Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Jamie actually knocked down my best friends cat in his new lambo while driving to a Narcotics Annonymous meeting and stopping off at Sophloras half sisters place for a quickie. Didn't even stop to see if the cat was OK. Poor Hansnomes

• Haha
Reactions: 41

SithLord

What a shit haul that was. Sat down with a cuppa got my dressing gown on all for that!
Useless cow. Stick your broom up your arse.

• Haha

Kmddec

Honestly can’t believe how many people are saying they don’t believe she was sectioned...there’s 90 odd threads constantly calling her crazy and questioning her sanity, how on earth can use not believe that she possibly has been sectioned, Jesus Christ man! When she was in hospital she was only eating certain colour smarties, this screams the truth!

I believe the post, it’s not written from a place of lies it written by someone who has genuinely suffered at the hands of this women!

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
H on Twitter is fine she is just a Hinch hater seen her there for ages now she is a tattler and v Anti Hinch. Dig enough on Twitter and I am there too v visible
Yeah unsure why people were concerned about the page. That’s my twitter page 🤷🏼‍♀️
Made me laugh people doing detective work to find out who it is 🤣 Just ask duh.

• Haha

ltlurker

But this is a trash thread and I come here because I don't like Hinch. But as soon as someone says stuff that could potentially be true, everyone is like 'oh no I feel sorry for her'. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Missprudence79

She was in a normal Hospital not a secure ward. I don't think it's possible to section someone in just a Hospital!
Also, If Ma Barker frequently booked herself into The Priory as the OP states, then surely Soph would have been admitted there for whatever treatment she needed and had private care!
Long time lurker. First time poster. I work in maternity. We have had ladies in the past sectioned under the mental health act on the ward (side room) with 1-1 care from a mental health nurse. It’s very hard to give antenatal care to high risk patients if they are in a secure unit. An eating disorder makes her at risk to herself not others. Therefore a possibility that this could be managed in a ward environment. Although ‘sectioning’ someone is quite extreme, she may be encouraged to be admitted and had support from the mental health team and the obstetric team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

DevonDiva

I think some posters are being very harsh and fairly confrontational to the whistleblower 😔
As many have said we’ve longed for someone to come out of the woodwork and now they have and are getting not very friendly responses. I get we just don’t know but why not just wait it out and see rather than bring quite so aggressive towards it ?
I’m going to watch read and see - im not naive and know anyone can be anyone and make tattle look ridiculous but how about a wait and see attitude maybe ?
Exactly. The OP can’t win.

I don’t know why some people are so keen to dismiss what they’re saying. Let’s just roll with it until we know different.

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Exactly. The OP can’t win.

I don’t know why some people are so keen to dismiss what they’re saying. Let’s just roll with it until we know different.
The OP is not here for us but I'm glad she turned up 👏🏼 There r a lot of us supporting her too
I hope more people that know her do. I want to hear their stories.
I don't wish bad on Hinch. But I do think she/they need to be held accountable for many things. If that means dirty laundry then so be it.
Also, I hope influencers are on their way out. I read 2020 is the year the influencer dies. Really hope that's true. None of them influence for the good of mankind. It's just greed

Also, this is a tattle site right? People can say what they want? Just don't break the rules?
Tattle tail away tattlers 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart

VioletSkies

These threads keep me going daily and keep me sane! I get very lonely at home 10 hours a day by myself (maternity leave). I’d like to thank everyone for keeping me company! I was up until 4am last night reading all the tea I’m paying for it now😂 A book of lists? Hinch’s intelligence never ceases to amaze me🙄

• Heart

Sparklez

My fella said to me yesterday “Christ, you’re flat out on that website” 😳 Made me question myself I can’t lie 🙈😅 but I can’t stop now 🤣☕
I hide that I’m on tattle. My husband will think I’m a right loser for reading about hinch and defo about commenting.

Today he said what am I hiding on my phone. I think I’d rather he think I was having an affair instead of reading and wasting my time in hinch (but I have to say I’m obsessed since last nights shenanigans)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Astonishing

VIP Member
Gonna throw out a thread suggestion:

So it’s still clear that Hinch is a kn*b, but why do we all hate lardsomesssss the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gingrog

VIP Member
who buys wrapping paper and has to store it? am I the only one that buys wrapping paper as and when it’s needed??! 😂
As in buy a new roll, use it to wrap one present, stuff the roll in the cupboard with all the other shit. Throw it away 2 months later because its creased and ripped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
No animals here harmed in the making of this thread 😂
I just told mine to stop nomming her noo-noo. Then realised what a twat I sounded so ended with a realistic “stop licking your fanny you nob”
Even though it’s just me and her tonight I couldn’t leave that monstrosity of sentence hanging

• Haha

pjmac

Chatty Member
She hasn't said goodnight to her fellow sheep,.🎂You reckon she's too busy because she's reading on tattle 😂
shes probably putting fat boy slim to bed singing leona Lewis song a moment like this to him

Sir Henry of Maldon aka fat fucker chicken strip/fat boy slim bids you all goodnight and leave his dorgeous mumazz alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha