Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinosaurlover2019

So I’ve just caught up after my tea went COLD last night. Phew what a drama.

What I want to add to all this is that this is a GOSSIP site, no? I’m here for the gossip, banter and HOT tea that’s served.

Hinch is a twat. She grates on me daily. As does Meldrum. So what if people come on and drop a bomb. Truth or not, does it matter lol. Its gossip and it’s good 🔥. We can’t tell people what to say and what not to say. Let’s all just enjoy the banter that’s here. I’m sure HinchCliffe is having a hissy fit if it is true cos she can’t do a thing about it. And if it isn’t she’ll be having a hissy fit because we’re talking trash about her. Either way she’s still a knob who lies, manipulates her followers / army of cretins and thinks she’s better than everyone else.

I’m just learning guysssssss

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Kbird

VIP Member
So Hinch's mate (Natalie) didn't like your very nice quiet friends choice of boyfriend.
Hinch contacted the boyfriend and told him some lies.
Hinch also set upon your friends sister too.
You find Tattle and post some dirt on Hinch, and (I can see from your next post) "suddenly the bully girls have changed their tune"
WOW that's amazing.
Blimey just leave her alone.

If you don't like what she's saying just scroll past.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ltlurker

The sales stuff, the ex boyfriend and the affair with Jamie is ALL on Tattle already.
Old tweets with Martyn Papprill can be accessed on twitter too - by the way you spelt his name wrong it's Martyn with a "y" and his surname is spelt Papprill not how you spelt it!
The sales stuff and the awards are all on LinkedIN too!
So all you've brought now is something about one of her sisters being on JK!
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP addresses.
Sorry but we long for the day that someone close to Sophie tells us gossip, but then they get shot down. Whether it is true or not, it is entertaining.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t believe new people keep coming to the thread and expecting us to summarise nearly 100 threads.. thats 100,000 individual posts! Not gonna happen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 48

pjmac

Chatty Member
found out today my sister has started to follow pot noodle head sent her tattle link told her to have read when shes ready to apologise I'll speak to her again 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DramaHun

Chatty Member
The sales stuff, the ex boyfriend and the affair with Jamie is ALL on Tattle already.
Old tweets with Martyn Papprill can be accessed on twitter too - by the way you spelt his name wrong it's Martyn with a "y" and his surname is spelt Papprill not how you spelt it!
The sales stuff and the awards are all on LinkedIN too!
So all you've brought now is something about one of her sisters being on JK!
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP addresses.
I've been on the Hinch threads from the beginning and I haven't heard any of this stuff.. Interesting, must have missed it.. I do take massive breaks from Tattle tbf. Although I hadn't heard of any of the stuff from the OP about the family.

Isn't misspelling his surname when it's apparently right there on twitter or wherever MORE of a sign that she's telling the truth? Would have thought if she'd lifted it from Twitter that the spelling would be how it is there.

I mean it could be absolute bollocks, I've seen weirder things speculated about here. I'm just up for seeing how it plays out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I have lurked and read for a long time. It's all right there already.
Well I'd have thought if she is from Maldon and had known so much she'd have got his name right and not mis-spelt it.
She got the spelling wrong in both his names.
I've gotta say though.. I'm from a small place and I wouldn't know for example if someone I'm aware of locally is a Catherine or a Kathryn. Or a Frankie or Franky.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I rarely post on here just usually sit and read. I don't like hinch and I do think she is a liar and fake but this hinch group is very much bullying a lot of the time. I totally get that you are able to voice your opinion etc but there is a line and that often gets crossed. It is not OK to discuss an innocent babies looks or whether they have something wrong with them and it's not really OK to discuss her looks either plus many other comments . These kind of comments like these are why tattle gets called a bullying forum. People are calling her a bully which she may well be but some of these comments make these posters no better than she is. Before anyone says this obviously isn't the place for me, I've already come to realise this which is why I won't be posting anything else
I agree that some comments are inappropriate and a bit below the belt but it is not up to you to tell people it is not ok to discuss. Things I don't like, I scroll on by and don't acknowledge or if it's truly awful, I will report it. These are just people's thoughts and opinions, and better they are shared here, where people feel able to vent, rather than sent to her directly which would be trolling/bullying.

Lots of sudden self righteous behaviour on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
my friend is a very nice quiet mother and works hard to make sure her children have everything. Natalie took a disliking to her over her choice of boyfriend. Anyway when one acts they all do.
obviously my friend has come to our circle and is so upset which isn’t nice to see because she (and she won’t mind me saying this) doesn’t have much of a backbone. So is girls are defending her.Sophie then took it upon herself to contact the boyfriend, spreading lies and then set upon my friends sister too. I simply posted to let her know we all have dirt, we all can cause shit and we all can throw it.

• Sad

Angel155

Is it possible that the new member has been tracked down in the small village of Maldon, and been assassinated???

• Haha
  • Heart

Kmddec

I'm really not sure how you can back info up?
absolute madness this! 90 odd threads of people making assumptions and guessing then you and the other woman shed some light and they all want proof in blood! it’s wound me right up! Not even Pissed off with Hinch today I’m fuming with these tattlers that all of a sudden have morals!

• Heart

Fedupofthebs

I mean someone wishes to remain anonymous yet someone tries to dig them out and out them and accuse them of being this person. Why do that? Just as bad as Hinch naming and shaming. Isnt tattle here for us to remain anonymous and discuss?

• Heart
Reactions: 42