Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isitevenrealanymore

This is what I’m saying.
I’m not being funny but hinch loves a sympathy vote
She’d of come up and said it on her stories crying and wanting sympathy because oh my god guyzzzzz my life isn’t perfect I’m just doing my best for you guyzzz

I can’t buy into it I’m afraid.
And no I’m not a hincher. I’m a very well educated woman who used to work in talent management 7 years ago.
im very switched on to these “influencers” because as I leaving to have my children they were then getting larger and larger. We dealt with many a story like this and I’m sorry but without actual proof
Which I know is not this site and I respect that which is why I joined.
Little drops here and there I will not buy into it.
Maybe I’m too sceptical. I’m also dipping in and out as I see comments when I have a chance
Ill catch up properly once I’ve put the biggest sprogs to bed
Thank fuck for that 😫

Coconutbug

That’s very true! I’m working again tomorrow and bet it takes me another 5 hours to catch up 😩. I will definitely have to do the food shop tomorrow! Hubby was not happy I didn’t go shopping because I was on tattle!

Hubby has also started to say guysssss when he enters a room in his hunch voice 🤢. Told him if he carries on he can move back in with his mother!
Ive got a list for you

Hope you can make something nice

Hope you

Attachments

123andbreathe

The person who posted their screenshot on twitter, forgot some details which gave away their tattle identity. The name begins with ‘x’, and they ‘liked’ the screenshot post (it shows as ‘you’ in the screenshot)... only one person who’s name begins with ‘x’ liked the post.
Ooooh I’m very 🤷‍♀️

Sparklez

Sorry but that's absolute BS.

A forum wouldn't share an IP address, IP address are pretty meaningless as hundreds of thousands share the same one and an ISP wouldn't give details of someone's address unless something serious happened or an actual crime and then it would be given to the police.

So much total BS gets said about IP address. The only way someone finds you is if you've not been very careful with your personal details, so they find a name and other personal details and track down an address from that.
Ok sure

I’m not going to argue over it
Just stated what I saw