀

Reactions: 12
Making money is fine, if someone works hard and deserves it. But she doesn't, she lies and manipulates, and whichever product she's being paid to promote is her favourite "I just love it guyzzzzzz" πŸ™„ she contradicts herself all the time. Like you say, if she had more integrity she could be more likeable but the way she grabs anything she's given for free regardless of whether she needs it or not, she drops really obvious hints when she wants something in the hope that someone sends her one for free etc. Then she pretends like she's doing favours for small businesses (loft ladder anyone?) while blatantly showing things she's been gifted without bothering to tag whoever has kindly sent her something. Knowing that so many people are living in poverty and having to use food banks etc and she's there surrounded by gifted tit she doesn't need, it's very grating. Someone with her platform could do so much good with it, if she's gifted something she doesn't need she could show it, tag the company to give them credit and then donate it but she never does. Those food warmers she had at Christmas that she was going to give to a homeless shelter, that never happened did it? She would have showed it if she did. They'll be in the loft in one of her bloody corners, never to be looked at again.
Or in her storage unit wonder if she and Jamie still use it not heard about it in ages

Reactions: 6
So all the stuff about her parents is true? Or has that got twisty in the air waves?

I’m really struggling to keep up with all this today so I apologise if you’ve already said.
Hinch is so quiet today it’s eerie!!

edit: just saw she posted an hour ago that she was gonna get ready for the day? The days half done 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your friends. x
What I'd like to ask you is, IF you really do want to dish the dirt on Hinch then why did you not just come on and do it?
No one would have had a clue who you were!
I get that you don't want to be outed but you keep sharing a lot of your private life on here as in the short time I've been here I've read about your husband, dogs, grandchild, losing 2 close friends... and lots more.
The more you share the more the chance is that you will be outed and surely if you know who came on last night then if they've read back then they might know you too!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.