Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Storage solution: get a tension rod and put it in your drawer to seperate your fanny pads which should be lined up in a basket.

Reactions: 10
They invited her, but they didn't have a separate entrance for celebrities, so she decided not to go in case she got papped.

Reactions: 34
They invited her, but they didn't have a separate entrance for celebrities, so she decided not to go in case she got papped.
I have this problem all the time. When I was 7 I had a piece of artwork featured on Blue Peter, was interviewed and received a badge. Cannot tell you the amount of parties, weddings and even funerals I've had to miss because my so called friends and family were unwilling to create a separate entrance for me.

Reactions: 71
Riveting content from Sophie today. Shame hinch's nemesis hasn’t returned with more tea. I hate when things reach peak excitement then crash and burn to nothing.

Reactions: 10
Oh bloody hell, where do they need to go ? I’ve got a compost bin. Thanks for letting me know

Reactions: 1
I go by my real name. I don’t give two fucks who knows me. I’m not afraid of anyone. I will never hide. Neither can the trolls bully me. Keyboard warriors just don’t float my boat. Not brave enough face to face. Rant over. lol
I wish I was more like you!

Reactions: 11
wait what?!?! How do you know this?! I must of missed a couple pages

Reactions: 7
A tonne of the cleaning pages got invited but haven't bothered, its quite a low key event really. I wouldn't say Laura or Mancleany are proper cleaners but many will turn up to the opening of an envelope

Reactions: 14
It was posted way way back along on this thread ...... She's not hard to find she runs a wax melts business of all things !!
Not Ava May? She's tight with Hinch isn't she? They share a love of pointing at things I've noticed

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion 94#

tattle went crazy, lardsnomes still was lazy, someone came and dropped the t while soph cleaned up Jamie’s pee

Reactions: 19
Thanks for this. I used this a lot in the previous year, even probably when it didn't really need it but I used it for volume. Anyway my hair has become awfully thin so I've stopped using it very recently, it confirms my thoughts.
Mine has grown back, I hope yours will too

Reactions: 2
Storage solution: get a tension rod and put it in your drawer to seperate your fanny pads which should be lined up in a basket.
saw this on Take a Shite’s page. Should I suggest it to Hinch?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.